The MzPiggy Diary....

Good morning, hope you are feeling good today hun x

Remember, the only person who can change your lifestyle is you..and with that determined attitude that is flowing from you...i can tell you are going to be a success story on here before too long!!!! :)

p.s. NOT that I'm suggesting that you get rid of your hubby or anything!..but when I went to start divorce proceedings, i remember telling my solicitor the whole sorry saga of his 'unreasonable behaviour'..and when he looked at me sympathetically and a little puzzled!
...i said....
" I guess I thought, that was what a 'normal' marriage was, and had just persevered with it for such a long time!!!!"

Met him at 20, married at 21....and didn't know any different..or better!

ooh, we live and learn hun, we live and learn! :)

Mornin Rose, mornin all,
yep you're not wrong, we live and learn indeed, i have thought about leaving him loads of times and always decide to stay because of some feeble excuse, i suppose the main reason in my mind is financial and im not sure that my son would want to be with me, he is 19 but cant handle change very well, oh isnt a bad father, nor is he a good one, Never has he told the kids he loves them, when my son was very badly bullied at school oh never once did he come with me to the school, and they obviously are going to think a loveless marriage is the norm and of course theres my health, i have copd, losing weight will certainly help with that but i cant be sure just how long i will well enough to look after them properly, so not just a can of worms, a can of worms with scary teeth and bushy eyebrows. Anyway..... Good and bad news this morning, my wedding ring no longer digs into my finger as much, i can turn it now and the bad news.. im sure my boobs are getting smaller, i like my EEs hope my ass starts disappearing soon.Had a really good diet day yesterday, plan to have an even better one today, fruit for brekki, cuppa soup 2 ryvitas and fat free yog for lunch not sure about dinner yet but low fat cereal bar and more fruit for snacks, trying not to go over 10g of fat today and not more than 1200 cals.

{hugs} for everything in your life to be what you want. and need it to be :)

woohoo to loose wedding ring, be careful you don't lose it though. Yep, the boobs are one of the first things 'to go' hee hee. Face first, then boobs!!! ..or it was in my case :)

I've got a bit of excess skin on the old boobies, but nowhere else???? :)

have a good day, you are sounding well motivated :)

Just a quick note to say hope you have a good dayxx :D
You have so much going on and look how positive you are!! A true inspiration :D

Your poor kids growing up with a dad that sounds like he's not truly ever there for them. My dad was like that and i've got terrible self esteem issues now. But you are a fantastic mum i'm sure and would make up for him easily so your kids i am sure feel very loved by their parents.

Yay to your wedding ring being looser. That's fantastic news. Boo to the boobs disappearing although if you loose weight too they will still probably look big in comparison to your size if you get what i mean. lol. sorry had such a busy day i am waffling now.

xxx

Hope you have a good day today, don't let others get you down. You are a strong and powerful person and you are winning this battle.

Mornin all,
thanks everyone for really supportive posts, feeling all empowered again:)
Was really quite good yesterday, but had too much fat, just over 40g, the thought of it still making me feel quite nauseous, so going for zero fat today-
fat free yog and banana for brekki,
salad for lunch
baked portobello mushrooms and salad and a fat free yog for dinner and fruit for snacks if hungry.
Hope y'alls good today:)

I wouldn't complete get rid of the fat today hun. You need a bit of fat for your body to function properly so just try adding in a small bit if you really want to make up for yesterday.

Glad to hear you're feeling really empowered today hun. :) You can do this. xxx

Mornin Rose,
im about an hour away from Glasgow but its very wet here in the clyde valley, going shopping today, my daughters last minute school stuff, she will be in primary 7 - a big kid now!
Really looking forward to it, she is great company.
Im curious as to how i will feel driving past KFC, which was always the highlight of the day as there are no KFCs or McDs near where we live, so it will be an achievement not getting one.

Hi Mspiggy,

How did you get on driving past the KFC? I love KFC too. Did you manage to get all the school stuff for your daughter? We had to sort our two out a couple of weeks ago as we've been busy the last couple of weekends and then going away weds and i knew if i left it until we got back (the weekend just before they start back school) i'd probably struggle to get things in their size.

I hope you've had a good day xxx

Well that was an experience, my 11yr old and i out shopping and got flashed ! still fizzin angry about it, dirty old sod!!! the wee lady is ok, i want to go back with the hedge trimmer and find him he wouldn't have much left to flash with!!!!! phoned the police, no idea if they have found him, they will come to the house for a statement, told them to give me 90 mins to get home cos traffic was bad-road works- they haven't been yet, i should really go have a tidy before they come, im just sooo angry.

Oh ere! What a Thought! I do feel for you and your little girl! Just make sure you explain to her that the man has problems and it isn't normal behaviour!! X poor you x

Good grief mzpiggy!!!..you poor woman :eek:

Hope they track him down and fast! Glad to hear your daughter is okay..and you too!
In the middle of the day too?..what is the world coming to?

Bet mcD's and kfc was the last thing on your mind, and you avoided them! My days out in the city always seemed to centre around a trip to any fast food joint, or sometimes a special lunch menu in an restaurant!!!!!...now I'm looking for prepacked salads or healthy wraps etc in a supermarket when visiting the city...never thought I'd see the day!!!! :D

Anyway, hope you've both recovered from your shock..and today is a little less eventful for you. Hope you managed your shopping before this incident too!

Hi Guys, thanks Rose and Pephouse,
yep was a bit of a shocker yesterday and didnt get the shopping finished as the wee lady was a bit shell shocked, so up early and went back again this morning and happy to report no dramatics, did gae a terrible shock at the price of her gym kit though:)
Also got to feel great about giving KFC a miss twice, but wasn't enough for me so took the wee yin for a mcdonalds so i could prove to myself i can do it and i can! so far today-
banana + zero fat yog for breki
only a diet coke in McDs
about to have a cuppa soup and a chicken salad wrap
and got some monk fish and will bake or steam it with baby potatoes baby sweetcorn and sugar snap peas for dinner.Very hopeful for wi tomorrow.

Wow i bet that was a shock you weren't expecting. I hope your daughter is feeling ok today.

Well done for resisting the temptation in mc'd's. That's fantastic and such a big achievement. I'm sooo proud of you and you should be of yourself too. xxx

Aww, thanks Rhi,
i am feeling quite surprised with how well im doing this time, i would usually have given up before now, this time is different and im pretty certain its all you guys, having folk to talk to who understand is great:)

Nice one no kfc or mac ds excellent!! X
To be honest I have found it quite disgusting to sit in those places and watch people stuff their faces!! A bit like the little boy looking through the window on santa clause the movie!! Lol x keep it up honey x

Back