The Minimins Halfwayers club.

KookieDoh

Ugly duckling going Swan.
Today is a landmark day for me. I am not only half way through the year but I have also EXACTLY halfway to my target at time of typing this. So I thought wouldn't it be amazing if there way a thread on here where we show off when we get halfway so I thought we should have our own Halfwayers club!

All you have to do to join and proclaim your halfwayer status is hit your halfway point! Use this thread to post and boast!

Here is my boasting!

START - Jan 10

Weight 17st 2lbs (240lb)
Waist 42 inches
Hips 50 inches
Bust 45 inches
Arms 15 inches
Thighs 31 inches

HALFWAY- July 10

Weight 14st 1lbs (197lb)
Waist 34 inches
Hips 45 inches
Bust 42 inches
Arms 13 inches
Thighs 27 inches

That's a loss of 43lbs and 22 inches!

I have dropped 3 dress sizes. The "shelf" I had on my backside is completely gone. My cellilute has reduced dramatically and my skin is looking very clear. I am looking forward to my birthday in a couple of months as it will be the lightest I have been in over a decade! I am hoping to hit my target by Christmas day.

Well done Kookie, that's truly amazing :) Really proud of you. I can't wait to see you reach your goal, you'll be so extatic!

I've also reached my half goal, here's the stats:

January 1st 2010
Weight: 220
BMI: 35
Measurements: 43, 40, 47

July 1st 2010:
Weight: 190
BMI: 30.2
Measurements: 40.5, 35, 44.

That's 30lbs and just over 10 inches :)

Feeling really good about it. I've had a LOT of compliments coming back after people hadn't seen me in six months, and I'm not disgusted by most pictures that were taken of me on holiday, which has never happened before. I feel better, happier, more energetic, prettier, my skin is especially clear, my hair seems happy, my appetite is smaller, and there's more I can't think of now.

All in all, a success! I look forward to dropping some more very soon.

Great idea Kookie, I like it and well done you two, very well done indeed.

Well done to both of you for getting to your halfway points, keep up the good work coz you're doing fab.

I'm not at my halfway point yet but when I get there I will post and let everyone know!

Claire x

I just want to say even though I have increased my goal, I am still a halfwayer! :D

well done kookie.i cant belive you've lost all that weight with Sw.am hoping to go on to SW or WW when am almost at goal.i hope it works as well for me as it has for you.

Back