Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Look at it as a month, try not to build it up too high, you have soared downwards over the last 4 weeks. If you were only allowed to be weighed every 4 weeks and you stepped on the scales tomorrow to find you'd lost 20lb would it matter to you what week that came off in? Look at the whole picture, not just the single days. So tomorrow you're going to celebrate having the strength and determination to complete 4 weeks of TS, you're going to enjoy your weekend and having some proper food to eat.

You could always not get weighed until the saturday after if you feel it will just make you miserable.

Thanks chick...thats a nice positive way to look at it and you are so right, if I weighed after 4 weeks and found I had lost 20lb, I would be ecstatic!!!:)

No I dont think I will be having a sneaky peek at the scales at all next week and my official weigh in day is Sunday so wont be setting a foot on the scales until then! Only weighing in Saturday this week as dont want a false reading on sunday as I always lose weight after I have had a night out.

Wow....total proof that this eating/craving/urge thing is totally psycological.......I have been on this diet and 100% TS for 3 weekends now (this is the start of the forth), and every Friday night I have struggled with wanting to eat because for me weekends were all about takeaways.
Anyway, I would have to fight my demons all weekend and found every day until Monday a mental and physical challenge. I have never known weekends to last so long than when Im not eating!!
I origionally thought it would only be like this for the first weekend and if I could get through that I would be fine.....oh no, the second weekend was a pure struggle and the third weekend was a pure struggle!!

Anyway, psycological or what.....this weekend I have planned to come off plan saturday night and sunday and guess what....I have just remembered its Friday and the start of the weekend and I have not had 1 craving, not 1 urge to eat, not 1 thought about takeaway!!! Why...obviously because my brain knows I am going to eat tomorrow and now it has no need to constantly tempt me with thoughts of food from 6pm on a friday night!!! If only I could 'trick' my brain into thinking this every other weekend!!!!:rolleyes:

Hope you have a great weekend. Bet you look fab in ur dress now ;) x

"Ultimate Goal - To be able to look down and see my bikini line to shave it - and not have to do it from memory"

I really like your goal Marge! I'd be quite happy to see my boobs stick out more than my stomach!

:D
I too would be happy with your goal mygoodnessme !! :D

Miss Mac good luck this weekend.
Have a fab time
Marge

Week 4 day 6

Well early weigh in this week and I have only lost 1½lb :(

I am a bit disappointed as I think that is a really poor loss on this type of diet. Wouldnt even be so bad if I had cheated or something but i havent!!

Still, like I said in an earlier post, that just makes me feel better about coming off plan tonight as I am taking it as a sign that my body needs a bit of food to get it going again.

So I am going to stay off the scales until next Sunday now and hope I dont get too much of a shock next weekend after putting some food in!!;)

Off to the hairdressers now then getting ready for the night out.

So the night out went well. Probably had far too much to drink but hey, life is for living!

Came home and had a chicken kebab but didnt eat the bread, or most of the kebab either to be honest, but I have to admit, I throughly enjoyed it!!

I have got roast chicken to have for lunch today. Not actually feeling hungry just yet but might make it soon anyway just so I dont get hungry and end up binging on things I shouldnt. I am determind to be in control of the things I eat on this 'off plan' day and only make good choices. Then fingers crossed I can get straight back onto TS again tomorrow.

Oh and one of my work colleagues wives noticed that I had lost weight last night. I thought it was a bit strange because no-one else has noticed yet and no-one knows Im on this diet, but then she pointed out it would because she dont see me all the time so could tell straight away. Last time she saw me was for the works christmas party where I wore the black dress with sleeves and thick black tights to cover everything up. So that was a nice little compliment from her. :)

Had my chicken dinner and fancy something sweet now...oh no!!
Going to resist though as I dont actually know if there are any low carb sweet options and I dont want to have carb withdrawal tomorrow as well as having to get back into ketosis again!

Glad you had a great night :) and it's great to hear your ready to restart 2moro :)
Can't you have a bar or a shake for a sweet fix? xx

ooo...good idea Clair....you just made me remember I have an asda measure up bar that I think tastes just like a milky way.....that will save me from the toffee crisp i keep looking at and might just stop me making some very bad choices....thanks..x

Miss Mac said:
ooo...good idea Clair....you just made me remember I have an asda measure up bar that I think tastes just like a milky way.....that will save me from the toffee crisp i keep looking at and might just stop me making some very bad choices....thanks..x

;) x

Well thats my off plan night and day finished with. I hope and pray I can get straight back on it again tomorrow. I still have some protein stuff in the fridge that I bought for me going off plan that is leftover, which I dont want to bin because my son can still eat it, but its really worrying me in case because its there, I wont be able to resist!!

Well, time will tell i suppose. Lets see what tomorrow brings.....

Wow Miss Mac !
I am soooo glad that you were able to keep it all under control !
Well done :D

Well thats my off plan night and day finished with. I hope and pray I can get straight back on it again tomorrow. I still have some protein stuff in the fridge that I bought for me going off plan that is leftover, which I dont want to bin because my son can still eat it, but its really worrying me in case because its there, I wont be able to resist!!

Yup... straight back onto TS tomorrow ;)
Could you not freeze the stuff to get it out of the fridge ?
Marge

Wow Miss Mac !
I am soooo glad that you were able to keep it all under control !
Well done :D

Thanks you...I got pre prepared and bought only 'allowed' foods, but to be honest it all felt like such a treat after being TS for 4 weeks that I didnt mind one bit!:)

Yup... straight back onto TS tomorrow ;)
Could you not freeze the stuff to get it out of the fridge ?
Marge

Yeah think i will do that marge, got some bacon an mince I can freeze and my son can live on eggs for the next week!! I dont know why I bought so much stuff to be honest, I was never going to be able to eat it all, but just goes to show that I am a long way off being 'safe' with my weight loss. I need to learn big style about portion control!! I will get there though!!....x

week 5 day 1

Well its the start of a new week after my off plan days and I am pleased to report I am feeling fine!!:)

I had a shake for breakfast and I have just had a soup and will settle down for some tv with a coffe and a bar later. I am definitely out of ketosis as expected, however, I have not had a headache today which I was expecting.....hmmm...maybe I will get away with it!!:)

I am feeling very positive about getting straight back on plan, not sure what this is all about. It could be that I ate at the weekend and I have been feeling bloated and had tummy pains all day which I havent had since starting Exante, or it could be that because I stayed low carb high protein and stuck to that, I still felt in control of the diet and therefore this had made it easier to get back into the zone again today. Whereas if I had of had a full on binge and ate whatever I wanted, I think I would have really struggled today thinking to myself, well I can just have this or I can just have that!!! This diet lark really is 95% psycological I think!!

I plan to be 100% TS again for another 4 weeks now and then maybe do another (aamw) add a meal weekend again. I think a weekend of eating is enough for me and definitely wouldnt eat a meal for a week as I think eating for a whole week still may lead me down the slippery slope again this soon.

So here is to another 4 weeks.....bring it on!!!:p

I dont know why I bought so much stuff to be honest, I was never going to be able to eat it all, but just goes to show that I am a long way off being 'safe' with my weight loss. I need to learn big style about portion control!! I will get there though!!....x

You and me both !! :eek:
Its all habits....
I was out in the garden today, and couldn't find the gloves that I had been using.... then I remembered I left them in the kitchen.
So, I went into the kitchen, over to the worktop next to the fridge - where the gloves where - and opened the fridge door !!! WTF !!
Bad habits in my case :eek:

I am chuffed that you're back on the plan... a very controlled and very painless break from it. I definately need to adopt this style of break when the time comes :)
Marge

You and me both !! :eek:
Its all habits....
I was out in the garden today, and couldn't find the gloves that I had been using.... then I remembered I left them in the kitchen.
So, I went into the kitchen, over to the worktop next to the fridge - where the gloves where - and opened the fridge door !!! WTF !!
Bad habits in my case :eek:

I am chuffed that you're back on the plan... a very controlled and very painless break from it. I definately need to adopt this style of break when the time comes :)
Marge

Hahaha....you are so right!! You go to do something and you accidentally go via the food cupboard!!

Well I have survived amking my son bacon and eggs for his tea which I have to say smelled lovely, but I just thought to myself...yes well I can have that too....in 4 weeks time!!! :)

This diet lark really is 95% psycological I think!!
Definitely. You kept a Toffee Crisp in your house and didn't eat it?! Now that is willpower for you :)
How nice to have someone notice that you've got slimmer.

Definitely. You kept a Toffee Crisp in your house and didn't eat it?! Now that is willpower for you :)
How nice to have someone notice that you've got slimmer.

I know.....saying that, crisps are much harder for me!
Yes it was nice that she noticed. My clothes are much looser but I dont think you can actually tell that I have lost weight yet....last time I was in the 13's before anyone really noticed. I am not actually sure if I want anyone to comment on my weight loss yet to be honest. I know that might sound really stupid as you would think any positive comments would be really motivating, but I think with me nothing is ever straight forward and it will probably have to opposite effect and I will eat because I will think, well if people can tell then I can relax off it a little. And that will only lead to a very slippery slope!! haha:)

Back