The new me diary....

I bought a guitar about 9 years ago, I gave up and gave it to my Son last week, with the tuner, books etc - it hurt my fingers pressing the chords.

Good luck in learning to play properly.

Glad you're a bit less stressed. Lovely present, the guitar :) x

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!

I was spoilt by Lee and his family :) I had such a lovely Christmas day...

Fed up of eating and drinking (she says with a glass of wine in hand)..
Starting healthy eating from tomorrow - joined the gym today so I'm getting back into it from tomorrow - hopefully I will go a couple of times before I start my new job on Tuesday (Lee has joined 2)

I'm prob going to join a ww group in the new year - will try and find one that fits around work etc..

Going for a meal tonight with Lee, his mum and step dad.... Then going out for a couple of drinks tomorrow....
So officially on the diet from Monday - I would like to lose a stone and a half in 2012 - not sure of a time scale but I'm doing it the healthy way by eating less and moving more :)
I still have some shakes 2 use up so will have 2 shakes and a meal for the 1st week - hopefully this will kick start my weight loss then I'll be moving to WW.....

Happy new year everyone x

Happy new year!x

Thanks Sarah :) All the best for 2012 - I just know it's going to be a much better year for you than 2011 :D xx

Happy New Year to you Sarah. Hope 2012 is better for you than 2011 :) x

Thanks guys!!!

New year, new start etc etc.... Start my new job tomorrow - glad 2 get out of the house, I've been very lazy this past 4 weeks.

WI 02/01/2012 - 150.8lb = 10st 11lb :(

New goal to lose 25lb to get to my goal of 126lb - my goal date is end of march (should work out -2lb a week)

Menu today:-
B- shake
L- 2 egg omelette with 1 slice of ham and some onion
D- shake

S- milk for tea

I'm going to start using myfitnesspal again to keep track of calories and then the WW app when I join :)

Just getting ready to start my new job tomorrow and nothing fits - I have about 5 shift dresses that are 2 tight :(
doesn't help that I have 2 wear tights with them (because I have to cover my foot tattoo) and the tights make me look even bigger cos they are so tight on the top everything hangs over :(

Oh dear :( ... I'm dreading trying my stuff on for Jury service. For work I can hide in my oversized hooded sweatshirt but having to find smartish outfits for court is going to be depressing I'm sure :eek:. I guess all we can both do is the best we can with what we've got whilst doing something about making things fit properly!! :eek: Good luck for your first day - I hope it turns out to be much better than your last job! xx

Thanks Jan :) x

Just getting ready to start my new job tomorrow and nothing fits - I have about 5 shift dresses that are 2 tight :(
doesn't help that I have 2 wear tights with them (because I have to cover my foot tattoo) and the tights make me look even bigger cos they are so tight on the top everything hangs over :(
get yourself down to primark or Asda and get some cheapie clothing until u fit back into your others?

Oooohhh best of luck for the new job Sarah!!! Shame about the clothes but a couple of days on the straight and narrow and they wont be tight anymore xxx

Thanks everyone :)

Menu tuesday 3rd:-

B - shake
L - bar
D - chicken and veg
S - milk for brews

Good luck for the new job. Hopefully 2012 will be a much better year for you.

irish molly said:
Good luck for the new job. Hopefully 2012 will be a much better year for you.

Thanks IM x

Battery went in the scales this morning :(
I will wait until the weekend to replace so I don't gave anymore sneaky WI

Menu today

B- shake
L - bar
D - salmon and salad
S - milk for brews

Also going to the gym after work - aiming for at least 45mins of cardio

Glad your new job is going well hun. Seems like everything is working out well for you and you deserve it :) x

Back