The Middle - Neonshock's Diary

Thanks Colly! And Slim! Yeah looks as though I'm back on it! Imlosingweight - lol, i literally am obsessed with that song, I have to play it at the beginning and end of every session!

Just a quicky! Today is obvs valentines so I weighed myself again. I was happy with what I lost this week so I wasnt expecting anything. But i figured I better do it since I have an aim to be at 250lbs. Well.
I weigh 250lbs today!!!
I am so pleased with myself, and astounded that I literally did nothing yesterday, ate burgers and lost a pound lol!
Today is going to be a bit of a cheat day, kebabs and champagne for tea (thats how me and bf roll :) ).
I hope everyone has had a great weekend and reaches their valentines goals!
xxx

well done on the 250lb :D :D me and you, seem to be matching weight wise lately!! well done on over 50lb gone and hope you enjoyed kebabs and champagne :D

Well I enjoyed my dinner (at the time) but I was so stuffed and I should have stopped, then I had a disco nap :/ then I was up all night with terrible indigestion. Slept for like 4 hours and feel crappy now.
Welp I guess I learnt something, I cant eat as much food as I used to ! I feel terrible today.
This morning I went for my monthly Hollywood and my beautician again commented on how much I had lost, she's a star because it gave me a little boost.
Aside from that my tummy still hurts and I am just drinking tea, going to calorie cycle and have a V low day at 800c after the damage yesterday. Im about 252 today but I bet alot of that is water and stuff. I am DEFINATLY going to buy some fibre clear or something tonight. Today I will have some tea and juice, snack a jacks for lunch and proper tea (grilled cod, steamed broccoli and a couple of potatoes in a tommy sauce - light I hope?) and hope for the best.
OH and my present last night was some lovely roses and a little nighty thing in sx 16-18, fits fine (ok, its not very flattering but it fits!)!

i was going to go for my monthly hollywood today but then checked my bank balance and :eek: it will have to wait!! not that im getting any anyway hahaha. im sure your o/h didn't think it was unflattering ;)

I know right! I have like 60 quid until the end of the month now, eek! And yeah, OH is very good like that bless him. Colly you best get it done before...your holiday :) just incase.

OH lord i am. i'm getting it done on saturday (just booked) then 2 days before i go!! haha. i am prepared for every eventuality ;) i'm going to get pierced, ahem, next week as well :) x

good old boring vch!! i'll get it done when i get paid in a week and a bit :) wanted it for ages but kept wimping out, i'm sure if i can cope with hollywood i can cope with vch! x

thats for sure! I always wanted mine done but I changed my mind a couple of years ago, I used to have loads of piercings but I have been taking them all out now...getting old! its a cool piercing though! Its a bit scary! You got someone to go with?

saaame! the only piercings i still have in are my ear ones, my nose and my tongue. used to have looooads. and noooo, as if i'll ask anyone to come with me while i get my intimate parts pierced!! i'll go alone!! haha x

You could ask that fella! ahaha! Yeah all I have now is my nipple, last to go was my Madonna...I loved that guy.

nah i figure it will be a nice surprise if he's wise enough to take me up on my offer :8855: last time i saw him we got quite close to , um, intimacy. mainly after i turned round to him on the sofa and said "fancy a f*** then?"

i am so ladylike ;)

Hahaha, well at least your not putting on a façade! I like someone who is open about stuff like that, the world would be alot easier if everyone was!

yeah it'd be nice if everyone was as untactful and lacked grace as much as i ;) i haven't told him i've been losing weight. i want him to notice dammit!! x

24th march :D

Oohh I opened up my WL spreadsheet and I should be about 235ish by then, which means you will be. Man, his eyes are gonna pop right out! Sounds like so much fun!

i hope you're right! and i hope thats not the only thing that pops o...no, *slaps own wrist* that is not a nice thing to say on the internet ;)

235lb!! what an amazing thought. i'd be more than happy with 240 :D

Back