The March Team

Im here and have had a couple of 100% days, Im stopping picking and nibbling, Im aiming for 4lbs off by Thursday, I want to be 10 stone by then.Sorry about your hubby's accident, hope he is OK?

Guys I am still here- I had a manic weekend and never got a chance to get online.

Well done on the losses your all still doing great!

Lauralou- well done on staying 100%- I wish I could say I had been also but it was a mad weekend and once my sisters birthday (its tomorrow and we're going for a meal) is out of the way i am staying on CD 100% until I am at least 10 stone. So the better I stick with it- the less time I will need to stay on it. Good luck for tomorrow x

Hels- 10st 4 is AMAZING- Well done! Will you have to start moving on to the maintenance plan soon??

Twingo- sorry to hear about your friends partner. My Dad died aged 44, 18 months ago of pancreatic cancer and it was such a shock- I don't think you ever really come to terms with it! Keep strong for your friend- she will need you xx

Gembots-hope your hubby is ok?

Thinklite- everyone has stresses so don't worry about the slip up- just get back on track as soon as you can!

Sonja- Where are you?? Take it things are going well with the OH.Lol

We need to get this thread back on track girls!

Loosing it for good, yeah I probably will have to move up plans soon, my BMI will be 25 if i get to 10 stone this wek.i really dont want to do the moving on of plans, I just want to eat healthily and smaller amounts building up gradually. But we will see.Yeah Sonya.......you must/hope you are having fun!

Morning All x

Morning morning! Yay, no rain today!

It's a glorious day indeed!

Hi Marchies

Sorry haven't been on here for a week or so, work has been crazy busy !

Well, I lost 4lb last week and another 4lb this week, which I am so pleased with, bearing in mind I went out for two meals last weekend for my OH's birthday.

I've turned into a water baby...I've been swimming every day for the past week or so, really enjoying it and hopefully it's making some way towards toning up my horrible bingo wings and flabby tummy.

Well done everyone on the losses and those that have stayed the same, summer is coming and I just know we're all going to feel so much better for loosing weight.

V. x

Well done vixster on your loss xx

Hi everyone

well done vixster thats a great weight lose and well done also on the swimming i keep saying i'm going to go but somehow haven't had enough confidence.

well done everyone.

there only seems to be a few of us left :cry: hopefully it's because of work commitments and they haven't quit.

we have to keep going, summer is on the way and think of those nice clothes we'll be able to fit into;)

are we all going to have a 100% week.
i'm certainly going to try my hardest.

i did dust off my bicycle last sunday and went for a 2 hour ride it nealy killed me but hopefully that might help with my lapse last saturday...i hope

take care everyone and good luck with the WI's

morning

i am so gutted after my small lapse last weekend i put on 1.2lb:cry::cry::cry:

i am really upset by that but am going to plod on and try and do better in future.

wk 1 = 6.0lb lost
wk 2 = 5.2lb lost
wk 3 = 2.1lb lost
wk 4 = 4.1lb lost
wk 5 = 2.1lblost
wk 6 = 0.1lb lost
wk 7 holiday
wk 8 = 7.7lb lost
wk 9 = 1.2lb gain:cry:

hope you all manage to lose some good weight lose and stay strong especially with the bank holiday this week. i know that is going to be so hard.

good luck everyone

1lb, how rubbish! It is TOTM tho, but still not great.

Thanks all.
Hubby is still off work and moaning like you wouldn't believe, but at least he's ok.

I lost 2lbs last week. I'm happy because it's heading in the right direction but still sad because the meds that I'm on are still affecting it.
But at least I'm in the 10's now.
Whoooo

Morning everyone, hope you're all enjoying the bank holiday. Wow this group seems to have shrunk!
Im stil here and just had my wk9 wi. Another 2lb loss for me. Have really, really struggled lately but determind to lose the weight.

Hi All.

i'm still here too.

smanf 2lb is good. i put on 1.2lb last week i will be pleased if i lose 2lb this week.

i think we are all struggling. it's fine when you first start this diet not being able to eat but as time goes by it starts getting boring plus it is hard because this diet certainly isn't sociable.

but i am determined to try my hardest to reach my goal weight.
and after last weeks gain i wish i hadn't had my lapse.

i find late afternoon the hardest. i don't know if it's all in my mind but thats the time i feel hungry and also start craving things. even if i split my shake it doesn't take away that feeling.

anyway hope you all have a great week

take care

Morning Guys,

Have stayed away for a few days as I have been eating and didn't want to dishearten anyone but today I am back on 100% SS and will do so until I am at least 10 stone! I can't afford to keep stopping and starting this diet- once and for all I am going to get this weight off- if it means I'm unsociable then so be it! I have to be selfish for once. My starting weight is 12 stone (will update the ticker shortly) but if I stick with it I know I can be 2 stone lighter in 8 weeks!!! I can't wait.

Please someone be with me!!!lol xx

Have a good day x

Ticker should be updated now- no more gains!!!

Morning all

i'm still here and sticking it out. losing it for good. nice to see your determined to lose it i have 37lb to lose and i too am determined to try and lose 2 stone in 8 weeks i think we will all have to be a bit unsociable right now. i really hope i have lost this week after last weeks lapse but according to my scales i have stayed the same even though i have been 100%, don't know if it's the medication i've been put on or totm or what. oh well i'll have to wait and see what CDC's scales say tomorrow.hopefully my scales are wrong

Thinklite we can soooo do this. I have a complete different mind set this time round. I just want to shift this weight and move on with a new healthier lifestyle! 100% SS again today- signed up to a May Challenge on here also to keep me a little more motivated- I pledged 14lbs but deep down am hoping it is a little more- will have to wait and see.

Hope everyone has a good day- keep up the good work xx

Hi all

well done everyone who has been sticking to the diet, i've had a bad couple of weeks where i've cheated incessantly. Bad me. Anyway i went back to my counsellor last night and had lost 2lbs from 2 weeks ago. So not too bad. I'm determined to be good and get rid of the 14s for good.

keep going everyone.
Has anyone heard from sonya?

I'm still here. Still loosing, but not having a WI for a week and a bit now because my CDC is busy. But I'm determined to have a good loss next Friday so keeping with the diet. I'm trying to up my water intake too, in the vain hope that it will aid my losses while I'm still on these meds.
I had another comment yesterday from another mum at the school who I hadn't seen for about 2 months which has really spurred me on.
I'm in the 10's now too ~ so not far from goal.

Keep at it, Marchies. We can do this together.

Back