Chicken slice - 1pp
Coleslaw - 2pp
Sweet chilly sauce -1pp

D - WW chicken curry - 8pp

S - fruit salad - 0pp
Milk - 3pp

Total - 26pp

Weeklies 34/49 remaining

I've not planned out my meals today :( so I'll update accordingly....

Hope your ok huni x

Good luck for tomorrow :) x

Another STS for me this week - Still 10st 9.5lb

I'm a bit frustrated - only used 10 or so of my weeklies this week.... Think I need to cut out bread (even though I've made a butty for work today)

Menu

B - Hot Chocolate - 5pp
2 x WW cereal bars - 5pp
grapes - 0pp

L - 2 x Hovis bread - 3pp
Ham - 1pp
coleslaw - 1pp
cherry tomatoes - 0pp
WW crisp - 2pp

D - WW chicken curry - 8pp

At least it wasn't a gain hun. Good luck cutting down on bread, I'm thinking I need to cut down carbs too :) x

So much for cutting down on bread - I've had rubbish today not even sure how to point what I've ate..

B - Costa skinny hot chocolate - 5pp

L - Went to a Chinese deli with the guys from work... 1 meat spring roll, roast pork in pastry and a coconut Danish - very naughty :(

1/2 larger after work - 2pp

D - I'll prob have a slice of toast with peanut butter and get it out of my system - then No Bread from tomorrow!!!

I'm not that hungry today just picky...

Good idea to get it out if your system! You never know it may give your metabolism a boost - if you get straight back to it :) x

Weekend has been rubbish - I've not counted pp....

Saturday - Bacon double cheese burger (BK) and lots of alcohol.
Sunday - In bed all day hungover - had a prawn prawn dhansak and nan bread around 7pm

Yesterday was the worst hang over I have ever had - at one point Lee ask me if I needed to go to hospital lol

I've not counted again today - so will be back on track tomorrow...

This weekend I'm visiting home - and Lee is meeting my family for the first time - think he's a little nervous :)
Things are really good with us - I look forward to going home everyday to see him!

Shame about the hangover. Maybe that was cuz you didn't eat much that day? X

Well as long as its not an every weekend occurrence then I'm sure you'll do just fine, a gain this week will be gone next I'm sure, well I hope so after my gain last week anyway!

So nice to hear you so happy too I'm sure your family will love him he sounds lovely :) x x

How was WI pet?x

Didn't make it 2 WI - been rubbish this week and I'm going home for the weekend so back to it Monday....
Will still weight on Thursday's I think.... And I really need to plan out my meals and cut out bread - I feel horrible and bloated... And can't shake off this cold I've had for 2 weeks :(

Will update menus again from Monday x

Have a lovely time away hun and hope you feel better soon x

Enjoy your time back at home :) x

Hope you have a good visit back home. Enjoy! I bet your family will love Lee!

So I'm home in Wales but without Lee :( - he's been up all night being sick so I said I'd come home on my own and let him rest... I'm a little bit gutted but he's really not been well for weeks with a cold so the rest will do him good.
There's always next time - so I'm spending the evening with my mum and niece :)

Hi Guys,

I’ve not been counting points for over a week now – starting again tomorrow and will be WI at the meeting in the morning.

I haven’t been really that bad food wise over the weekend – only had 1 meal a day, Fri, Sat and Sunday due to being busy driving and visiting family etc. Since Sunday I’ve been ill (think I caught Lee’s bug) and I’ve completely lost my appetite – think I’ve had 4 slices of toast since Monday – but drank loads of water, pop, juice etc.

Will update weight and start points again tomorrow.

Hope u feel better soon hunni, good luck for tomorrow :) x x

Back