The March Team

Hi All.

losing it for good.
did you have your WI yesterday?
i'm with you on the 14lb pledge for this month, at least it will keep us motivated. anyone else joining us?

twingo nice to see you're determined. i know there only seem to be a few of us left of the march team but at least we are still here and trying, we all need to keep motivated...think of the summer and being slimmer.

gembots, i'm going to try and increase my water too. i feel like i'm drinking loads but i know longer count how much i am drinking so perhaps it's not enough.

i think i too have been thrown by meds, i'm on anti-inflammatory's and last week put on 1.2lb don't know if it's the meds or the fact that totm was due. anyway i hope i lose something tonight but with totm who knows :( and to stay 100% from here on in. i have been 100% all week and i would really like it if i can lose that 14lb this month.

come on marchies we can do it.

good luck all and all the best with the WI's

Thinklite, I did have a WI yesterday but as I only restarted SS 2days ago, I knew it wouldn't be great- I put on a few pounds whilst off the wagon and am now 11st 11lbs. Angry coz I got down to 11st 5 :-( Oh well, not tormenting myself about it. Would be great to see 10st something (even 10st 13lb) by the end of May but for that to happen I have to keep very focused!

Good luck with your WI tonight.

Gembots- keep up the good work xx

Twingo- well done on the 2lb loss!

Hi March Team

Apologies for dissapearing, so much has been going on at work, I've just been all over the place. Hopefully things are going to start to get back to normal now so all being well I can get on here more regularly.

Ok, so I lost 4lb last week and 2lb this week - hurrah - it's still coming off, 5lb to go until I've lost 3 stone SS on CD. I'm so chuffed, I've never lost this much weight before in 9 weeks, it's amazing ! I've got 5 weeks until my best friend and I go to Portugal so it's full steam ahead :0)

How's everyone doing today? Is anyone finding that as the weather gets warmer the soups become less appealing?

Vix

Well done on your losses vixster! I don't eat the soups- only shakes so couldn't comment as I have always found them vile!lol xx

morning all

vixster well done on the lose that is brilliant.

yes i am finding the warmer weather is making the soups less appealing.

losing it for good, don't you get bored with just the shakes.

i have the porridge for breakfast, bar for lunch and then i was having soups or shakes for dinner but at the moment i am having the shakes sometimes made into the mousse for dinner. i like that.

well i didn't do brilliantly last night at WI i was expecting to put on with totm and meds but i lost 1.3lb, not great i know but it was still a lose

so i am going to try and do some exercise (not my favourite past time i must admit) but i have to shift this weight and it will help tone me. so i am going to get my bicycle out that i bought 2 years ago and give it a go.. i haven't been on a bike since i was a kid and right now i'm just not safe on the roads with it and can't let go of the handle bars to signal so it will have to be the country park. if i went on the roads i don't know who would be the most scared me or the drivers with this overweight woman wobbling all over the place in front of them

i want to try and achieve 14lb in a month like you losing it for good.

take care

Well done Thinklite- 1.3lb is still good considering TOTM. Your going in the right direction!

I thought I would get sick of the shakes but I haven't as yet. I am a fussy eater anyway, I don't like porridge or soup and if I had a bar I'd be comparing it to a snicker or a mars so I just avoid them as they may lead me to temptation.lol Even worse, I don't like the shakes you mix yourself so I am stuck with the three tetra flavours. Banana for brekkie, Chocolate for lunch and Strawberry for dinner. I should be ok as if I stick to it, I should only be on it for around 8-10 weeks before I hit target. I am seeing how lucky I am- I read on here that one woman was on it for 10 months SS- I don't think I could do that but she must have been very determined- she lost over 10stone- Amazing.

Anyway let me shut up now- having nothing planned this weekend so if the weather is nice I might get out in the garden and catch a few rays whilst sipping on a shake!

Hope everyone has a fantastic SS 100% weekend xx

Well done on your losses ladies, YAY!!!!!!

Im still here, but am only 7lbs (ticker is not updated!)from target so looking at moving on to 810 and am on the maintenance section a bit.
You are all doing so fantastically!

Hels123smiles- I can't wait until I am 7lbs from target! You have done so well. Congratulations and keep up the good work. Let us know how you are doing on maintenence xx

I am now officially back in Ketosis (I did a ketostix) Yay. I have no intentions of coming out of it now until I am at target. Let the fat burning begin.....(again)lol xx

I thought I would be sick of the shakes too ~ but I have two a day (choc mint) and then a soup.
I don't like the other shake flavours, or the bars, so I stick to what I like.

Hi all - everyone had a good weekend?

I went to a BBQ on Saturday and decided I would have to eat, it would have been almost impossible not to. I was a bit naughty and ate far too much, I had two chicken kebabs and two plate falls of salad, some humus and carrot sticks - woops ! I'm back on SS now though so hopefully not too much damage will have been done. I've also done three 30 min stints on my treadmill so surely that's got to have helped?!?!

I think I'm the only one of here who actually loves the shakes, I enjoy nearly all the flavours as well, I'm even considering taking them with me to Portugal to have for brekkie (although will definitely be eating dinner out every night!).

