The new me diary....

Well done on the job offer babe! What is it for? Any more news on the commission?

It's another sales job - It seems like a good company - the owner was on secret millionaire..

No news on commission yet - I'm so fed up with asking... It's annoying because they paid us early this month and said because of that they haven't been able 2 put the commission through in time so ww will be paid it by next Thursday (well Thursday has passed and now they night not even pay us) plus I spent extra thinking I was getting more money :(

Lovely story behind your tattoos but get a pic up!!! :)

Ah lovely sentiments behind the tattoos - I'd love to see them.

I don't really know what it is you're thinking about re the new job. Why would you want to stay somewhere where they don't keep their word and who may well be in financial difficulties? I'd grab a different one with both hands if I was you! x

Manchester seems to be so easy to find jobs Sarah, at least you have that to be thankful for. Grab it while you can girl.

I hope the work situation sorts itself out soon. It would be nice to know where you stand by Christmas.

Yup, I think its a no brainer. Go for the new job - especially if its much more secure!

I am taking the other job - hoping to tie up everything here with outstanding pay etc in the next couple of weeks....

I weighed this morning and I was 10st 8lb - WTF!!!!!!!

My food hasnt even been that bad - i.e. no take aways etc and I didn't even have a drink over the weekend!

Dont know whats going on...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Just spoke to my boss and said I need to know either way today if I will get my commission as I need to tell my mum if I will be home or not this weekend - and he said to be honest it will be a miracle if we get it before christmas....
I have a funny feeling that I'm not going to get my salary on time either - I hate stressing about money!

Just had a letter to from work 2 say they are making me redundant - I knew something was happening lol x

Sh!t what good timing that complete utter useless company turned out to have/be. Good luck in your new job Sarah. I hope you can still manage the trip to Wales to visit your Family.

Try listing your menu's chick and see if there is anything outstanding that you are missing out on.

Is 10st 8 bad? What were you last time you weight? I can't remember. Agree with Mary, list your menus and write everything you eat & drink see how it looks.

Good timing on getting the new job then! :D x

Sorry to hear that hun and at this time of the year. Have they done it straightaway or do you have a bit of notice? Big hugs x

Oh you poor girl. That is so awful just before Christmas too. It's lucky you have been looking elsewhere.

So I was officially made redundant today with immediate effect - but they have promised to pay my outstanding commission and pay me a month notice...

I still have a couple more interviews lined up Friday and Monday - so I'm gonna chill tomorrow..

So I can hopeful find the right job to start in the new year - and have a nice brake over Xmas :)

Doesn't look like I will be coming to Wales Mary - it's a shame seeing as I've got this time off but I don't think I'll receive any money until 23rd..

I'm having a lazy couple of days and arranged a couple of interviews for early next week...

Just had a cup of tea and toast in bed lol
Prob gonna have fish pie and veg for tea..

Hope you find the ideal job hon - enjoy yourself in the meantime as much as you can :) x

Menu today

B/L - 2 small poached eggs on 1 slice of White toast
D - salmon, small amount of mash and veg

Prob have a glass of wine....

Back