• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The Monday thread!

I've had 1 litre of water so far today. My scales have been stuck since last Wednesday even though I've been 100%.

I'm going to up my water today to see if I can get the scales to move (downwards!)

smanf

Morning everyone. Day one for me today. Managed 2 pints of water already and had my first shake (plesantly suprised by taste) for breakfast. Going for a run (shuffle would be more accurate!) at lunch time, hope i have enough energy, feel fine at the moment :)

Just glugging my first pint, I am having a lazy day and only got up a few mins ago, also enjoying a choc tetra, yummy!

mollydog

Silver Member
Hi everyone.
Day 8 for me although didnt have a good first 7 days. Had a choc tetra and litre of water so far. I am so tired today I hope I can keep myself focussed,
Hope you all have a good day.

Hi all, I had a slight blip at the weekend but Iam feeling really motivated today. I have my 1st weigh in tonight and would feel a lot happier about it if I could manage to go to the loo! I have had senokot several days runnng and have been and bought some lactulose but nothings happening. I'm drinking more than enough water and am so uncomfortable any advice please??

My 3rd WI tomorrow night. Had quite bad weekend had some rice with my chicken :sigh: I hope i did not ruined all my hard work. 100% today and will do 30 min on the cross trainer tonight. My gym-body has gone to India for two weeks so have to keep up at it on my own :rolleyes: