ProPoints the munchings of a lazy girl

Bless ya! I luuuurve propoints, just making myself a grilled chicken sandwich at the mo for 8PP - with white bread and mayo and all :D xx

Hi Gracie your doin fab!! x

awful hun .......but.....it is gettin better lol x

awww noo :( but as long as you're on the up! :) stick with it honey, and you shall reap the rewards xx

thanks Gracie that makes me feel better already x

hey shanny :) my day's been good thanks, treated myself to a lickle treat from costa earlier as you've prob seen from the diary, oops 12 points lol :D how's your day been? xx

hey shanny :) my day's been good thanks, treated myself to a lickle treat from costa earlier as you've prob seen from the diary, oops 12 points lol :D how's your day been? xx
Not good so defo pulling my socks up.. Lol your treat defo was a treat loool funny.!

U only live once :) x

i know that's what i keep telling myself :p boyfriend is taking me out for lunch tomorrow so will probably result in spending the rest of my weeklies in once fell swoop haha :) ah well, they're there to be used i guess! xx

i've had a really bad day. ended up with an allowance of 20 before my dinner, had quorn mince made with asda smart price chilli sauce and savoury rice..need to check out points...went visiting this evening had three choccie sweets, a ginger nut and a huge piece of chocolate cake and then ate more goodies when i came home...someone kick me up the bum....:sigh:

Just draw a line under it babe and get back on plan first thing tomorrow morning! Stay focussed on your goal and do abit of planning so you have some more points left for tea time, and maybe even some treats! I find the only way I succeed is if I plan, I usually work from dinner backwards xx

Enjoy your lunch out :) xx

thanks carly :) hoping to make wise choices but will probably go to pot as the other half doesn't take me out to lunch much anymore ;) hehe :D xx

wednesday 22nd june - propoints

breakfast:
ww bagel + low fat spread 5PP

lunch:
out with the boyfriend for lunch - frankie + benny's :)
chicken strips to start 11PP
spaghetti + meatballs 15PP
(listed as 22PP in the 'eat out' book, but i only ate half the spaghetti and 2 out of the 3 meatballs so will be calling it 15PP!
bag of galaxy counters 5PP
jam doughnut 7PP

dinner:

dailies used so far: 20PP
dailies remaining: 9PP

weeklies used: 34PP
activity points earned: 0PP

fruit + veg: 0/5
fluids: 3/8
milk + dairy: 0/2

Last edited:
lunch sounfs delish hope you had a good time x

i did thanks honey! managed to resist having a dessert but then had a flippin doughnut and some choccy when i got in lol. oh well, just a ready meal for me tonight :) x

Sounds like a lovely lunch gracie..i have had a good day so far, actually haven't eaten enough due to being busy this morn, but going to have lamb roast dinner now soooo looking forward to it. did a 2 mile walk this morn, hoping to do another mile tonight and then relax in front of the telly.

:)

that sounds like a lovely dinner mary :) i'd love to get out for a walk but it's been chucking it down here! may go on the wii later as the other half is at work till late x

Back