Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Well done Miss Mac...knew you would do it. Fabulous news indeed. bet you feel on top of the world today. Well done on avoiding the kids pizza too xxx

Thanks chick, Yes I feel really good about that result!

Dont know how I managed to resist the pizza, it looked and smelled lovely and then they left loads!! I seriously wanted to pinch just 1 little bit of pepperoni but I didnt. I ended up going to bed at 10pm just to get away from the temptation!!

I am pleased now though coz I know that if I had eaten that 1 bit of pepperoni, I would then have eaten anything I could get my hands on!! :rolleyes:

YAY!!!! That's the spirit honey. You show that nasty, smelly artery clogging pizza that you don't need it in your life! An early night sounds much better. Well done xx

Makes it all worthwhile, Huh?

Well done, Hun

xxx

Thats excellent news Miss Mac :D

Oh no....I have just been invited to a bbq!! Not worried about the eating bit, I feel strong enough to resist that but I just know I will get the questions about why im not eating etc etc.

Well done on the loss hun!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no....I have just been invited to a bbq!! Not worried about the eating bit, I feel strong enough to resist that but I just know I will get the questions about why im not eating etc etc.

Runny tummy ? ;)

Runny tummy ? ;)

Haha....I will remember that for next time!

It all went well actually, no-one even batted an eyelid when I didnt eat....probably pleased that left more for them!!

Been to do the rounds too and went to see my sister. That got slightly arkward at one point as my son asked me what I was going to eat at the bbq then said 'an asda bar?' My sister then said..'what was that? but I managed to very quickly change the subject. Pleased as I really didnt want to have to go into it all with her.

I have managed to get through this so far with out having to tell anyone which Im pleased about. But now Im thinking....hasnt anyone noticed I have lost 2 stone???? haha!! :rolleyes:

I have managed to get through this so far with out having to tell anyone which Im pleased about. But now Im thinking....hasnt anyone noticed I have lost 2 stone???? haha!! :rolleyes:

Thats good that you managed to keep it up at the BBQ :D

I was wondering that myself too.
I have lost a stone, and am at the point I was 2 years ago. The clothes I had on, fitted me better than they have ever done.
When I got to this point 2 years ago, lots of people noticed that I had lost weight.
But last night no one noticed.
The only thing I can think of, it that I have hovered around the weight I started at for such a long time, that it hasn't been as much of an impact as the last time.

People look at your face the most, and if you face hasn't gotten slimmer, they dont tend to notice.

Marge
:)

I think people tend to notice on me if we have a works night out. So maybe I best organise another one!! haha

Thing is my work trousers were skin tight on me at the start of this diet and now they are so loose they actually look ridiculas. Actually I have had to get a new pair out for work tomorrow.

Actually, I think I would rather people dont notice just yet as I think that might just de-rail me a bit. Wierd but I think if people see im losing weight then in my sub conscious, I will think I can ease off a little, which is sooo not good for me yet!!

A few years ago I lost three stone and some people never noticed :) i think it only showed up when I started wearing new clothes and not my big baggy stuff that was just a bit baggier!

Yeah I think your right, although I did have different clothes on today...the ones that have been at the back of my wardrobe for a while waiting until I could fit into them again!!

Yeah I think your right, although I did have different clothes on today...the ones that have been at the back of my wardrobe for a while waiting until I could fit into them again!!

And how good does that feel ? ;)

Yep it felt great....and I actually felt thinner and not like I had just squeezed into them. And the sun was shining and it made me think that just maybe, I can actually do this!!

When you did CD, did you lose all that you should have ?
How would you say this is different to CD ?

Sorry... I'm being nosey :eek:
Marge
:p

Glad to hear you had a great weight loss, that's brilliant :) this time I found it was after about 3-4 stone that people started to actually notice / comment... But I had more to lose than you. Hope this week goes well :)

When you did CD, did you lose all that you should have ?
How would you say this is different to CD ?

Sorry... I'm being nosey :eek:
Marge
:p

Thats ok, nosey is good!!

No I didnt lose all I should have. I did it for about 3 months and lost 2 stone. I had 1 stone less to lose that time though. I got to 13 stone and then it was christmas. I felt really good as this was the lightest I had been in years. I felt great in all my christmas party dresses. I managed to maintain for about 6 months without even realising it actually, but then it started to creep back on again. I tried to get back onto it but could never quite get my head into it again. Saying that, it was probably never really that into it in the first place as I used to eat at weekends!! But I figured as long as I was still losing then why not.

I dont think this diet is unsimilar. It is much cheaper and I dont have to have someone come to weigh me and measure me. But the packs are pretty much the same, although their tetra packs are handyer and nicer!!

This time I have set myself of the hopefully achievable goal of getting to a 'healthy' bmi and not to just stop when I feel a little bit better about myself. I will however stop before I get to this weight if I feel I am where I should be. This bmi puts a lot of pressure on us I think as I would just about be in the 'healthy weight if I reach my goal, but personally I think this might be going too far for me personally, but I will see how it goes.

Wow...that turned into some response, bet you wish you had never asked now!! :)

Back