ProPoints the munchings of a lazy girl

I'm doing exactly the same. Lost about 2 stone on SW but am ready for a change. I think as long as you are on a plan and keep losing the weight it keeps you interested to chop and change for a bit.

you're absolutely right! i like propoints because it is so flexible, unlike slimming world (i found anyway), i'd be eating the same meals over and over and it got very mundane. whereas now i enjoy planning what to spend my points on, and although i have favourite meals, i try to keep trying new things so i stay interested :)

lookin good Gracie x

You can do this!, i got into a rut few days back and had a massive rant and started fresh. Tomorrow is a new day draw a line under it and start fresh. Im trying to have a first week ww mentality like i was at the start and hoping it brings a nice number next week, good luck and were here if you need to rant xxx

I felt Luke that last week n cheated quie a bit but still list at wi which motivated me a lot n made me wanna do it even more so had a bit if a blow out last night n back to it today!! U can do it!! Xx

Hugs hun! Start today! Write it all down no matter what u have and u will get bk to it xx

Hope ur ok xx

right ladies, i am BACK!! sorry for being so slack but it's been a massively busy couple of weeks. firstly, I GOT INTO UNI!! so in september i'll be flying the nest to study journalism in the gorgeous city of lincoln.

also had a week away camping with the boyfriend, and it was sheer bliss. despite the rain/lack of money/noisy children next door we had a great time, and really feel as though we have reconnected after a funny couple of months :)

cannot CONTAIN my excitement for moving out in september, so going to really throw myself into the diet for the next few weeks and try and develop myself some healthy eating habits before i have to become miss independent with no mother hen to nag at me.

watch this space..

thanks honey!! looking forward to getting back on track either tomorrow or monday, depending on boyf's plans. pretty skint at the mo so have been raiding the cupboards tonight and pointing all the tinned and packet stuff up! think it will be a week of pasta dinners for me :) how is all with you? xx

I know the feeling I'm broke also as I'm going away on monday to spain for a few days! Weightloss has been slow recently put on 0.5 last wi! Gona be away for wi this week so once I'm back I'm going back 100% would love to lose 7lbs before I go back to Uni end if september! Xc

hope you enjoy spain! do you find it easier or more difficult being at uni, compared to trying to do propoints when at home? i'm pretty sure i will manage better if anything, as i tend to prepare my own separate meals at home anyway, and i'll not buy the rubbish my mum and sister like to have in the house so no temptations in that respect! xx

Well I live at home but for me I can imagine it being easier as you said buying your own food not being around all my mums cakes ha. Drinking when I'm at uni is my issue ha then the drunken munchies! Also gym at Uni is cheap as you get discount prices and I find I'm in more of a routine as when in summer I dont have a routine whatsoever! Xx

i'm actually really looking forward to moving out (i'll miss my mum and all that but i can't wait to have a bit of freedom when it comes to my food).. as i can be a bit binge-y when i'm at home, but like i said, i just won't buy the naughty things when i'm just shopping for myself! xx

sunday 28th august - propoints

breakfast:
1 slice of toast (ww thick white sliced) 2PP
1 tsp marg 1PP
bottle fat free actimel 1PP

lunch:

dinner:
125g turkey steak 3PP
ww spring onion mash 4PP
2 yorkshire puddings 3PP
35g garden peas 1PP
gravy 1PP