The music thread.

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
I thought it might be an idea to post up music that you listen to, just in the interests of widening interests.
YouTube - Long Live The Queen

I love this song, i know its supposed to be sad but I just think its great exploration of honouring friends who are no longer here.

I love Frank Turner, he seems to actually care about his singing.

YouTube - Frank Turner - Love Ire & Song

"So come on let's be young, let's be crass enough to care
Let's refuse to live and learn, let's make all our mistakes again yes
And then darling, just for one day, we can fight and we can win
And if only for a little while, we could insist on the impossible
Leave the mourning the to the morning
Yeah pain can be killed
With aspirin tablets and vitamin pills
But memories of hope, and glorious defeat
Are a little bit harder to beat"

YouTube - DARREN HAYES - Insatiable

I absolutely adore Darren Hayes-this is the song that really made me discover him all those years ago! You may remember him more from this though-when he was one half of Savage Garden

YouTube - savage garden - Truly madly deeply

I've met him a number of times now-and he is really the nicest person! There's a piccie of me with him in my album. (Next time I'll be skinny though!)

YouTube - Goo Goo Dolls - Slide

The Goo Goo dolls, from Dizzy up the girl. Love this song. They sang "Iris" before the rubbish Ronan Keating version. I actively dislike Ronan Keating, especially for that song. Travesty!

My fave is DJ Tiesto - we even travel abroad to go and see him! Trance music - especially Dutch - is such happy music (my musical hubby says it's something to do with the chords they use) that it makes everyone feel good!! I certainly don't bother my head about diets when I'm listening to Tiesto, lol! :D
:party0023:
(Oops sorry - forgot the vid! YouTube - DJ Tiësto - Adagio for Strings (Live) - his gigs are awesome!)

Last edited:
Post a link to any songs you particularly like - that way we can just click and listen without searching. I know I'm a pedant :D

I am a James Blunt fan....
One song in particularly sets my "Annie"
Can't find a decent rendition on you tube..... but it is very sad

x

Back