Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Going great Miss Mac :)
I wish I could answer your weekend question :eek:

Week 6 day 3

Have still continued to be 100% TS....yay me. Still dont know how I am managing to stick to this, pure bloodymindedness probably!!

Had a bit of a iffy tummy tonight and had to rush for the toilet at one point. Not sure what that is all about as it obviously cant be 'something I ate'!! Still, at least I have had a bit of a clear out!!:):)

Feeling a bit tired tonight too so I have had a nice hot bath and think I will have an early night!! x

I'm very impressed you've done 100% TS for so long too! You are one very determined lady - good for you.

How are you feeling today Miss Mac? I hope your tummy has settled xx

How are you feeling today Miss Mac? I hope your tummy has settled xx

Yes the tummy seems to have settled...dont know what that was all about, it went as fast as it came. Like I said, it gave me a good clear out though!!:)

Week 6 day 4

Feeling good and the sun is shining..bonus!! Currently cooking sons tea and feel fine about it.

However, tomorrow is Friday and the start of another weekend, which should be great, but for me it is pure mental torture, even after all this time!!!

I wish I could say it gets easier, but it honestly doesnt, not for me!!:sigh:

So I will plough on and try my hardest to resist.....again!!!

Glad your day is going well and that your tummy's settled. I hope the sunshine helps you through your weekend torture, good luck! :)

Thanks chick....weekends REALLY test my willpower!! x

Morning Miss Mac......hope you are well . I am finding weekends difficult, too. Hope you manage to keep going on TS....you are doing , incredibly, well. :) x

Keep going Miss Mac- the weekends are sure a challenge. I often have an extra pack just to get me through or think of having a AAM so gives me something to long for! How's your tummy now?

Week 6 day 5

Tummy is all better, must just have been a one off!!

Well so far today I have done ok, not thought about food too much considering its the start of the weekend. Mind you I have been busy all day and have had other things on my mind!

Should be ok tonight though I hope. I am doing a night shift at work, so hopefully this will mean I am distracted and do not feel the need to eat as opposed to, I am working when I would normally be asleep so need to do something to stay awake!!

The weather is a nice motivation to keep going though in the fact that it reminds me to keep at it in order to be able to waer some nice summer dresses and also to stick to it now, so bbq's are a pleasure and not something to feel guilty about!!:)

Well not doing so bad tonight considering its Friday....maybe I have finally managed to re-train my brain and tell it that weekends do NOT = takeaways so its pointless nagging me about it!! haha! Maybe its still a bit early for that though afterall, I still have Saturday and Sunday to get through!!
Oh and my son is having his friend stay over tomorrow night and they want pizza and munchies, so tough times ahead!!

If you can resist kfc then you can get through tomorrow night as well. Youre doing so well, doing give in to temptation now.

If you can resist kfc then you can get through tomorrow night as well. Youre doing so well, doing give in to temptation now.

Thanks hun, if I can do half as well as you have then ill be happy!!:)

You can do it MissMac- keep strong and remember to cover any leftovers from the kids in washing up liquid or something like that as soon as they have finished so you don't get tempted to nibble! xxx

Yup... half the weekend is nearly over and you have got through it so far.
Marge
:)

You can do it MissMac- keep strong and remember to cover any leftovers from the kids in washing up liquid or something like that as soon as they have finished so you don't get tempted to nibble! xxx

Oh I cant just cover them...they have to go straight in the bin. They are having pizza tonight, fingers crossed a bit of pepperoni dont accidentally jump into my mouth!! lol:)

Week 6 day 6

Well its Saturday and so far so good. My son is having his friend over tonight though and they are having pizza so I still need to stay strong that little bit longer! Think I will go for a hot bubbly bath then to take my mind off it!!

Weigh in day tomorrow and I am feeling ready for it. Had a bit of a bad couple of days with work stuff which resulted in me getting nervous and therefore many trips to the toilet (TMI..sorry), but this and my iffy tummy earlier in the week should mean I have had a nice little clear out and therefore my logic says this means the scales should be kind to me!! :)

, fingers crossed a bit of pepperoni dont accidentally jump into my mouth!! lol:)

Hope the pepperoni behaved itself!! xx

Week 6 day 6

Weigh in day tomorrow and I am feeling ready for it. Had a bit of a bad couple of days with work stuff which resulted in me getting nervous and therefore many trips to the toilet (TMI..sorry), but this and my iffy tummy earlier in the week should mean I have had a nice little clear out and therefore my logic says this means the scales should be kind to me!! :)

Hopefully you've flushed a few of the old Lbs down the loo then ;)

Good luck for WI tomorrow

xxx

Week 6 day 7

Weigh in day again.....And I have lost 4lb!!!! Yay, yay and more yay!!

I am absolutely over the moon with that considering I had 2 crappy weeks losses. The best bonus though is that now takes me into the 13's!!! Oh and only 1 more lb to go and I have lost 2 stone....in 6 weeks thats amazing!!! :party0011:

I compared this to what I managed on CD and I only got 1 stone off in 6 weeks on that, so this Exante is definitely better!!

I feel in such a good mood now, its great what a good weight loss can do for you isnt it!! xx:rolleyes:

Well done Miss Mac...knew you would do it. Fabulous news indeed. bet you feel on top of the world today. Well done on avoiding the kids pizza too xxx

Back