The new me diary....

Well done Sarah :)

Well done on the loss and the workout ... glad you're feeling better x

Well done on the loss and glad you're feeling better.

It's so nice to read that you have support in the shape of Lee. He sounds great!! So happy for you.

MiniB said:
Well done on the loss and glad you're feeling better.

It's so nice to read that you have support in the shape of Lee. He sounds great!! So happy for you.

Thanks Bev - he is great! I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend :)

Menu today:-

B - shake
L - bar (might have a slim'a'soup during the day)
D - haddock pie and veg

Got sent home from work today - have got a head ache, cold and swollen glands etc..
I didnt want to come home especially after only being in the job such a short time but my boss took me to one side and said he's been really impressed with me since I started and he can see how poorly I am...

Gonna have a duvet day in the sofa I think!

Well done on your loss huni! I am so pleased how well things are going for you (apart from being ill!) Hope you feel better soon. How is the guitar going?x

thomasinam said:
Well done on your loss huni! I am so pleased how well things are going for you (apart from being ill!) Hope you feel better soon. How is the guitar going?x

Thanks Hun - guitar going ok - need to spend more time on it really but it will come with time :)

I weighed this morning and my scales said I was 9st 10! So they are completely broke (thought it was just the battery last week but it's clearly not) - but it got me thinking maybe that I'm not as heavy as I thought cos I was socked that I had put so much weight on.... So I'm now going to weigh on saturday at boots.

Menu today (not the best - I'm still feeling really poorly and can't stomach a shake)

B/L - poached egg on 1 slice of granary bread small amount of flora.
D - 2 fish fingers and 1/2 pack of bachelors cheese and broccoli paster and sauce.

Need 2 go food shopping as u can see - I'm just eating the "left overs" that's in the house.

Back to 2 shakes and low carb meal tomorrow.

Paster!! LOL are u a secret janner or is that how it's actually spelt?! X

summergurl said:
Paster!! LOL are u a secret janner or is that how it's actually spelt?! X

Lol pasta :) stupid I phone!

Update on my food - had a rocky caramel bar. Total cals today 857.

Menu today:- *updated*

B/L - 2 boiled eggs

D - chicken, cous cous and coleslaw

S - scoop of rum and raisin ice cream :)

Need 2 get back on track though!

Last edited:
Doesn't seem too bad Sarah, but I know what you mean. Why cant we just stick to basic foods, grrr its so annoying lol.

Just keep trucking along. You are making a great effort. Well done to Lee for going to the gym with you.

Thanks guys - I will be back on 2 shakes and a meal from Monday - not many left not.. Once I get paid I will join a club for motivation - I'm not sure if I will join WW or Slimming world? Any advice not sure what one 2 try?

Menu today:-
B - eggs of some kind
L - left over chicken and cous cous from yesterday
D - sausage casserole and veg

Well done Sarah- you seems to be doing really well atm. I am no help about ww or sw sorry-haven't done either x

I was doing good T - however I've just had a bowl of rum and raisin ice cream..

Also change to my dinner - I'm having something from the kebab shop :( probably southern fried chicken with salad and coleslaw.
(Lee's gone 2 the man u game so just called to say he'd pick up something on the way home)

Menu today - completely rubbish!!

B - none (woke up and went straight out)
L/D - sausage casserole and swede and carrot mash with veg (will have this about 4ish)

S - already had a flake and a rocky bar :(

Might have some peanut butter on toast for supper - I've been fancying it for days so I'm getting it out of my system ready to get back on track tomorrow!

Back