The men in our lives: Hall of Fame

Hey theres some fantastic men in the world. I love my husband to bits he supports me so much and he fell in love with me when i was my heaviest at nearly 17 stone. I couldnt believe it cos hes so hot and fit as a fiddle and he goes to the gym all the time. Hes got such a kind personality and doesnt force me to diet he knows i want to loose it but he also knows i need to do it in my own time. he loves me no matter how i look he always says i have one of the best hearts in the world. He has given m so much of my confidence back I am really lucky to have him.I miss him at the moment cos hes in africa working but we talk everyday. He is fantastic. will post a picture when i get my usb convertor fixed.

What a fantastic post:) Just to dedicate to the special partners in your lives.
I came out of a long term relationship at the beginning of this year:wave_cry: 4 years of it was very on and off..I kept going back..to be ignored, lied too, disrespected and cheated upon etc.
I am doing fine ..focusing on me but very excited about meeting that someone special from me..knowing me it will be the day I look my worst!! but thats love:bananalove:
Sorry didnt mean to sound all miserable, as I am not..very happy :):thankyouthankyou:

Have a good weekend x

This is my lovely hubby MrB ( or Ian as he is really called ) He has lived with me through ww,sw,the A list diet,slimfast ,calorie counting to name but a few and is always supportive of me. He loves me as I am and just wants me to be happy-how lucky am I

Attachments

• PICT4882.jpg
    PICT4882.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 43
Hehe my boyfriend is Adam, been together 8 years. He is a staff sergeant in the Army, currently in Afghan. We have been through 4 deployments to combat zones. I am so so proud of him, we sometimes go weeks without speaking but every chance he gets he calls me or sends me these really cute letters, sometimes 20 pages long, as he will write me a letter for every day we dont speak. And when he does get to call, he doesnt care that he is surrounded by his soldiers and doesnt hold back with telling me how much he loves and misses me.

He really is one of lifes true gentlemen and although we spend so much time apart, every time he gets home and he see's me and I see his face light up like a kid on christmas morning (dispite the fact that Ive often gained even more fat hehe) it makes me feel giddy, like it does when you first fall for someone.

And dispite me thinking he is out my league... he seems to think its the other way round, somehow this chubby plan girl has her very own hero with a 6pac AND the plus side of him being in the Army is he trains to be able to lift and carry a fully grown man in full armor if they become injured, so when he lifts me (as much as I wish he wouldnt) he doesnt struggle, which makes me feel a little less fat haha

Sammy he is going to be in for a shock when he next sees you at the rate you are losing isn't he?

haha yes! I told him Im gonna lose weight for the wedding and he said I didnt need to because he loves me as I am and to be honest my other diets have always failed haha so he wont be expecting to see a thinner me! I havent told him how much Ive lost, if he asks I'll just say "aahh ya know... a couple of pound..."

My partner of 3 years tells me every day how proud he is of me for doing this. He has played a part in my weight gain with too many meals out, take aways and surprise bottles of wine, none of which he has to worry about as he's a body builder.
We got engaged on Valentines Day this year and although I'm not planning the wedding yet I don't want to be a fat bride.

Hey sammye I know the feeling not having your partner there mine is working in malawi. Wont see him until next february like you he only thinks i'm loosing a few pounds over the next few months by the time I see him would of easierly lost over 4 stone. Hehe cant wait and I cant wait to see your message on here when your partner sees you. You will have to take a photo of his facial expression haha.:D

Oh girls what a lovely surprise your partners are going to have with they see you.

What a great motivation to keep it up. I am losing for my 40th in September and I plan to be smaller than I was for my wedding.

Hehe my boyfriend is Adam, been together 8 years. He is a staff sergeant in the Army, currently in Afghan. We have been through 4 deployments to combat zones. I am so so proud of him, we sometimes go weeks without speaking but every chance he gets he calls me or sends me these really cute letters, sometimes 20 pages long, as he will write me a letter for every day we dont speak. And when he does get to call, he doesnt care that he is surrounded by his soldiers and doesnt hold back with telling me how much he loves and misses me.

He really is one of lifes true gentlemen and although we spend so much time apart, every time he gets home and he see's me and I see his face light up like a kid on christmas morning (dispite the fact that Ive often gained even more fat hehe) it makes me feel giddy, like it does when you first fall for someone.

And dispite me thinking he is out my league... he seems to think its the other way round, somehow this chubby plan girl has her very own hero with a 6pac AND the plus side of him being in the Army is he trains to be able to lift and carry a fully grown man in full armor if they become injured, so when he lifts me (as much as I wish he wouldnt) he doesnt struggle, which makes me feel a little less fat haha

Another army wife here. He came back from Afghan in april and we are due to move to our next posting the end of July. I am married to Andrew and we have two daughters one 9 year old and a 2 year old. We have been together over 10 years and will be married 3 years in August. When i met my husband i was overweight but was 2 stone less than i was now. He loved me then and he loves me now. I feel that i have let him down looking like this but he keeps saying that i am beautiful and he would always love me and only want me. I feel ashamed though when i go out to his dinner nights and balls and i am wearing a size 20 ballgown that resembles a tent and even though he tells me i look lovely i feel i have let him down. He is my hero and my life and i want to give him the wife he deserves.

Oh yeah I have a nightmare before the balls, I always buy a beautiful dress like 4 months before and I buy it too small to try and make me diet to fit into it... then a week before I realize Im not going to fit into it so Im running around like a mad thing trying to find something that fits

Back