Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Well another day 100%. I even tried to make pancakes with my son....very easy to resist though as I am such a terrible cook. I ended up making a right mess with them, somehow burning the cooker and in the finish I had to throw 2 frying pans in the bin!!!
Good job I also had the insight to buy some ready made ones when I bought the pancake mix!!

Not done too well with water today but work is so full on and busy that the last thing on my mind is food so I am actually finding getting through the day fairly easy.

Had a sneak peak at the scales today though and I have to say its not looking good.....only lost 1lb since my weigh in on sunday, so if it keeps up like that then Im going to have a very disappointing second week weigh in! :(

Still I am proud of myself for staying completely 100% since the start of my journey and I just hope things pick up a bit before Sundays weigh in!!...x

I've only lost a pound since Sunday too, itll change again before we know it
Well done for resisting the pancakes :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh I hope so Clair....the last thing I need is a measly 2lb loss at this stage of the game!! :(

Like I have said though if I can lose 3.5 at least per week that will add up to a stone in 4 weeks and I can handle that. I just know anything less will really de-motivate me so fingers crossed...x

Miss Mac said:
oh I hope so Clair....the last thing I need is a measly 2lb loss at this stage of the game!! :(

Like I have said though if I can lose 3.5 at least per week that will add up to a stone in 4 weeks and I can handle that. I just know anything less will really de-motivate me so fingers crossed...x

There might be weeks we lose 2 pounds tho, it happened when I was on lipotrim. We've gotta look at the bigger picture babe. A stone a month :)
Cmon at least if it is a pound, it's a pound gone forever :) xx

Don't lose heart - like Clair said, look at the big picture

Often the weight slows dramatically in either week 2 OR 3 - then speeds back up again. Even if you lose 1lb this week that will still be 12 lbs in 2 weeks :eek:. Not to be sniffed at, eh?

xxx

I know, I am looking at it a bit wrong I suppose, but its just such a restrictive diet to be having such small losses. I could surely lose 1lb and be eating!

But I know what you are both saying and I definitely wont be giving up just yet!!:D

Oh and I just came on today too so that might explain things a little bit!!

I have got through today ok although I have to say I did get a couple of hunger rumblings earlier so came home from work and had some soup. I checked my ketosis because of this and it has gone about 2 shades lighter. Im still in it but 2 days ago it was dark purple, and I haven't done anything different!!! Strange!:(

Still im on week 2 day 3 and all is well, no slip ups so far and my work clothes are definitely that little bit looser on me which is great!!:clap:

Panic over!!!

I had another sneeky peek at the scales this morning and I have lost another 2lb. I was over the moon and so relieved I can tell you. So Im happy again!! Lets just hope it stays like that until official weigh in day on sunday!!!

week 2 day 4 and still managing to be 100%. Probably not drinking enough water whilst Im at work, but drink loads of coffee so my fluid intake is still ok. I just seem to forget to drink the water.

Last night was a bit tough....I seemed to be thinking about food a lot. I am thankful that I was just thinking about food in general and didnt actually have a craving for anything. I think cravings are the hardest to deal with. I can handle being hungry most times but when you get that urge to eat a particular something in your head....its sooo hard to get rid of it!!

Ooh keep going - you're doing really well! It's great reading someone's diary who is a couple of weeks further on than me. I keep thinking 'that'll be me soon'! You're my inspiration!

Keep on drinking, I think it's quite easy to get dehydrated on VLCD's. You're doing amazingly well and are going to have shifted the weight in no time at all. The short term commitment to exante is totally worth the outcome.

Yay - back in the game!!!

Wouldn't worry too much about water as long as you're getting loads of fluid down ya. My old CDC used to say that the 2-3 ltrs could be water / tea / coffee - as long as you're keeping yourself hydrated and .........erm................regularly flushed out shall we say !!!

xx

Yay - back in the game!!!

