The March Team

Hi Djam, Welcome and well done on your loss so far x

Welcome Djam - that's a great loss. Twingo love your 2nd goal on your signature - it makes me laugh everytime I read it as I'm doing exactly the same thing! Glad to hear your Gran is feeling better too.

Sonya it's great news about the boyfriend & getting back on CD - it's so true that no-one knows about a relationship apart from the 2 in it.

Well done to everyone for either sticking with it or jumping back on the wagon if they've had a wee slip.

I'm trying to be 100% but met friends for drinks last night - does wine still count if I sacrifice my last meal? :8855:Hmm who am I trying to kid! I didn't have loads though and had lots of water alongside.

Also having friends round for dinner on Saturday so trying to think of something I can cook that is good for me and isn't too dull for everyone else.

Good effort on the swimming - I feel like I should do some more exercise but not sure what. What I'd really like to do is a pole dancing class but it's soo expensive!

Well done Djam! Great weight loss!

I got into my favourite size 16 trousers!!!! just n time to wear them to the 60th anniversary celebrations. I'm sooo happy. They are however a generous size 16. I'm not officially a 16 until i can get into marks and sparks trousers lol. These are principles, i swear they are far more generous. So i've gone from an 18/20 (more 20 than 18) to a large 16 in 6 weeks. Yay!!

Bonjour, hope all of you are fine today, i m felling tired today but its ok. Just want to ask you what is the gap(time)between each 4 CD meals. OK ladies have nice day.

Hi Djam
It doesnt make much difference how long the time is between meals. i generally have one at lunchtime and then dont have another until 5 -6pm then i have another one shortly after that. I would just have them when you feel you need them and if there is a long time between it doesnt matter.

Hey all,

Can't stop but I have lost (drum roll please).............9lbs woo!! Checked at boots as well just to be sure and yes, it is correct.

Amend tickers later.

Love to you all x.

Afternoon.
School goes back on Monday so all should return to normal for me as of then.

I have so much to catch up with on here. I have no idea of how the Marchies have been doing ~ but am looking forward to finding out.

YAY Twingo.....thats wonderful about your dress size, well done!!!

Sonya..............Wooohoooo go YOU! How are you finding getting back on the waggon?? Im really struggling, Im starving all the time, and am having a pick here and there, and yesterday I had 3 shakes and a bar as I was so hungry. I havent lost anything, but its WI on Monday, its such an emotional roller coaster lol, High one day low the next.
I just want to wake up 9st 7lbs! its only 1st 3lbs away!

Hi all, hope weekend is going ok for everyone? I've been so hungry the last few days, I had a little slip up and had a few finn crisp crackers with marmite, MMmmmm ! Wish I hadn't now though, am desperate for a decent loss on Wed as I know the following week I'm bound to put on weight after going out for three meals. Went for a 9am swim this morning, hopefully that burnt off the calories in the crackers !

Hels, keep at it, you'll loose the 1 stone 3lb no time at all :0)

Vix

Thanks Vixster, Im struggling too and picking a lot while cooking for the kids. My body still looks crap though, my cellulite and strtch marks are becoming more apparent, I though hey bingo loose a stone and Id look great.,,....er no!

Thanks Vixster, Im struggling too and picking a lot while cooking for the kids. My body still looks crap though, my cellulite and strtch marks are becoming more apparent, I though hey bingo loose a stone and Id look great.,,....er no!

I know EXACTLY how you feel. The more I loose the baggier my arms get, stretch marks are appearing at the sides of my boobs and don't get me started on my tummy - I know by the time I get to goal weight my boobs are gonna be down by my knees and I'm never going to have a nice flat tummy....it does get me down but then I try to remind myself that no-one (except my partner) sees me naked (poor man!), and hopefully I shall look so FABULOUS in my new slinky clothes it will take my mind off whats underneath LOL !

I know EXACTLY how you feel. The more I loose the baggier my arms get, stretch marks are appearing at the sides of my boobs and don't get me started on my tummy - I know by the time I get to goal weight my boobs are gonna be down by my knees and I'm never going to have a nice flat tummy....it does get me down but then I try to remind myself that no-one (except my partner) sees me naked (poor man!), and hopefully I shall look so FABULOUS in my new slinky clothes it will take my mind off whats underneath LOL !

Yeah your right, I saw my GP the other day and while I was there I was asking if I will ever get rid of my C-Section 'over-hang' and she seemed to think that with exercise and diet she saw no reason why not (she didnt look at it tho!!!) I cant see it personally, its horrible.

I was hoping to wear a bikini this year on holidays (7 weeks :eek:) but will probably have to stick to the tankini! I just feel a bit dissapointed, silly I know.

Morning all, try not to worry about sagging bits just yet. give your skin a bit of time to adjust to not having the fat there and it might just tighten up a bit on its own. There are skin tightening creams out there which apparently do have an effect how ever temporary that effect is. Obviously toning up with exercise will help too. At the end of it all if its that bad you might even be able to get some tuck surgery on the NHS.

Well girls, and boys, i am weighing in tonight 6 day week this week and it was the all important family meal out this weekend. I stuck to low carb food, Which i had planned in advance, and i only had one small glass of champagne and stuck to water. Then i did a 4 mile walk with friends yesterday. But my weight has been up and down all week even though apart from sat i was really good. I think i might be one pound up tonight! booo. Nevermind i'm hoping for a dramatic loss next week. :)

Its frustrating though because even though i had one meal i still must have burnt way more calories than i ingested, over the week. It seems silly that i havent lost more weight.

edited to add that i have obviously lost some inches though as i managed to get into my generous size 16 trousers.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Im bk!! lol..
My internet has not been working for ages, have been pulling my hair not able to check my e-mail and stuff, but hey its ok now!:)
Well done on all the weight loss! Everyone is doing so well.
I was really pleased with myself, staying 100% over easter, but have blew it this weekend,went for a meal (curry):( and had loads to drink which resulted in getting a bag of chips on the way home!!!!:(:( so not very excited for weigh in on wednesday!!lol:)
But i am bk 100% today and feeling very positive!!
Hvae been on the wii fit this morning and done some sit ups..

xxx

Another 2lbs gone for me tonight. Found it really hard the past few weeks although i've been 100% ss (apart from a rather yummy but naughty chinese last monday!)

Its so quiet on here at the moment, i hope everyone is doing ok :)

Well done Smanf! Thats great.

I have been picking today and am getting frustrated now. Its so hard when you have been naughty!

Back