Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Hmmmm...
I know you have been worried about AAMW....
But it is only just over a week that you will have been doing it.
At least, if what you suspect is correct, and things haven't gone well, it is only a week.. that you will have to back track on.
By the time you WI on Sunday, you will have a better idea what you need to do.....
Enoy your time out on Sunday, and try and eat good choices on Monday (not like I did the other day :eek:)

Hope your weekend is good
Marge
:D

Thanks Marge.....when you put it into perspective like that, it dont actually sound too bad.
Yeah, I want to make good choices on Monday and know how easy it would be to eat bad things, and if I was off/on, I think I would, but by continuing aam, I think I will be more in control.

Its been ages since me and my sisters have been out, so plan to have a good night and make the most of it!! :)

Thanks Marge.....when you put it into perspective like that, it dont actually sound too bad.
Yeah, I want to make good choices on Monday and know how easy it would be to eat bad things, and if I was off/on, I think I would, but by continuing aam, I think I will be more in control.

Its been ages since me and my sisters have been out, so plan to have a good night and make the most of it!! :)

Good stuff Miss Mac :D
A wee night out will also be a wee tonic for you :D
And, I am sure, if you tell your son (food police :p:D) what you are not allowed to eat on Monday, you will have no problem what so ever sticking to a WS day ;)
Marge
:)

Well its week 8 weigh in......and I have put on 7lb!!!:(:(
Part of me thinks I should just have gone all out and had a week off if I have put half a stone on but the other half of me thinks if I had done that, I could be looking at having to get a stone off if I had!!

So the way I am choosing to look at it is, on LL they tell you that you will automatically put back on half a stone as soon as you start eating again as this is mainly water....so I am hoping this is the case for me and I will lose it all again by next week!! If you look at my losses, this puts me back about 3 weeks, but I am determind, I will do everything I can to get that all off by next Sunday!!

I dont regret it though, I have had a lovely week off with my son, going places, doing things and having meals together. It has been some real nice quality time!!

Son has gone to his dads now for a week so night out for me tonight and last aam tomorrow and then back to TS...yay!!!:)

Oh I have added the weight to the weekly weigh in but im not moving my ticker as it wont be on long enough so there is no point!!:p xxx

Oh bugger....have just realised that that means I have actually not lost any weight in April, week 8 cancels out the losses in weeks 5,6 and 7. Oh that is not good!!

Don't worry, I'm absolutely sure that it's just water!! Bet you anything you like that'll be gone next week.
Some people don't lose on AAM week, I know when I was doing refeeding on lipotrim I gained 7 pounds straight away.

So forget about it, go have a good night and enjoy yourself xxx

Don't worry, I'm absolutely sure that it's just water!! Bet you anything you like that'll be gone next week.
Some people don't lose on AAM week, I know when I was doing refeeding on lipotrim I gained 7 pounds straight away.

So forget about it, go have a good night and enjoy yourself xxx

Thanks Clair.

I knew I would put weight on on aamw, its just they way my body works, but I am hoping it will all come off by next weigh in...fingers crossed!!:)

I know that it's frustrating but try not to worry. As Clair has said it will be water/glycogen stores and certainly not fat ;)

That's be off in no time

Keep on trucking

xxx

I know that it's frustrating but try not to worry. As Clair has said it will be water/glycogen stores and certainly not fat ;)

That's be off in no time

Keep on trucking

xxx

Thanks toots....I will.

And fingers crossed it will all come off as fast as it went on!! Lots and lots of water from tuesday to help flush it out!! xx

Oh bugger....have just realised that that means I have actually not lost any weight in April, week 8 cancels out the losses in weeks 5,6 and 7. Oh that is not good!!

I now have a plan....I am going to weigh in on Saturday this week which will be 30th April, so That means anything I lose this week will count as a loss for April. I dont think this is cheating and I just dont like the idea that I will have done a whole month for a 0lb loss! If that makes sense!!

