Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Hi everyone,

Aww thank you so much for thinking about me.

I am sad to report that had loads going on lately and I unceremoniously fell off the wagon.:eek:

I am attempting a re-start AGAIN tomorrow being the 1st of September and I have worked out that if I stick to it, I can still reach my goal by christmas.

I felt so bad about failing that I just couldnt bring myself to come on here. However, I certainly cant get back on track without you all, so here I am with my tail between my legs :eek:

I have no idea what I weigh so will have a look in the morning to face up to the damage I have inflicted. I am just hoping I am no higher than the 14's, if I am, then Im going into hibernation!!:rolleyes:

Dont know whats got into me, but loads been going on at work, son has been to dads for summer holidays, work on a daily basis has been really boring some days...anyway, reasons or excuses? Hmmm....well not going to be excuses anymore.

3 month....3 stone....

Welcome back miss mac :) x

Welcome back fellow balding beauty! Sorry things have been a struggle for you. Seems like there have been a few of facing the grip of those munchie monsters recently! Once you are back in that zone you will be flying again and remember you have to be a stone ahead of me at all times babes!!! Good luck for today. face those scales then forget about it as you won't be that weight again. We're all here for you. new month = new you xxxx

Hope all goes well as you face the scales. I was there a couple of weeks ago, and once you can get back on the wagon, it does feel good. As you say, 3 months, 3 stone, you can get to your goal by Christmas! Good luck as you get started today; do whatever it is you need to do to help you stick at it, as those first few days are really hard; you can do it though. We've all been there / are there on the whole munchie thing; it will be worth it though, to find your way back. Good luck :)

Welcome back fellow balding beauty! Sorry things have been a struggle for you. Seems like there have been a few of facing the grip of those munchie monsters recently! Once you are back in that zone you will be flying again and remember you have to be a stone ahead of me at all times babes!!! Good luck for today. face those scales then forget about it as you won't be that weight again. We're all here for you. new month = new you xxxx

Thanks Lady G!! :)
Sorry I let you down by going awol!
Acutally I was just being kind and giving you a chance to catch up!! haha (I wish!!);)

Hope all goes well as you face the scales. I was there a couple of weeks ago, and once you can get back on the wagon, it does feel good. As you say, 3 months, 3 stone, you can get to your goal by Christmas! Good luck as you get started today; do whatever it is you need to do to help you stick at it, as those first few days are really hard; you can do it though. We've all been there / are there on the whole munchie thing; it will be worth it though, to find your way back. Good luck :)

Thanks Rachel.

Those munchie monsters are mean hey!! Lets hope we can all have a positive and great loss month. Thanks for the support chixk xxx:)

Day 1 again!!

Well here we go again....

Day 1 all over again.

I have told people at work that if they see me going to eat they have to stop me. If I mention eating they have to stop me and they cant let me eat under any circumstances!!
My new work trousers are very tight and I need to stick to this so I dont bend over and rip them apart!!:eek:

Managed to get through loads of water today :)
Had a bath and then some soup and I am going to watch the telly with a bar later.
Dont feel too hungry which is good but more to the point, I haven't had any food thoughts or mind demons telling me I should just eat and start the diet again on Monday/start of next week/start of next month/tomorrow etc etc etc!!:mad:
That has been my problem, mind demons and no will power and a few excuses mixed in for good measure = fail!:(

So no more...I want to be in the 12's by this time next month. I want to be on plan to reach goal by christmas. I want to be needing the next size down in work trousers and I want to be the slimest I have been in 12 years!! I just hope its not a case of I want never gets!! :eek:

Miss Mac said:
Well here we go again....

Day 1 all over again.

I have told people at work that if they see me going to eat they have to stop me. If I mention eating they have to stop me and they cant let me eat under any circumstances!!
My new work trousers are very tight and I need to stick to this so I dont bend over and rip them apart!!:eek:

Managed to get through loads of water today :)
Had a bath and then some soup and I am going to watch the telly with a bar later.
Dont feel too hungry which is good but more to the point, I haven't had any food thoughts or mind demons telling me I should just eat and start the diet again on Monday/start of next week/start of next month/tomorrow etc etc etc!!:mad:
That has been my problem, mind demons and no will power and a few excuses mixed in for good measure = fail!:(

So no more...I want to be in the 12's by this time next month. I want to be on plan to reach goal by christmas. I want to be needing the next size down in work trousers and I want to be the slimest I have been in 12 years!! I just hope its not a case of I want never gets!! :eek:

Glad today's been fine so far. Another 2 of 3 days and you'll be in the zone babes :D
Can't have your ass busting out them trousers!!!! Hehe xxx

Welcome back babes. Hope day 1 wasn't a terror for you and you got through it un-scathed!! So what was your damage then? According to our history you are always 1 stone ahead so I make you being 14.4 maximum!!!! (although I reckon you would still be in the 13's!) Big love your way xxxxx

Wow, dont know what is going on with me lately, I just dont seem to be able to find the time to get on here!! :confused:

I am still plodding along and only lost 4lb in the 3 days I was back on the diet last week, but think that was because it should have been totm. So hopefully a full week this week will get a bit more off. Still in the 14's which I am sick of but its my own fault with all this messing around I have been doing.

Plan to be ts mon-sat this week then having a day off on sunday for my sons birthday. We are going out for a meal. Bad news is it is an all you can eat but good news is it will be really easy to eat protein based if I can resist the temptation!! One day off in the whole month cant be too bad can it.

Work trousers still too tight, hoping for some looseness soon!! ;) xxx

Hope this week goes well, sounds like you've got a good plan, and hopefully will be back in the 13's next week:) You'll be so happy once those work trousers fit nicely again :) Keep sticking at it, a day at a time :)

Thanks chick.
Yep one day at a time is definitely the plan. And 13's here I come!! :)
If only it came off as fast as it goes on hey!!:eek:

How are you doing? Still back in the zone? xxx

Thanks MM, yeah, pretty well back in the zone (had some other bits to eat over the weekend for Mum's wedding), managed WS yesterday and TS today, so feeling good. Trying to do TS all week - as then away with inlaws for the weekend next weekend, and will probably go WS.

I want to get to the bottom half of the 13's with no chance of creeping back out the top again!

Wouldn't it be great if it always came off as quickly as it went on; hey ho, at least on this diet it comes off pretty quickly :)

Hope you have a great week

4lbs in your first 3 days is not too be sniffed at :)
A buffet type meal is ideal for lots of protein.....just remember that carbs means longer before you get in the to the 13's ;)

Too right Marge and There is definitely plenty to choose from without having carbs, so will try to stay away from pasta but will probably save my carbs to have a slice of carrott cake for dessert!!

Today has gone well, doing good on the water front too (well for me anyway!!).
Trousers starting to feel slightly looser but still a long way to go.

Computer is being really slow tonight so might have to catch up on some diaries tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Well, if a slice of carrot cake is your choice of bad instead of pasta or bread ect, then so be it.
ENJOY :D

How are things going Miss Mac ? :)

Where you gone MM? Are you OK? Hope that you are- let us know how you are doing sweet cheeks xx

Was yesterday not WI day ?
How did ya do ?
:)
Or are you still mad busy with life ?:)

Back