Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Well I tried a small piece of the BL bar and it tasted like plastic!!! Not be having that again then. Had the asda meal replacement bar tonight and its a nice change but not so spectacular that I will feel the need to go and stock up on then...the Exante ones are fine in comparison. Havent felt like I have cheated though which is good.

Slightly concerned about weigh in tomorrow but cant believe I have done 2 weeks 100%....yay me!! :)

Come on, spill - how'd the WI go?

xx

week 2 day 7

weigh in day and I have lost 4½ lb. I am absolutely over the moon!!!:):):). Hmmm.....maybe this diet works after all!! haha...x

Last edited:
Yay - well done you!!

xxx

Miss Mac said:
week 2 day 7

weigh in day and I have lost 4½ lb. I am absolutely over the moon!!!:):):). Hmmm.....maybe this diet works after all!! haha...x

That's fantastic :) it's worth starving for huh? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks Toots, thanks Clair.

Yeah it does make it seem worth it. I have lost more in 2 weeks than I did in 2 months calorie counting. Just wish I had started this in January instead of wasting time doing that!!

Well I have somehow managed to get through another weekend and I am pleased to report that I definitely found this weekend easier than the last one. Had dodgy thoughts on Friday but they were gone by Saturday so Im pleased about that as I really struggled last weekend!

Onto the start of week 3 tomorrow!!! OMG!!

I cant believe I have go this far being 100%....Im amazed!!

Lets hope next week goes by fast and easy.

Cant wait to get 1 month under my belt.....xxx

Was it your WI today? If so, spill ;)

xx

hi hun how are you doing x come and update us xx

mine was yesterday toots...lost 4.5lb...was over the moon......this actually seems do-able now!! haha

How has your day gone?..x

Hi Victoria,

not much to report today. Been very ver busy at work and not had time to even think about food which is all good, but not had time to eat anything except half a shake at breakfast either which is bad. Will make a coffee and have a bar shortly I think.

How are you doing? Your first week weight loss seems great!!....x

mine was yesterday toots...lost 4.5lb...was over the moon......this actually seems do-able now!! haha

How has your day gone?..x

How do you think my day has gone :eek: Had serious de ja vu when I posted asking about your WI - now I know why!!! Having a total blonde day - that's how my whole day has gone!!!!! :eek:

Said it yesterday, will say it again - faboo loss :D

xx

hahaha toots....I didnt like to say anything!!! Senile dementure kicking in early!!!...x

hahaha toots....I didnt like to say anything!!! Senile dementure kicking in early!!!...x

:8855: Yep - premature senility is definitely here!!

xx

week 3 day 2

Done ok today....
I got away early from work and picked my son up from school. Normally when I can do this, we go out for our tea as a treat....I felt a bit sad that I couldnt do it this time!:(

Instead I took him to KFC. Just got a drive through so I didnt have to sit inside and watch everyone else eat. I somehow managed to resist eventhough they have a new awesomly tasty looking meal going on....nevermind.....thinner will look more awesome than that burger would have tasted....well I hope!!!;)

You are good. I think my weakness is going to be eating out. I can sort of control it at home but I'm very weakwilled when I'm somewhere else and make up all sorts of reasons why I should eat, to be polite, to treat myself etc. KFC might finish me off and I don't even like it that much!

I just keep thinking that it will all still be there when I finish my diet so I can have it then!

week 3 day 3....still 100%

Got through today at work fine but strangely found myself thinking about food again tonight. Im really not sure what has brought that on as I generally find weekdays ok, but I really could have eaten something tonight. :sigh:

I am a bit worried too that my thought pattern still hasnt changed in the fact that I still feel like I could eat everything in sight!! I have learned a lot on this site about eating high protein and low carbs and I definitely think that should be the way forward for me when I come off this diet in order to maintain a healthy weight, but I still feel like I am going to struggle with portion size and controlling how much food I have.

I still have a long way to go though so perhaps things will change in the next few months on how I think about things....or at least I hope they do!!

Did someone say KFC???? Droooool :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am a bit worried too that my thought pattern still hasnt changed in the fact that I still feel like I could eat everything in sight!!

I know exactly what you mean. I have a real fear of losing it to only put it back on again as I've done that once before. I'm hoping that staying on here might give me the encouragement I need. It's such a long way away for me, I really shouldn't be worried just yet!

Back