The March Team

hi gembots. yeah i had a coil for 6 months, the lack of periods was good though it didnt remove all my symptoms, the downside was the murderous tendancies, it left me with lol. Me and hormones really dont mix.

Twingo I've got the contraceptive implant & it really works for me - like gembots I hardly ever get a period. I used to get really bad period pain - almost blacking out from the pain and that's all gone for me now.

Should have my WI today but none as it's bank holiday so meant that I couldn't resist the mini eggs :-( Was at a friends for Easter Sunday lunch and had already decided that I would 'treat' myself with some meat and veg but couldn't resist a couple of little potatoes. Decided not to beat myself up about it as have been so good and I'm straight back on again - hoping for 100% SS.

Hope you guys are all coping with the tempation and if you do fall off the wagon, just pick yourself up and jump back on again.

Enjoy the rest of your Easter girls

Hi, Please help me!!! I'm now on week 4 of CD and I have stuck to it completely until about 10 mins ago. I have just eaten some chocolate wafers and drank a cup of tea with milk in. I just needed to eat something. I'm feeling really down at the moment. I always used to overeat when my period was due and i've been struggling the last few days. Been having 4 packs some days but have been told that is fine to do if u need to. Working 50hrs a week at the moment and so tired. Feel like i've put on weight so not weighed myself for a few days. My period is a day late now & i've been wishing it to come so that maybe i'll get my self control back and stop thinking about food all the time. Does anyone know...will i put loads of weight back on now that i've just eaten? Also, i keep thinking to myself, maybe I should just have a proper meal tonight now that i've messed the day up and start again tomorrow and be really strict?
Sorry to ramble on and seem negative, just in need of some advice. Any comments welcome!! xxx

Its been really quiet on here over the past few days. Hope that means you are all enjoying the easter break.

Flowergirl, try not to stress. So you had something to eat, you are human :) Draw a line and start afresh tomorrow.

Some (lucky) ppl manage to eat (low carb) and still stay in ketosis therefore not really affecting their loss. Unfortunately i am knocked out of ketosis if i even sniff food LOL! Personally, my losses haven't been affected too much (so far!!!)

Another 3lbs gone for me tonight. Its an unofficial wi as my cdc is on hols for nearly 3 weeks but our scales only ever differ by 1lb.

Morning girls,

Hope everyone is ok. I'm still here! Had a crazy long weekend helping one of my good friends move house, so although I did eat I have worked so hard- lifting and moving boxes I don't appear to have gained any weight! Yay

I'm back to CD 100% SS today so hope a few of you are with me. Easter is over, back to reality now- I have a wedding in two weeks and a size 12 dress that I have to fit into- no other option.

Morning everyone,

My cdc is away for 2wks but I weighd myself this morning and i've lost 3lbs this week, was hoping for more but it's totm. I only ever weigh myself on my wii ayway, my cdc just asks me for my weight every week.

Well Done Gill!

Hello everyone,

Sorry I've been away for the past week, had a lot going on!
A bit like Sonya, my diet's been bad but my love life has been fab!!!
Anyway, I made a conscious decision to abandon my diet last week so for 7 days I have indulged in lots of food & drink!! Don't be jealous as I now have a terrible bloated feeling constantly and awful skin!! Back doing 100% today so wish me luck over the next 24 hours guys!

Now onto the improtant stuff anyway... The guy I went out with a couple of weeks ago is the guy who's making me smile these days :D Things cooled off for a while as he was bothered by the age gap (he's 13 years older than I am) however he's come to his senses last week and we're now seeing each other all the time & things are going great!
He's intelligent, sexy & most importantly makes me laugh - he also thinks I'm gorgeous & loves my body which is an added bonus!!!!

That said, I'm doing this diet for myself and no man so I'm commiting myself back to this now. Plus I really have missed you all over the last week, everyone seems to have strayed over Easter, hope you all come back ;)

I have my WI tomorrow evening so will let you all know the damage - I'm hoping to lessen it with my commitment today & tomorrow but I don't have high hopes! Ah well, onwards & upwards!!

Kirstie xxx

Hi all

Minnie congratulations. Really happy for you keep smiling!