Wouldn't worry too much about water as long as you're getting loads of fluid down ya. My old CDC used to say that the 2-3 ltrs could be water / tea / coffee - as long as you're keeping yourself hydrated and .........erm................regularly flushed out shall we say !!!

xx

Thats great news toots...I definitely drink enough coffee through the day!!! I do ok with water at weekends but work, I need coffee!! haha..x

Ooh keep going - you're doing really well! It's great reading someone's diary who is a couple of weeks further on than me. I keep thinking 'that'll be me soon'! You're my inspiration!

Thanks....im sure you will do great. Some days are definitely harder than others but the people on here really help you through the tough times so dont forget to use it!!!...x

Keep on drinking, I think it's quite easy to get dehydrated on VLCD's. You're doing amazingly well and are going to have shifted the weight in no time at all. The short term commitment to exante is totally worth the outcome.

Thank you. I will try harder with the water, I think its just hard as I have never really been a water drinker, but on the plus side....I am no longer addicted to pepsi max!!:D

week 2 day 5!

Oh no its the weekend again and already my friday night takeaways craving has kicked in!!! I really need to get it out of my head that weekends = takeaway!!

Its not even as if I am hungry because im not but I just need to get these thoughts out of my head!!

Anyway, we have a night out with work coming up in a couple of weeks and Im trying to use that as my motivation to stick with it. Thats one of the reasons why I am doing Exante.....I like to wear nice dresses when I go out. I hated it just before christmas when all the parties and nights out are on, and because I had got so fat, I avoided most of them and for the one I did go to, I wore a black dress with sleeves and thick black tights to cover up as much of me as I could!! I want to get back into my bright coloured dresses and not worry what my arms look like if I dont cover them up!! So im sticking to 100% for another day....and I will get the nice dresses back on!!!...xxx:p

That's the spirit :) xxx

Snap Miss Mac...exactly how I feel. I hate going out now. Finding that nothing fits and then wearing something that covers you up rather than something you like.
Keep that in mind and stay strong!!! It's chiptastic in my house tonight...they are all having a chippy and it's torture. Am sitting with my coke zero. x

Oh i'm so with you with the going out. We got invited to a 1920s party at Christmas which was awful. All these women in little flapper dresses and me in a tent :)

That's the spirit :) xxx

Thanks Clair...xx

Snap Miss Mac...exactly how I feel. I hate going out now. Finding that nothing fits and then wearing something that covers you up rather than something you like.
Keep that in mind and stay strong!!! It's chiptastic in my house tonight...they are all having a chippy and it's torture. Am sitting with my coke zero. x

Oh my god...you are so brave!! I love the smell of chips drenched in vinegar!!!

Its pants aint it...having to cover up when that is just NOT your personalitly!! I hate it....but not for long....I will look good again!!!!

Keep up the good work...x

Oh i'm so with you with the going out. We got invited to a 1920s party at Christmas which was awful. All these women in little flapper dresses and me in a tent :)

I know, its horrible isnt it!! My body on the outside just isnt who I am on the inside!!
We need to keep it up and we WILL be the girls in the pretty dresses again!!!...xx

week 2 day 6!! weigh in tomorrow.

So went to Asda today as bought some biggest loser bars, Asda meal replacement bars and 3 tetra packs. The bars were just to try something different and was thinking about using them as my 'weekend treat' to try and take my head away from the weekend 'takeaway treat' that I keep getting, but Im worried about feeling like I have gone off plan!!

The tetra packs I bought so I can take 1 with me wherever I go for just in case.

So has anyone used these bars and do they affect your weight loss? Im weighing in tomorrow and dont want to jepordise anything!:sigh:

I had a BL bar through the week and feel like I cheated big time :) but infact I didn't cheat, I done 100% but modified it lol
Don't know if it's effected my loss, I WI 2moro but i can't see it effecting losses as they're virtually the same. X

Yeah, I read your diary when you struggled with your conscience about that......I think i just need to feel like Im having a 'treat' to get me through the weekends but dont want to feel like I have cheated. Your right though and I have compared the and they are virtually the same. Might just try it and see how I feel and if I feel too bad then I will know not to do it again.

Exactly :) the mint ones nice once you get over the guilty feeling lol x

Back