Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Congrats on a fantastic first week:D

Lol at the dreams of cheating, I'm terrible for things like that too, sometimes it's so realistic I have to ask hubby if it's true:eek::p

I totally agree on the detox from food and how nice it is to have break away from it, you sound like your doing so well, hope you have a great second week:D

Congrats on a fantastic first week:D

Lol at the dreams of cheating, I'm terrible for things like that too, sometimes it's so realistic I have to ask hubby if it's true:eek::p

I totally agree on the detox from food and how nice it is to have break away from it, you sound like your doing so well, hope you have a great second week:D

Thanks chick!

Its crazy some of the dreams you have on this diet!

xxx

So its day 11! Not a bad day in the grand scheme of things. Still plodding along!!

I know some people on here are having a tough time of things at the minute with one thing or another and I just want to say, be strong, whatever your situation, it will get better and you will get through it.:bighug:

Plodding along and at day 11 is a good place to be Miss Mac :D... keep going :D

Get you indeed Missy- fab work. Great to see you back. I hope to join you all soon. Lots of love xxxx

Well as you may have guessed, I well and truely fell off the wagon!!:(

Actually, I didnt so much fall off, I more like slipped off! I thought I could have a little bit of ham and cheese, this turned into more ham and cheese which then turned into lots more than ham and cheese!! :eek:

My lesson has been well and truely learnt. I thought I could do a bit of ws like others do, but it is all or nothing for me. I am gutted because I had been doing so well and was so determind but I pushed the boundaries and got burnt!!

So back to TS as of tomorrow and this time I am sticking to it until goal, no ifs or buts, I just need to do this!! :rolleyes: xx

Miss Mac said:
Well as you may have guessed, I well and truely fell off the wagon!!:(

Actually, I didnt so much fall off, I more like slipped off! I thought I could have a little bit of ham and cheese, this turned into more ham and cheese which then turned into lots more than ham and cheese!! :eek:

My lesson has been well and truely learnt. I thought I could do a bit of ws like others do, but it is all or nothing for me. I am gutted because I had been doing so well and was so determind but I pushed the boundaries and got burnt!!

So back to TS as of tomorrow and this time I am sticking to it until goal, no ifs or buts, I just need to do this!! :rolleyes: xx

I fell crash bang wallop so I'll be with ya tomorrow for sure :D xx

At least you are back on :)

Did you WI on Sunday ?
Or decide against it because of the slip ?
:)

How ya doing sweetie? xx

At least you are back on :)

Did you WI on Sunday ?
Or decide against it because of the slip ?
:)

I did hun and I didnt like what I saw so I choose to ignore it!!:D

So my aim for this week is to get the naughty gain off and get back on track!! :eek:

Back to bloody day 1 again!! :mad:

How stupid am I. Why did I ever think I could bend the rules a little, you would think I might have learned something from my time on this diet last year!

So I weighed on Sunday but I am choosing to ignore it as I am hopefully going to get it off again this week so if I get a sts from week 1 then I guess I need to be grateful for that!

I will hopefully still achieve my goal though of 5 stone in 5 month so ultimately I need to be 14st 8 by the end of January, if I can do that then I am still on track...fingers crossed!! :eek:

Good, you're still trying ;)

day 2 and things have been ok today! I seem to get through the first few days just fine and then fail just when I seem to be getting the hang of it....how does that work then!

Anyway, so far so good so I will take that for now!!

Miss Mac said:
day 2 and things have been ok today! I seem to get through the first few days just fine and then fail just when I seem to be getting the hang of it....how does that work then!

Anyway, so far so good so I will take that for now!!

I'm the same! Strange eh. This time tho, we'll prove ourselves wrong :D xx

Day 3 again :D

Felt hungry at times today but got home from work and had a soup which seems to have taken the edge off. :)

Been thinking loads about if I fail on this diet again that I might be better off doing slimming world. Then, I kind of got chatted up yesterday on the phone and I thought oh no if I go on a date I am still too fat and probably wont fit into anything:(! So that has given me a bit more encouragement to carry on as I certainly wouldnt get the weight off as quick with SW. I have however decided that might be the way forward in order to maintain if I ever get to that point of course!

Miss Mac said:

Felt hungry at times today but got home from work and had a soup which seems to have taken the edge off. :)

Been thinking loads about if I fail on this diet again that I might be better off doing slimming world. Then, I kind of got chatted up yesterday on the phone and I thought oh no if I go on a date I am still too fat and probably wont fit into anything:(! So that has given me a bit more encouragement to carry on as I certainly wouldnt get the weight off as quick with SW. I have however decided that might be the way forward in order to maintain if I ever get to that point of course!

You go for it Mac plenty of hot dates in your future ;) x

Miss Mac said:

Ooooh chatted up eh! ;);) lol
I think that's what I'm gonna do too if i ever get to goal! I recon I'll still be on here trying to reach goal when I'm 102 lol xx

Back