So I now have my work cut out for me to lose as much as possible by Saturday!!

hey hun... dont worry about the gain that will be off by next wi.. the main thing is u have had a lovely week and spent some quality time with your son that alone is worth it :)

keep going your doing fantastic

x x

hey hun... dont worry about the gain that will be off by next wi.. the main thing is u have had a lovely week and spent some quality time with your son that alone is worth it :)

keep going your doing fantastic

x x

Thanks Chick..x

Aww the important thing is you had a good week with your son :) good luck to get as much off as possible by Saturday xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooo back on TS tomorrow. I really cant wait. Probably wont be thinking that by 6pm tomorrow night but hey!! haha.

Seriously though, I feel like I have been eating for a month and really want that hungry feeling again! :)

I managed to stay in ketosis for 5 days whilst on aamw then something must have knocked me out, really not sure what it could have been. However, I havent been eating any obvious carbs so hopefully I wont have the carb withdrawal headaches.

So today I am having some chicken and veg for my last meal and hopefully it will be my last for a while. Saying that, my sister is having a bbq on friday if the weather is nice. I dont want to eat and could quite easily resist but she will start asking loads of questions so I have the option of eating a burger and salad and avoiding the questions or saying I have got a bit of a dodgy tummy so dont feel like eating!! Aint that terrible....I should just be able to say no thanks and thats the end of it but I know it wont happen like that :rolleyes:

Still, I will take one day at a time and I am so looking forward to my chocolate shake for breakfast tomorrow!!:)

I now have a plan....I am going to weigh in on Saturday this week which will be 30th April, so That means anything I lose this week will count as a loss for April. I dont think this is cheating and I just dont like the idea that I will have done a whole month for a 0lb loss! If that makes sense!!

So I now have my work cut out for me to lose as much as possible by Saturday!!

And that is a very good plan !!
I think I would be doing the same if it was me.

Saying that, my sister is having a bbq on friday if the weather is nice. I dont want to eat and could quite easily resist but she will start asking loads of questions so I have the option of eating a burger and salad and avoiding the questions or saying I have got a bit of a dodgy tummy so dont feel like eating!! Aint that terrible....I should just be able to say no thanks and thats the end of it but I know it wont happen like that :rolleyes:

A small controlled meal at the BBQ would be my choice :)
Unless you start doing a rain dance, so that its rained off ;)

Hope the rest of your week goes well Miss Mac :)
Marge

And that is a very good plan !!
I think I would be doing the same if it was me.

A small controlled meal at the BBQ would be my choice :)
Unless you start doing a rain dance, so that its rained off ;)

Hope the rest of your week goes well Miss Mac :)
Marge

I will be doing the rain dance every day this week..(sorry everyone else!!) as I really really dont want to eat. Ooo I know...get a plate of food and feed it to the dog when no-one is looking!! lol Turns out I have lots of options!! haha

Go for it, hope all goes well today getting back onto TS, and that the scales reward your efforts on Saturday :D Get those nails painted, get in the bath, go out for a walk, anything to avoid putting any food in this week, you can do it :D

Week 9 day 1

Well this is it, first day back on TS. Have felt fine all day then towards the end at work, started to get a little bit of a headache. Nothing too major, just think I havent drank enough. So started with a chocolate shake for breakfast and just had another one now and a bit of a bar.
Been in the bath now and feel better, but still going to just watch a bit of tv and have an early night I think, get day 1 done and dusted!!

Must admit, I dont even feel like eating though. I am still really pleased I am back on it 100%. Definitely dont think I will add a meal for a whole week again either, I think adding a meal for a weekend will be more than enough for me.

Really hope I can get that excess weight off by Saturday, I had just got into the 13's aswell!!!:eek: Want to be back there again as soon as possible!!

xxx

I think your AAMWE is a good idea, as you know this works for you. :)
How often would you do this though ?
Once a month, or more often ?

Oh poor Miss Mac...so sorry to hear about the wee gain on AAm week. I know how worried you were about doing it too but as you've said I'm sure its just water and it'll be off by next week as you haven't had obvious carbs. The first time I did AAM i STS then last week lost 5 lbs so it can be different everytime and judging by stories on here affectes everyone really different too. The important thing is that you sound like you haven't lost faith which needs a huge pat on the back honey. Keep strong babes and take care xxx

Back