I strayed a little yesterday but only because i felt like poo all weekend, as you all know. I only had a bit of beef and 2 yorkshire puddings, picking really, but i had felt so sick all day and couldnt face any shakes. So i was bad and only had 1 shake yesterday. But i got on my scales first thing this morning and i was in the 14s just! I'm not sure i still will be at my weigh in tonight but fingers crossed. I think my cdc's scales weigh slightly less than mine so i might be lucky.

I'm so tired hardly slept all weekend and that essay writing wiped me out even more yesterday. I really didnt want to come back to work today.

Hope you all have a lovely 100% day today. And good luck all the monday weigh ins.
c
xx

I have picked a few times this week and have been having a 'green and white' meal now and then and have gain 0.5 lbs.
Im so close to quitting, I HATE the porridge now (used to love it) and only like the cranberry bar and a couple of shakes, but most things are making me heave now.
I just wanna go get a curry and sack it all off.:cry::cry::cry:

Hels123smiles, Step away from the Curry! Don't do it- your doing so well and you will regret it afterwards when you have to start all over again. You have 17lbs to go- don't give up..you can have a curry to celebrate hitting your target in a couple of weeks. Come on girl-chin up xx

Thanks hun. Going for WI in in 30 mins, I really cant face it. Im not meant to do SS but its the only way I loose weight, so will get straight back on to that I shouldnt have eaten even though it was the 'allowed' foods. This is such a rollercoster, one minute Im sky high buzzing off comments, then other times like now its rock bottom, drinking crappy shakes and eating cottage cheese and putting on half a pound. Sorry to offload ladies, but I know i cant discuss all this with my CDC as the whole world and his uncle will be sat in the front room

Do you have your weigh in's with other people?? That doesn't seem right to me!

We all have days like this and that's why its better to come on here and have a moan than to go to the fridge or cupboard and do something you will regret.

Good Luck with weigh in xx

Hels, sort your cdc out. Mine bans her family from being anywhere near the kitchen when she is seeing clients. and she's always shouting at her poor hubby to sort the children out before i get there. Please don't give up, you'll feel better tomorrow and more on top of things.

c xx

Hi everyone......thought I better let you know I am still alive!!!!! but have been shameful.......just totally off the diet all week and sooooo mad.. anyone feeling like coming off - DON'T DO IT!!!!
Crazy - feel absolutely rotten.......and my hols is only 4 wks away!!!!
I know I should have come on here when I started to waver but boy when I blow it I really do blow it - also didn't want anyone else to feel discouraged. There we are confession done......soooo pleased with all you successes and Hels please don't give up........you are doing soo well......everyone keep going, we CAN do this xxx

Thanks ladies!! I didnt have the curry!! I just had some grilled Turkey with tandoori powder.
I am 100% as of tomorrow, SS 3 shakes a day. No more food I cant do it up til I have reached Target, only 17 lbs to go.

I lost 0.5lb, which my CDC was quite pleased with as I had technically moved up to the next step and was in maintainence mode.
Its a nightmare being at her house, she has 4 kids and a hubby knocking about, its impossible to talk, she is nice but I cant really say how I feel.

Any way, Im back on the waggon, although I didnt really tumble off too bad.

Thanks for all your support. xxx

Hope you are all doing well x

Well done Hels123smiles, you didn't end up putting on at all and 0.5lbs lost is still a loss. Keep at it you are so close.

Dextersmum, you really should come on here when you are feeling like that- I'm sure someone will be online to encourage you and stop you from blipping. 4 weeks until your holiday- you could lose a stone or more if you stick with it!

I am 100% SS today and nothing is gonna stop me. I can't afford to be wasting money with blips and I have so much to look forward to this year.

Who's with me?? Someone. Please?? xx

I'm trying to get my picture up??

It's not working though :-(

Well done Hels123smiles, you didn't end up putting on at all and 0.5lbs lost is still a loss. Keep at it you are so close.

Dextersmum, you really should come on here when you are feeling like that- I'm sure someone will be online to encourage you and stop you from blipping. 4 weeks until your holiday- you could lose a stone or more if you stick with it!

I am 100% SS today and nothing is gonna stop me. I can't afford to be wasting money with blips and I have so much to look forward to this year.

Who's with me?? Someone. Please?? xx

Im with you!!!!!!! :D

You are so right about the support, I could so easily have chucked it all in yesterday, and just a bit of encouragement helped so much, thanks ladies!!

no worries- just make sure your there when I'm having one of those days!lol x

Back