Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Great to have you back miss mac :D

Day 1's nearly over :D thank the bloody lord, I've been soooooo grumpy today!! xx

Hey hunny xxx
I'm over in members only now (google proof)
You will have a huge loss ;) I'll put money on it :)
We've all done it darling x you can't do any more than you are x you're already smaller than you were yesterday ;)
Not bad here being good today after another not so good weekend lol :)

I found you!!

I already feel less bloated and tomorrow should feel even better after a full day of no food!!

I need to do this to catch up to you all.....you have all been doing so well while I have been gone but now it is time for me to play catch up!! xxx

Great to have you back miss mac :D

Day 1's nearly over :D thank the bloody lord, I've been soooooo grumpy today!! xx

Thank you chick....its good to be back!!

Why were you grumpy, anything in particular or just one of those days?

Stick at it though and at least a good wieght loss on sunday will put a smile on your face and you will be straight back into the 13's again....amazing!! xxx

Well done hun but be careful to keep the water up x

Will do hun....I am now onto bottle number 4!! I have to drink extra aswell as I am only having the cd tetra packs so need additional water!

I will get there though and be peeing all night too no doubt!! lol xxx

Gr8 start Miss Mac Watchin u;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Shoebedoo!

Yep please feel very free to keep a watchful eye on me....dont let me fail....I need tough love if I look like I am going to falter!!

How are things going for you? xxx

Miss Mac said:
I found you!!

I already feel less bloated and tomorrow should feel even better after a full day of no food!!

I need to do this to catch up to you all.....you have all been doing so well while I have been gone but now it is time for me to play catch up!! xxx

You'll catch us in no time :) well done on the restart :)

Not bad Weighed myself in lbs this mornin and wrote it in a page and am goin 2 WI daily Want 2c lbs come down Find when I weigh in stones I celebrate when I get down then I'm back up again
When I did LLL a few yrs ago I was weighed in kg which means nothin to me Helped me stay on track
TIs all psychological Whatever works

Not bad Weighed myself in lbs this mornin and wrote it in a page and am goin 2 WI daily Want 2c lbs come down Find when I weigh in stones I celebrate when I get down then I'm back up again
When I did LLL a few yrs ago I was weighed in kg which means nothin to me Helped me stay on track
TIs all psychological Whatever works

Yes you are so right there....we have to do whatever it takes to stay on track and try and trick ourselves in different ways to stay motivated!! haha

I find that once I get past the first few days then it is ALL totally psycological. I constantly have mind battles with myself and all to often the mind wins!! This time I will conquer!! haha xxx

Well done on your first day miss mac ! :D

Ok so day 2 and still on track!! :D

Had carb headache for most of the afternoon but it made me drink more water so thats good.

had a rumbling tummy for a little while this afternoon too but it didnt last long. Maybe the storage of vast amounts of food I consumed last week is finally depleted!! lol

Work trousers felt a little better today too. Had to squeeze into them yesterday (was amazed I could even get into them to be honest!). Today though they felt a little more comfortable. Roll on the time when they are too big for me and I have to get the next size down!

Like all the shakes I have (tetra packs of banana, strawberry and chocolate) which is a bonus and the little packs are really handy for work and so much more inconspicuous.

Still glugging the water and am definitely doing better with that today, just need to remember to keep it going and try to add a little bit more each day. :rolleyes:

Well done on day 2 babe :D
My heads been bangin all day. Not had much water coz I'm feelin sick.... tomorrow will be loads better :D
Here's to day 3 xxx

Well done on yesterday miss mac :D
I hope today is going well :D

Well day 3 and it is still going well!! :D

I even managed to drink more water than I need to today!! yay me!!

Work trousers are feeling muche better every day which I am over the moon about!

Just been watching man v food which isnt the best idea in the world when on a vlcd so turned it off and came on here until secret eaters comes on....more appropriate viewing I think!! haha

Was looking at the cambridge book to see what I am going to order for next week. There are 6 flavour soups so I am goin to try each one of them next week and stick to the tetra pack shakes for the rest of my order. This is a bonus of cd, the fact that I can try one of something without having to commit to a whole box....love it!

Almost forgot to have a shake yesterday so had to knock it back just before bed.

I am hoping tomorrow goes well as typically in the past, I seem to struggle with Thursdays for some reason so will be pleased to get that over with, then only the dreaded weekend to get through, then weigh in on Sunday woop woop!! I am wishing my life away!! lol

Day 4!!

Not done too bad today considering. I had a training afternoon but forgot to have a shake before I went, so coming home at 4pm I was starving. Had to call into the shop for some bits and pieces and really 'wanted' something. I didnt know what I wanted just something....anything!!! Arrrhhh!!

I somehow managed to get out of there fast!! Still feeling a bit 'odd' but will have a nice hot bath soon and hopefully that will take my mind off it. I think it might just be coz I have generally struggled on thursdays so I am now a bit daunted by them.

Thought to myself...I can do this, I am on day 4 already.....yay.....then I remembered that I still have 4 MONTHS to do....boo hoo!! :cry:

well done for resisting the urge to get something! you will be four months in before you know it xx

well done for resisting the urge to get something! you will be four months in before you know it xx

Day 5

Boy this is hard! Been hungry today and even though I was in ketosis on wednesday, I wee'd on a stick today and it has gone back to negative :confused:

Was reading through my diary yesterday and I was surprised at how far I got but by also how much I seemed to struggle every day too.

I really want and NEED to do this but it is really really hard to stay 100% for so long. I take it one day at a time but as there is so far to go the end seems soo far away!!

I hate the fact that on Sunday night when I was so full of food that my belly hurt, I was so ready to start this diet. I breezed Monday as I was relieved to not feel so full but as each day goes on it seems to get harder not easier. Should there not be a point when your body and mind just gets over it and stops thinking about food?? Has anyone ever got to that point?

I was thinking about it today though and failure is not an option. If I do fail, I will be fat for my amazing holiday, then I will continue to be fat for yet another christmas. And then again at some point I will attempt to diet and feel crap all over again!! So I decided to try and stick to it and just get it over and done with once and forall. The stupid thing is, I feel so much better when I lose weight. Why doesnt that feeling exceed the feeling of wanting to eat??

So many questions.....its blooming food not drugs!!!! aaarrrgghh!!

Sorry for the rant just needed to get my thoughts out.....please feel free to walk right on past the loony!!!

Back