The naughty wagon driver

I will its just the site plays up on my kindle fire, keeps telling me I'm not logged in & I get annoyed & I'm on that a lot more than my phone or laptop now but I shouldn't neglect my ladies xx

Oh no that's rubbish, but nice to have a kindle fire, that's one gadget I like but really do not need hehe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no that's rubbish, but nice to have a kindle fire, that's one gadget I like but really do not need hehe x

I didn't need it but I got £150 for 15 years service at work so thought I'd spend it on myself for once!

I didn't need it but I got £150 for 15 years service at work so thought I'd spend it on myself for once!

That's a good idea, I only don't need it as have kindle, iPad and iPhone as well as laptop haha x

Lol. I was looking at the ipad mini.. Instead of a kindle fire .. I've run out of space on my phone for more music :( lol

I love my kindle fire ;) fab toy

Lol. I was looking at the ipad mini.. Instead of a kindle fire .. I've run out of space on my phone for more music :( lol

my niece has the ipad mini, if i didnt already have an ipad would definately invest.. i have to say i am a slave to apple gadgets, my auntie said ipad mini battery life better that what is on her kindle fire.. guess it depends what you want it for
x
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE

I have a kindle keyboard 3G - but don't enjoy using it much - esp as when I want to read in bed OH wants the light off ., and doesn't like the led lights either ., sigh . He doesn't mind the light from my phone etc ., lol. I suppose I'm just apple biased lol also it's just the way the kindle pages turn irritates my eyes ., but I do like the size ;) so will have to see how much I get for my birthday lol I have some of my Xmas refund sitting ready too lol .. If I'm counting my chicks before they hatch I'm 1/3 of the way there :) might put my kindle keyboard on eBay .. Almost there ., mmmm maybe by Easter lol if I save a bit here and there ..

But the kindle fire hd is much better than their other ones. The pages turn just like the iPad or iPhone. Purely touch screen

But the kindle fire hd is much better than their other ones. The pages turn just like the iPad or iPhone. Purely touch screen

I had the kindle touch and swapped if back for the other one, prefer pressing the button haha each to their own and I think it's what you get used to, I would never use my iPad to read on and like the fact my kindle still looks like a page in a book x

I read on my iPhone all the time lol ., think the bugger scream would be better.,

Back