Fruit - 0 points
L - 1/2 pack cous cous - 2 points
Chicken roll - 1 point
Coleslaw - 2 points
D - 2 pancakes - 7 points
2 tbl spoons of nutella - 5 points

Skimmed Milk - 3 points

I'm weighing Thursday Mary -
To be honest I cant see me losing weight but I'm enjoying my food and doesn't feel like a diet so I'll stick at it for at least a month and see what happens.

Im 2 points over today - I ate a yogurt that I automatically brought to work - forgetting I hadn't added to my menu today.... I'll try and compensate with my Nutella.....

Don't you get 49points extra a week too tho? So you could just take the 2points from them..x

If you are sticking to your points, there is no reason why you shouldn't lose weight.

Tanya is right too, you have 49 weekly points to use as well as your daily points.

Thanks both :) I took 2 points out of my weeklies...

Menu today:-

B - soreen - 6 points
L - cous cous - 2 points
Coleslaw - 2 points
Cheery tomatoes - 0 points
D - WW chicken hot pot and veg - 6 points

S - milk - 4 points
Quavers - 2 points

Your menus are looking brilliant, I may look into ww myself soon to give it a go once I finish exante. Well done!

I bought a 4 finger Kitkat but didn't have enough points - so ate 2 and gave 2 away = 3 points

25 points in total today :)

Interested to weigh tomorrow as I've stayed away from the scales all week....

kered said:
Have you eaten any of your weekly slush fund 49 points?

Not this week - thought I'd be good my first week.... Plus I've not needed them... However I was under pointing my milk so I've used some there but dont know how many x

Feeling really home sick this week :(
Think I'm just a bit lonely - I don't see my brother as much now that I've moved out... I've got Lee who's grate - but I haven't really got any female company.... with changing jobs etc.

I'm planning on going home 16th march for my mums birthday and mothers day - so that's something to look forward 2 x

Looking forward to seeing how the wi goes tomorrow x

Good luck for wi x x

Can't wait to see your first week results, good luck, not that you need it cos you've been really good this first week. Do you feel as though you've dropped a couple of pounds or not?

Hi guys,

Just been for my WI and I'm really shocked - I lost 5.5lb!!!! :)

I'm really happy with that!

Menu today

B - Tesco meal bar - 6 points
L - Cup of soup (forgot my lunch) - 3 points
Quavers - 2 points

D - WW meal - 6 points

Milk - 4 points

(5 points left - might have a slice of bread with my dinner)

Fantastic pet, well done!

It's a weird feeling losing when u feel like u eat loads!x x

Back