The new me diary....

Sarah you seem to be doing really well :) Don't worry about the little slip up- we all have them!

I'm not doing grate at the mo - going to go to a SW class in the next week though..

Menu today
B- tesco bar
L - muller light
D - peanut butter on toast or pasta and sauce - depends what time I get home from work..

I've got an interview tomorrow for a job I applied for in dec - it's a job in recruitment and something I've wanted 2 do for ages...

Good luck for the interview x

Thanks guys :) x

I got the job :) feel really excited about this one and think there is potential to do well there....
Food been ok - but I've put on weight again!!

Need to find a SW class this week x

Congratulations! Well done! X

Thanks Jan x

Thanks guys, I've started the new job this week - I like it so far everyone is really nice and it's a very chilled out place 2 work.

Food has been ok- I've not really been having an evening meal just some toast or something light as I'm not hungry when I get home from work.. My scales were showing 10st 12lb this morning - I'm sure I've not put 6lb on in a week!!! Ive been eating less than normal no more that 1000cals a day :(

Right that's it!!! I'm going to a Slimming World meeting tonight at 7......

I know I will be even heavier than this morning due to water, food etc and I will only weigh once a week at the class.

I'll update later!!!!

How'd it go? X

I'm such a blond!!! The meeting is Tuesday at 7pm - not Wednesday :( so I'm going next week to join...

Oh HaHa ... What you like!!! X

B - Fruit and natural yogurt
L - 2 poached eggs and mushrooms
D - Chicken breast, veg and bisto gravy

S - Milk for tea

Good to hear job going well.

Good luck for SW next week x

Well done on the new job Sarah and good luck for SW next week :) x

Back