The Middle - Neonshock's Diary

Ugh I have been so busy over the last few days. Still very tired and only managed to do one 30 day shred this week, no gym, no nothing. Boo.
I don't think tomorrows weigh in is going to be anything special, however after last week I would be happy with one lb!

i get that sista, life sometimes gets too hectic for gym. good luck for wi :) xx

Thanks Colly!

TOO BUSY for even a WI today...shocking. Going to do it tomorrow. Dunno how it will be but tonight I am chilling out and having ONE GLASS OF WINE, and to hell with the consequences! Its been a tough old week! Hope everyone is doing better than me, or at least more calmly than me!

WI tomorrow x

ERK we had a Chinese Buffet thing, though I was very restrained. I tried what I wanted but only one or two of whatever, and stuck to proteiny things (though may have had a few too many ribs...mmmm ribs...). I didnt eat anything else the rest of the day too so...we will see what the scales say tomorrow.
My scales are salter...Salter Body Fat and Water Analyser Scales - Scales & body fat monitors - Personal care - Appliances - Sainsbury’s although I just bought whatever was on offer, might be worth upgrading though because sometimes that little decimal point means alot! Have a nice holiday Beryl and come back safe xxx

Thanks lovie just seen this xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow, I am DREADING those scales!

245 yey! I cant quite believe I am here so quickly. After last weeks monster week I would have expected to lose nothing but I weighed myself a couple of times (I was hoping so hard last night I would be 245 I couldn't quite believe it). Still its a small loss for me which I imagine is because I haven't done a bit of exercise (ok I did half an hour all week) so I have to get that back up to speed when I feel better. Stil l feeling pants today but I had a monster sleep so its a bit of over sleeping too!
From here I have one more stone to lose before I reach my half way point at 231lbs...wow....I cannot even believe that statement myself. It feels like a bit of a dream...I will have to celebrate getting half way with something...
According to my spreadsheet (I have a spreadsheet about my WL :( I am a super dork) my aim is to reach that by the first of april which will be a smidgen after 26 weeks into my WL journey. The little OCD voice in my head will be most pleased if I lose half the weight in exactly half a year! One more stone! I feel more positive just thinking that!
Anywho, stuck in the house today because I have exactly £17 to my name untill Monday. I have a to do list as long as my arm though. Including taking pictures of all my old clothes to sell on ebay...very cleansing!
Hope you all are well, sorry I haven't really had time to chat this week, going to go on a diary run straight away x

well done :D i need to come catch up with you. i'm falling behind ;) x

Sounds like everything is going very well :) The halfway point is immense - I hit that on Friday and still can't quite wrap my head around it. You'll be there before you know it.

well done :D i need to come catch up with you. i'm falling behind ;) x

I bet you drop half a stone once your bloat evens out for sure. ;)

Sounds like everything is going very well :) The halfway point is immense - I hit that on Friday and still can't quite wrap my head around it. You'll be there before you know it.

WOW Moog! I am sorry I missed that! Well done you, you must be so proud! Are you going to do anything to celebrate at all? I feel kinda like I want to treat myself when I get there since I don't usually :)

What a lovely day! I cant wait to get outside :) Stuck in again a little this morning as our Landlord is coming over to see our leaky pipe (I have had a THRILLING w/e this week I know!).
Seemed to have put on .8 of a lb over night for some reason but I had basically...MEAT for dinner last night and I still feel full this morning so I imagine thats to do with it. I am not worried though, it will come off :)
Back on shifts this week so I am back on the gym again, excited :)

Hi

good luck with all future weigh ins :)

Interesting point of eating a bit more then kick starting the weight loss. So true, as when the body doesn't get enough calories, it panics and holds on to all fat reserves, so when you up the calorie intake a little, it does seem to kick start it again!

Oh the trials of wanting to be slim :eek:

I just worked out.
It takes me 5.3 weeks to loose a stone on average.
I am losing 2.4 lbs a week as an average.

I love excel :)

WI tomorrow! Very much doubt I have lost anything. Food good, to middling but still no exercise! Feeling alot better today though so back at the gym tomorrow x

STS today...
Gonna give myself a little cheat though :) I am feeling tonnes better today and I am going to go to the gym, today, tomorrow and WI again on Sunday. I havent been in two weeks now! Naughty! But not really :D

a cheat? tell me more!

come baaaack!

Colly! Thanks for reminding me!

So I have been away as some of you may have noticed! I just got ill, then bogged down with a project, then ill again. I didnt have time to think about my diet and couldnt get to the gym because my pass ran out and then i was ill...I know alot of excuses but I am back on it now.
Yesterday I got on the scale thinking "oooh s***" but my weight was 242! So not so bad, I had been eating reasonably sensibly so I am going to take that! I think it was good in a way, I learnt how to maintain my current weight.
But back on it now! A couple of things are holding me back at the moment..
a) alot of left over 'bad' food and beer!? However I am going to have to learn to deal with this as a part of life so I will be thinking " a little treat within my cals will not hurt me". That means one beer or biscuit and not half a pack!
b) My digital food scales have died :( not helpful but i have cup mesures...I cant get any because of point c...
c)I am BRASSIC! It was my partners 30th this w/e and I spent about £500. It was a big birthday and wont be happening every year I assure you! And today the car got a service....£650! Grrrr!
So the end of this month will be a little challenge as I am blind (scales wise) and will have to live with what I have in the cupboards....
On that note, its lunch. I saved a 1/2 cup of rice I saved from our thai curry last night, and im gonna frylight it up with a little egg and spices for an egg fried ricey deal.

How is everyone?! I hope to catch up on your diaries when I get a mo this afternoon!

Good to see you back again :)

Back