Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Waheyyyyyy!!! Well done MM, I think you've done exceptionally well to stick at it even though you didn't see a loss right up until the last minute, I don't think I could have kept so positive,...I admire you for that :)

here's to a new week!!!! :D xxxx

Thanks BB. It was a difficult week I can tell you!:eek:
I think it was only sheer bloodymindedness that kept me going!!:)

Hopefully it will be easier this week and now I am finally back in the 13's, I wont need to stress as much. I feel like I am in the right place again!! :D xxx

Whahey--- 3lb loss. That's brillinat news babe and you are now in the 13's too. You must be soooo chuffed. Well pleased for you. Mine is definitely STS for tomrrow which truly guts me but hey ho. I need to lose 3lb overnight and fast otherwise I'll never be 1 stone behind you!!!

Whahey--- 3lb loss. That's brillinat news babe and you are now in the 13's too. You must be soooo chuffed. Well pleased for you. Mine is definitely STS for tomrrow which truly guts me but hey ho. I need to lose 3lb overnight and fast otherwise I'll never be 1 stone behind you!!!

Just keep plodding on Lady G! It HAS to come off sometime!! :D xxx

Wow, where does the time go sometimes? :)

Well I have got through another day and have managed not to set even one little toe on the scales :)

I am gonna try and stay off them until Sunday, but never really liked doing that incase they are a bit disappointing after waiting all that time! So may have a little peak on Friday if I feel the urge!!:p

Into week 3 already, amazing!!

Pleased everyone seems to be doing so well too.....its like a little competition :D
xxx

Miss Mac said:
Wow, where does the time go sometimes? :)

Well I have got through another day and have managed not to set even one little toe on the scales :)

I am gonna try and stay off them until Sunday, but never really liked doing that incase they are a bit disappointing after waiting all that time! So may have a little peak on Friday if I feel the urge!!:p

Into week 3 already, amazing!!

Pleased everyone seems to be doing so well too.....its like a little competition :D
xxx

Hey Miss Mac :)

Wow no scale hopping eh, amazing lol
Glad your back in the zone :)
Just outa curiosity, are you gonna do AAMW? I don't think I'm gonna bother coz I'm only doing 9 weeks in total xx

Hey Miss Mac :)

Wow no scale hopping eh, amazing lol
Glad your back in the zone :)
Just outa curiosity, are you gonna do AAMW? I don't think I'm gonna bother coz I'm only doing 9 weeks in total xx

NO! I am definitely NOT doing aam week. I think thats where it all went wrong for me last time. I seemed to major struggle after that!!

I am just going to listen to my body and if I need to eat something, then I will. Then I will get straight back to it. I think I can cope with that, but I still dont have the control to eat for a full week then stop again.

I am still feeling good and I am going to go with this for as long as I can. We all know that at some point it can all get too much, so I am going with the good for as long as it lasts!

Do you feel like you want or need to do aamw Clair? xxx

Miss Mac said:
NO! I am definitely NOT doing aam week. I think thats where it all went wrong for me last time. I seemed to major struggle after that!!

I am just going to listen to my body and if I need to eat something, then I will. Then I will get straight back to it. I think I can cope with that, but I still dont have the control to eat for a full week then stop again.

I am still feeling good and I am going to go with this for as long as I can. We all know that at some point it can all get too much, so I am going with the good for as long as it lasts!

Do you feel like you want or need to do aamw Clair? xxx

No I don't feel like I need or want to. I think I'll just keep TS-ing and if my weight loss slows/stops then I'll consider it but like you if i need something to eat in-between then I will :) xx

Yeah, I think thats the best idea. Obviously if we stall then eating often gives you that much needed boost so I am not ruling it out.

Its great when you get in the zone and are on a roll but it is so bloody easy to fall off and mess it all up. I just take it 1 day at a time and hope for the best!!

You are doing great though chick and will be looking good for Vegas!! xxx

Totally agree with you Miss Mac...it is one day at a time and the key is to get back on track straight after the slip up and not to expect to change our eating habits within a few weeks?!
Says she, very sheepishly !

Just posted on your diary Jax. Not the end of the world, dust off and get ready for another TS day tomorrow!! We're only human!! xxx

Good news you're back in the 13's miss mac :D.
I hope I can catch ya up soon ;)

Noooooooooooo to AAM for Missy Macster!!! You and that bad boy do not mix hey! Although saying that your luck may be in now I guess hehehe! How's tricks missy? Sorry I been in stress-ville the past few days but am back now and vov not to retrun for a few months yet. Thanks for all your support xxx

Hi MM :) Hope you're doing OK and wishing you the best of luck for your weigh in...can't wait to see your results :) x
Oh, my hair loss is becoming pretty bad now, worse than it was.....not sure if it's the diet or shock from my Mums stroke. Bloody hope it stops falling out before the wedding otherwise with the push I'm going to give in this last 6 weeks I'll be bald as a coot! :(

Anyway, just popped by to say good luck for your weigh in (I can't remember if it's Saturday or Sunday!) x x

Hey miss mac :D

How did weigh in go? xx

Aye..... How did you do chick ?

Hi MM...hope your weigh in was a good one....the weekend monster got me again so I reckon you're lighter than me already now and you've had a month off! :D x

Where are you my little flower? Hope you are OK. Sending big hugs your way xxx

Back