The moaners thread

ladylite

Gold Member
Well I couldnt go on the thursday thread everyone sounded sooooo positive and well done.

Well I am very very low at a mo. Dear Daughter problems again, job crap, SSing crap. Think I have got a bit of depressing. :cry::cry::cry: Apart from that everything is great.:D

Weather good. :)

Gotta to go for my WI tomorrow to see how much I have put on:eek:, hope the old girl doesnt have a go at me as I will burst into tears. Cant not go, as I explained before I had to pay for 4 weeks in advance. I must say that has stopped me going completely off the rails and eating everything in sight.

Sorry to be so negative but that is how I feel.

Anyone else feel low please join in, it cant get any worse and I have still got big shoulders .:eek:

:gen126::gen126: oh Lady you're so going through it at the moment, it's horrid to see you feeling so low - though I don't mean don't tell us as we'd much rather know and be able to offer hugs and support.

If your daughter troubles are anything like mine were then I'll be honest and say that I had to be cruel to be kind - and that was being kind to her and me & her dad.

Re putting weight on, well hopefully you won't have but if you have then look on it as it could have been much worse, if you hadn't paid in advance you may have put on more.

Really wish I had something more positive to offer but do want you to know that we are here for you xx

:thankyou: Corey much needed and appreciated, I alway wanted a boy as I know the are so affectionate.

hi lady
so sorry you are feeling down at the moment. Kids eh - always something with them. I hope you can resolve whatever the problems are.
Dont give up with the diet tho - take a look at your signature - wow - you have done amazing!! And you can continue to do well, this is something you are doing just for you, and you are worth the effort. Sending big hugs, you know where I am if you need anything or just to chat xx

:hug99: Chin up lady, it may seem tough now but soon this will all be behind you and all will be great. Don't you worry about WI at all, you've done so so fantastically overall and are an inspiration to me, so don't think about an individual WI, just how great you've done overall. Sending positive vibes :princess: :vibes:

Anyone wanna go in the chat room I could do with some chats.

Im sorry you are feeling low lady....if its any consolation my flatmate is drinking champagne and eating beans on toast and I want to tear her head off :)

Im sorry you are feeling low lady....if its any consolation my flatmate is drinking champagne and eating beans on toast and I want to tear her head off :)

All I can say Twinny is SHOT HER:eek:

are you feeling any better lady?

no not feeling better but i am a survivor so will win in the end all be it however long it takes thanks anyway:wave_cry:

Just don't give up Lady, I really hope things get better for you soon - you're a strong lady xx

Back