The Moomins EE Food Diary - Dear God help me!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
O.K. I feel like Im slipping into dangerous waters so Im gonna start my food diary from today!
Im an Extra Easy girl ;)

Breakfast - WW lemon yogurt on 2 weetabix (HEXB) with chopped banana

Mid Morning - 1 peach and 1 Alpen light ( 3 syns)

Lunch - WW Chicken Hotpot meal (6.5 syns) - Bit naff but very hectic and had nowt prepared!

Planned Mid Afternoon - satsuma and strawberries

Planned Tea - Jacket potato with low low cheese (HEXA) tuna, & huge salad

1 x pink & white (2.5 syns)

O.K. I feel like Im slipping into dangerous waters so Im gonna start my food diary from today!
Im an Extra Easy girl ;)

Breakfast - WW lemon yogurt on 2 weetabix (HEXB) with chopped banana

Mid Morning - 1 peach and 1 Alpen light ( 3 syns)

Lunch - WW Chicken Hotpot meal (6.5 syns) - Bit naff but very hectic and had nowt prepared!

Planned Mid Afternoon - satsuma and strawberries

Planned Tea - Jacket potato with low low cheese (HEXA) tuna, & huge salad

1 x pink & white (2.5 syns)

Looks good Moo, what veggies were in your hotpot?

Well it was a Weight Watchers one tbh, it has carrots and peas. usually i would make sure i had my proper 1/3 superfree but hectic with kids dentist and school today so just had to grab that- I hate that it cost me 6.5 syns!!!!

Well it was a Weight Watchers one tbh, it has carrots and peas. usually i would make sure i had my proper 1/3 superfree but hectic with kids dentist and school today so just had to grab that- I hate that it cost me 6.5 syns!!!!

ouch! worth it though if you're short of time

Actually tasty enough , maybe padded out with fresh veg it would be ok - still vexed about the syns though gggrrrrrr

Syns are there for making our life easier sometimes- I know we would all love to save them for chocolate but sometimes it is just handy to have them to make life more manageable. I used 8 on my lunch as I had a turkey pitta bread on the move- sometimes they are there just to save us from life!

Sounds good so far, doll

xxxx

Wed 26th May - weigh in day!

Ok so today i have had

Brekkie - 2 slices WW wholemeal toast (HEXB) with jam, no marg (2 syns for jam)

Mid morning - 1 banana and 1 peach

Lunch - 4 ryvita wholemeal crackerbreads (4 syns) with 2 dairylea light triangles on (HEXA) and 1 shape zero yoghurt

Its weigh in at 7pm tonight so i doubt if I'll eat anything else till after then ( silly I know but thats me!) :8855:

After weigh in ( and a nice 2.5lb loss) i had 2 eggs on tosat and used white bread as a treat - naughty me!

Last edited:
I'll keep ya posted x

Thursday 27th May

Brekkie - hi fi bar (HEXB) and banana

Mid Morning - 1 pink & white (2.5syns) 1 peach

Lunch - Savoury rice with roast chicken and mixed veg

Mid Afternoon - Shape zero yoghurt 1 pink & white

Tea - 3 low fat sausages (3 syns) SW chips and a frylight fried egg, mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes

Last edited:
You bet Allie, Im on shiny countdown again!

Sorry been away for a week or so so start back today -

Brekkie 2 slices WW wholemeal toast(HEXB) 2 eggs and mushrooms

Attachments

• Summer 2010 070.jpg
    Summer 2010 070.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 125
just noticed your diary...will be keeping track of it from now on hun,looks good.....i love following these for tips and ideas.

still chuckle at your name everytime i see it as i call my girls little moomins when they are mischevious!!

I call my kids that too!

Sorry Im crap at this!

Ok Im soooooooooo sorry I havent been updating this! :wave_cry:
Im doing reds and greens this week to see if I can shake it up a bit - although i have been losing every week tbh except last week :(
I am really enjoying the 2 HEXB choices on red and green :D

So -

Monday 7th June - Green day

Brekkie - Fibre plus bar and banana (HEXB)

Mid morning - Packet french fries (4 syns)

Lunch - Home made leek and potato soup and shape fat free yoghurt

Mid afternoon - Alpen light ( 3 syns)

Dinner - Huge jacket potato with 113g tuna (HEXB) and 28g low fat cheese (HEXA) and huge salad with 2 boiled eggs

Dessert/snack - mixed fruit salad of strawberries, melon and fresh pineapple with alpen summer fruits ( 3 syns )crumbled and vanilla Muller yoghurt on top

Total 10 syns - 1 HEXA and 2 HEXB's!!!

Looking Good :D

p.s. if you had beans on your spud you would save a HeB and you could then use that for your two alpen lights and save 6 syns ;) I'm a bean fiend though! xx

Ooooooh cheesy beans!!! Good one - Im gonna do that instead and im loaded with more syns to use!!! :8855:

Tuesday 8th June - Extra Easy

Today was supposed to be a RED day but due to bad planning and some personal rubbish Im gonna have to go EXTRA EASY :(

Brekkie - WW Lemon yoghurt and a banana

Mid Morning - Loads of strawberries and a Choc Orange Hi Fi bar ( HEXB)

Lunch - WW spag bol meal (6 syns:mad:) 2 pink & whites (5 syns)

Mid afternoon - 1 peach and 1 apple

Dinner - Turkey drumsticks with SW chips( add 42g cheese for HEXA) and a huge salad

Total 1 HEXA 1 HEXB Syns - 11

I know i didnt have superfree with my lunch but have had loads of fruit today to make up for it! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Summer 2010 088.jpg
    Summer 2010 088.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Wednesday 9th June - RED day

i have my weigh in tonight at 7pm and am terrified to see if this week of mixing it up has worked - need 2lbs for my 1 stone award - :sigh:

Brekkie - WW Lemon Yoghurt and a Choc Orange Hifi bar (HEXB)

Mid Morning - Banana and Peach

Lunch - 6 wholewheat crackerbreads (HEXB) and 3 Dairylea light triangles (HEXA)

Mid afternoon - Alpen light (3syns)

WEIGH IN!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(

Dinner - Shepherds pie with extra lean mince and turnip mash instead of potato

PLLLLLEEEEAAASSSSSEEEEE let me lose!

Back