Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Well done Miss Mac.

Loving your Positive Mental Attitude!

Well done on the loss much better than 1/2 :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well my 11 year old son has just come in with a lovely bunch of daffodils for me for mothers day.....albiet they are courtesy of the council, but its the thought that counts, right? hehe!!

Anyway, at least its not food, as when we were shopping yesterday, I was so tempted to let him 'buy me' a huge box of dairy milk chocolates....but I walked away!!:)

Oooh - lucky lucky lady - gotta love the daffs xx

A pound and a half is good :)
And even better that you resisted probably the equivalent weight in chocolates yesterday ;) Fab :D

I love daffs too... they are such a wee happy flower.
I can never not smile when I see them :D
Marge
:D

Does anyone know what dilute juice is ok to drink? I got some from asda and was careful to check that it had no citric acid in it, but then I checked the carb content and im not sure if its ok.

I just really struggle with plain water and I need something to help the fluids go down a little easier!

I use vimto no added sugar - altho it does have citric acid in it. Only in emergencies tho (ie whenever I need to drink water when it's cold outside :eek:) Naughty, naughty Toots

xx

I use vimto no added sugar - altho it does have citric acid in it. Only in emergencies tho (ie whenever I need to drink water when it's cold outside :eek:) Naughty, naughty Toots

xx

Haha...very naughty!!

When she was good she was very very good and when she was bad she was wicked ;)

xx

Does anyone know what dilute juice is ok to drink? I got some from asda and was careful to check that it had no citric acid in it, but then I checked the carb content and im not sure if its ok.

I just really struggle with plain water and I need something to help the fluids go down a little easier!

I bought some of THIS yesterday... but I wasn't too sure about as I thought it may chuck me out of ketosis.
But it didn't :D
Can you not try it one day, and test yourself the next, just to be sure ?
Which one did you buy ?
Marge
:)

I bought some of THIS yesterday... but I wasn't too sure about as I thought it may chuck me out of ketosis.
But it didn't :D
Can you not try it one day, and test yourself the next, just to be sure ?
Which one did you buy ?
Marge
:)

Love what you did with the 'this' button...you little techno wizz marge!!

I bought robinsons be natural juice and another one called pomegreat....dilute pomegranate juice.

Could try then test I suppose, cos I dont drink near enough water, have loads of coffee and a couple of glasses of dr pepper zero but think I might need to try harder with the water, but I just find plain water really boring!!

Oh and another quick question...

Should I be worried? Not been since Wednesday but dont feel bloated or constipated, just dont feel the need to go...is this bad? CDC once told me you should never not go for more that 3 days then you should take something to help you along? :confused:

How often did you normally go before Exante ?
If your normal was once a day, then I would try something to help you along :)
But thats just me....
I am getting some of the psyllium husk, to try and stop the runny tum, as it is begining to drive me mad :eek:
Maybe someone has a more definitive answer for you :)

Last edited:

Should I be worried? Not been since Wednesday but dont feel bloated or constipated, just dont feel the need to go...is this bad? CDC once told me you should never not go for more that 3 days then you should take something to help you along? :confused:

Hi missmac. When you look at the amount your 'eating'...3 packs...then your not going to produce much poooooo!! But if you are having problems then agree with marges suggestion of the husks. Have a good day:)

Just found a previous thread that might help you :)
LINKY

How often did you normally go before Exante ?
If your normal was once a day, then I would try something to help you along :)
But thats just me....
I am getting some of the psyllium husk, to try and stop the runny tum, as it is begining to drive me mad :eek:
Maybe someone has a more definitive answer for you :)

I only went a couple of times a week anyway so its not a vast change, and I actually feel better now than I did then as I am hardly ever bloated anymore.

Hi missmac. When you look at the amount your 'eating'...3 packs...then your not going to produce much poooooo!! But if you are having problems then agree with marges suggestion of the husks. Have a good day:)

Thanks Sorcha,
no I am not having problems, I feel fine, I was just a bit worried incase you 'had' to go more often than I am. I agree with you in the fact that I am eating less therefore you would naturally assume that you will produce less waste. Like I said, I was just a bit worried after what the CDC told me about the 3 day thing!!

Week 6 day 1

Wow...week 6 and Im still going strong!! I have managed to drink a bit more water today and will try to keep this up for the rest of the week.

Not feeling too hungry at all today which is good, no cravings or 'wants' either which is a bonus....feeling quite good today actually!!:):)

6 weeks in....well done, that's excellent. Can't wait till I have that in my posts. x

I am sure it will fly over for you hun. Its actually gone quite fast in a wierd sort of way!!

Stick with it hun and we will get to where we want to be...x

Week 6 day 2

Not done so good with the water today, but there is still time so I will try and get some down me.

Feeling quite good again today. I just wish it felt this easy at weekends!!

Took my son to KFC today and resisted yet again! If I can do it through the week, why are weekends pure torture and never seem to get any easier! Still I am grateful every day is not a struggle and Im pleased I can seem to get through the week with relative ease!!:):)

Hope everyone else is having a good day...x

Back