LoosingItforGood - Yay for being back in ketosis...!!

ThinkLite - well done on the loss, especially as it was your TOTM !!

Where is everyone...are the Marchies not posting here anymore :0(

good morning everyone.

how is everyone doing today? did you all have a good weekend

Hels123smiles- only 7lb to go. I dream about only being 7lb from goal. That’s fantastic well done

Losing it for good, Congratulations on being back in ketosis

Gembot I would find it even harder without my bars and porridge well done for sticking with it.

Vixster hope you didn’t do to much damage I know it’s a nightmare everyone else eating and to try not to eat and I know that once you start eating it is almost impossible to stop.
But at least you enjoyed it so don’t worry about it,

I too like the shakes, porridge and bars. I took mine to France last month and went to a restaurant as well but I did avoid the carbs in the restaurant.

We seem to be getting a very small team but perhaps the others are just too busy to post at the moment.

Well I stayed 100% so I am happy but I got stressed at the weekend because we have been invited (summoned) to a family meal which DH says we can’t get out of but it means 2 days in northern France staying with his relatives I have been in blind panic about how am I going to manage about the food.
I am prepared for the family meal that’s ok only one meal but it’s the other meals over the 2 days that worries me.

Oh well good luck this week, I think I will have to work harder to burn extra calories in preparation for my trip.

good luck everyone. hope the lb's come off this week and we all have good wi's

Hi all.......i'm still skulking around but haven't been posting as have been poorly and had to come off diet. Feeling a lot better now but we are off to Florida this week (away for 3 weeks) so am going to give it 100% on my return. Stick with it all of you.....and keep on here so that when I come back you can all inspire me xxx

Morning Guys, Just had my weigh in and 7lbs lost this week even with TOTM- Yay. I am really pleased just wish it would continue at that rate but I know it won't :-(

So I am halfway to my target of 14lbs loss for May- I know generally week 2 isn't great but I am going to be as good as possible, drink loads and try to get in a bit of exercise.

How is everyone else doing??

Hi all, sorry i've been absent - i've been really busy at work and then in the evenings everyone has been away at home so i've just been enjoying the silence. Its been lovely. Unfortunately i have used the opportunity to enjoy myself a little too much. I haven't put any weight on but i don't think i've lost anything either. bad girl again. Oh well restart tomorrow after my weigh in tonight. In theory if i stick 100% next week i should have a really good loss. What really upsets me (and its my own fault) is that by now i could have been 3 stone down at least. And i'm only 2.3 stone down, soo stupid. never mind no point beating myself up about it. I have to move on!

Well done everyone on such great losses recently.

Hi All,

Have been finding it hard the last week or so,have been picking alot...But i have got up this morning and am ready for a 100% week!:)
The summer is getting nearer and i want to be able to everything without having to worry about hiding up my legs or arms..lol.
Hope everyone is ok.
Well done on all the weight loss's.
I put on 1lb this week when i got weighed, but thats because i got engaged sunday :D:D and had a meal and loads of champagne! Oh and it was TOTM..so wasnt too disapointed. Just hoping for a good loss next week..

xx

Morning All,

Congratulations LauraLou on your engagement- that's great news!!! Don't worry too much about the blip (you had good reason)- just get back on it this week!

Twingo- I feel the same, if I hadn't been messing about I would be at my target by now. But I'm back on track now Day 9 SS- I feel good.

Thinklite- How you doing with our little May Challenge-Good I hope?

Vixster- When are you off on holiday?

I'm going on a date tomorrow but rather than trying to make excuses about not eating or drinking, I've told him up front about CD. Then he has no chance to complain about it.lol He was ok, just said he would take me somewhere like bowling and treat me to a bottle of Evian.lol I'll let you know how it goes xx

Anyway hope everyone has a wonderful SS day!

Hi all.

Been busy the last few days.

Dextersmum: hope you have a good holiday in Florida. We’ll still be here when you get back.

Losing it for good: wow what a lose 7lb you must be so chuffed. I Have been 100% SS so hopefully i should lose some weight. good luck with the date.

Twingo 31: how did you get on with WI.

Lauralou 85: congratulations on the engagement, and I think you did well to only put on 1lb considering the food,champagne and TOTM.

Well there seems to be less and less of us and a lot more time between postings.
But we mustn’t be discouraged as it’s been said on here summers coming, think of all the nice clothes without having to cover up our bodies. We can all do this and at the end of the day it is only for a few months..

I have WI tonight I’ll let you know how I get on.

Good luck with being 100% this week.

Hello all,

3lbs off for me this week ~which is amazing as I'm not in Ketosis and haven't been for a few weeks, thanks to the stupid meds that I'm on.
Never mind, at least I'm heading in the right direction.

I'm off to amend my ticker now.

Good luck to everyone else with their WI's.

morning all.

how are you all this wet, miserable friday morning?

gembots: well done on the 3lb lose.

i had WI last night and even though i convinced myself i hadn't lost any weight
i lost 3.4lb so that now takes me out of the obese catergory:) so i am now just classed as overwieght. can't wait to be classed normal..lol

have a great weekend everyone.

Back