The new me diary....

Hope u are enjoying your time as a lady of leisure, hope u sort a new job soon x x

Got offered another job today - I think I will take this one - seems a very good company 2 work for - they deal with employment law lol.. Get health care etc after probation period..
This is also 2 start 3rd Jan...

I'm very stressed at the moment - I have no money left and I don't know when my old job will pay up... I've got no Christmas presents yet - I haven't even got a Christmas tree lol...

I will I could afford to go to the gym - I'm bored at home and I could do with getting out if the house...

Sorry a big moan again!

Could always go for a walk/run - thats free & will get you out of the house ;)

Good idea Tan. Sorry about your situation Sarah but I'm sure anyone you buy a pressie for will understand. Try not to stress too much - stay positive ... you may get paid yet!!! :) x

Ah it is tough to see everyone else out shopping and spending money when you are between jobs.
Think positively!! You have another job in the new year with a better company , so that is a great start to 2012.
Whilst you can't go to the gym, wrap up and go walking, maybe to a nice park nearby.
In the park, collect some ivy, moss and some pine cones and you can make a nice wreath or table decoration. It is fun, free and very healthy!
2012 will be a good year for you!

Hi guys,

Lee's grandmother gave me a spare tree and £20 to buy decorations for it :) bless her...

Lee stays with me a lot so his helping out with rent, food etc whilst I'm waiting for my pay.. And I have been invited to his mums for christmas dinner..

So it should be a nice Christmas :)

There is a 5 day free pass at fitness first - so I'm going to use that from tomorrow.. Also I'm using up all my shakes - this will take me up to Christmas eve - then no more meal replacements in 2012...

Good that you have set your mind on that Sarah, you can do it hun, and I hope you have a lovely Xmas. Thats nice of his Mum to invite you over for dinner and his Gran to give you money for decorations, how sweet.

Ah that's sweet of them - warms your heart that there are nice people willing to help out eh! :) x

So sorry to hear your having a tough time but glad you have a good support network there hun x

I know his family are really lovely :)

Had a such a stressful couple of days - was promised my commission by Wednesday 5pm - this didn't happen... Again the same yesterday.... 5pm came no commission :(

Work are now doing an audit to check that they have not overpaid us in the past etc - they are just stalling! :(

Doing my head in!!!!

Oh it's such a shame you are left waiting for your money! On the other hand, it's nice you have a nice dinner and company for Christmas day, so all is not lost.
Hopefully the money comes through soon!

Hope it all gets sorted soon :)

:fingerscrossed: for you! x

I've been upset for a couple of days worrying and stressing etc - I need to snap out of it... I'm just concentrate on getting my wage on the 23rd and I'll fight for the rest of the money in the new year...
Diet not grate - weight seems to be fluctuating between 10st 5 and 10st 7.... I'm disappointed that I've let myself get to this weight when only a couple of months ago I got down to 9st 2! But I'll get there.... Eventually :)

I'm so sorry having a tough time hun. I know it is easy to say but it will pass. Look at all the crap you've dealt with recently and how strong you came out of it. Don't worry about your weight atm- its extra stress you don't need!
Keep your chin up x

Money is materialistic. You have people around you willing to help you out :)

Might sound harsh but it's a situation you have no control over so your putting yourself through unnecessary stress. Relax :)

Thanks guys, feeling a lot better.... Managed 2 do some Christmas shopping etc so not as stressed now lol....

Looking forward 2 starting my new job and really want 2 get healthy next year... Not going to obsess with the scales - I'll be happy just to feel less bloated and control my binging...

Lee has got me a guitar for Xmas - I can play a little bit but I'm determine to put my mind to it and play properly :)

Back