The new me diary....

Back on track today

B - shake
L - cup of soup
D - chicken breast marinated in jerk/ BBQ sauce with cous cous and salad

S - milk for tea

Well done hun :) You had anymore thoughts about sw/ww?

I'm still not sure what one 2 join T. I have 2 wait until I get paid 2 join so I'll keep doing what I'm doing until Feb x

Week 2 WI - STS

I'm happy with this as I've not been that good the past week - hopefully I'll have a loss next Tuesday.

Menu

B - Boild egg - then Exante shake around 11am
L - Cup of soup
D - Not sure yet..... But I really fancy a cinnamon and raisin bagel?

I had the bagel instead of any dinner - so still was low on calories today... I need 2 snap out if my picky mood - I just want 2 eat chocolate and rubbish :(

Menu

B- shake
L - cup of soup
D - chicken breast in jerk/bbq sauce with cous cous and coleslaw :)

Still want 2 pick at everything though :(

Menu -

B - None (cup of tea)
L - A lovely salad made by Lee - cous cous, peppers, beetroot, egg and pickle onion
D - salmon and pasta and sauce

Didnt fancy a shake this morning - I'm a bit fed up at the moment - I'm gaining weight not losing!!! Even when I'm bad I'm still counting cals and dont go over 1500....
I really need to lose weight - my clothes are tight and I can see Ive put weight on in my face :(

Yeah not been this week but going today and tomorrow!

Really fed up with my weight now - gone back up 2 10st 10lb this morning?

Ok so I've just counted my shakes and I've got enough to do a full week of 3 shakes - I'm going to start tomorrow just to give me a kick start (and get rid of the shakes)

Going to have a TFR day today!!

I know it's only 10:30 but I'm feeling positive - I've even swapped my brews for hot water :)

Thanks Bev - going good so far - it's only for 6 days until I run out of shakes!

Good luck for another good day x

Thanks guys - I'm doing ok.. Missing my cups of tea lol..

Back