Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Well done MM, and congrats on another 100% day so far. I think Wednesday you'll be in the 13's :) That's my prediction!!!! xx

Well done MM, and congrats on another 100% day so far. I think Wednesday you'll be in the 13's :) That's my prediction!!!! xx

Thats what I was hoping too BB, but after somehow managing to put 1lb ON this morning I will now be thankful if I get in the 13's by Sunday!!

Hopefully things will look better in the morning. :)

You seem to be doing great though chick, so heres to another 100% day for both of us...xxx

Dont worry about the gain MM some mornings I can be 2 pounds up!!!! Even after a TS day. Maybe you haven't pee'd enough lol xx

Well and truely pee'd off!! :mad:After such a good week 1 loss, the scales are refusing to budge (except to move up!).
I am sticking to it 100% I promise and adamantly will stick to 100% until they do move, but it is really frustrating!!

I have to say, I have been peeing hardly any since I went back to work on monday even though I drink loads of coffee at work, so hopefully it might just be that, but I want the scales to move!!! :cry:

Apart from that little moan, Im fine and doing well :) hehe!! xx

Dont worry about the gain MM some mornings I can be 2 pounds up!!!! Even after a TS day. Maybe you haven't pee'd enough lol xx

Really Clair?

I have never known the scales to go UP when Im on TS 100%. A STS I have had and obviously expect from time to time but not an UP!
I hope your right about the pee coz I certainly havent been peeing very much at all really. I drink loads of coffee at work but I will try lots more water tomorrow too I think, see if I can flush it out a bit! Its depressing especially when you try so hard to be good!! :eek: xxx

Your weight not budging could be because off lots off coffee, it's a diuretic isn't it so it makes you retain water. Are you still drinking your 2-4 litres of water a day aside from coffee??? Maybe that's what's stopping the scales moving???? xx

Your weight not budging could be because off lots off coffee, it's a diuretic isn't it so it makes you retain water. Are you still drinking your 2-4 litres of water a day aside from coffee??? Maybe that's what's stopping the scales moving???? xx

I thought diuretic meant that it makes you pee?
No I dont drink anywhere near enough plain water. I am going to try harder tomorrow. It might have to have some exante flavouring in it like but its worth a try and better than nothing hey? xx

They will move babe- stick with it. My biggest advice would be to stop the daily weighing as that makes the biggest problem of all in my book as it then lowers our motivation which in turn leads us to the fridge......!

ladygaga said:
They will move babe- stick with it. My biggest advice would be to stop the daily weighing as that makes the biggest problem of all in my book as it then lowers our motivation which in turn leads us to the fridge......!

She's talking sense for once ;) xx

I always talk sense.......!

Yeah it means makes you pee BUT if you're not drinking enough water, because you're drinking coffee, it'll be hanging on to everything it can..bit like when you go into starvation mode, your body hangs onto the fat as it thinks it's not going to get anymore!! That's what I was always told about coffee anyway...I drink about 6 cups a day BUT I drink a few litres of water so my body KNOWS it's getting it. Anyway, I agree with gaga, ditch the scales for a few days, stop stressing about it and come the end of the week you'll have lost a few more lbs!! :D

I know I should. I just wanted to keep watching until I got back in the 13's. Think I will throw the bloody things out if they dont move tomorrow!! lolxxx

What do you mean tomorrow.......NOOOOOOO! Don't scale hope then you will be in for a lovely surprise next week babes xx

I cant not scale hop now though can I?? Its halfway through the week tomorrow and when I would normally take a peek. Besides, after the past couple of days fiasco, I need to keep an eye on them to make sure they are not broken!! haha xx

If I'm not allowed nutella then you cannot scale hop......tough lovin tonight honey xx

week 2 day 3 and STILL 100% ts :D:D:D

Its been a very long day at work today so Im shattered tonight so going to bed soon. On the plus side, I have managed to drink lots more water than I have been and I have been for loads of wee's today :). I hope this helps to shift a bit!!

Had a really dull headache for most of the afternoon though even though I was drinking loads but I think it was the lights at work. Pleased it dont seem to have turned into a migrain though!!

Onto day 4 tomorrow and Im gonna try to drink even more water than I did today as for some reason, it felt good peeing lots!! :p

I hear my bed calling.....:4633:

It felt good peeing lots
Pmsl your nuts :giggle: xx

Back