The new me diary....

I have put 2.5lb on (not surprised) - back on track today!!

B - 2 x soreen with butter - 6pp
Fruit salad - 0pp

L - Subway - turkey, tomatoes, cucumber and gherkins - 7pp
Orange juice - 3pp

D - WW chicken curry - 8pp

1/4 pint of milk - 2pp

Total 26pp (49 weeklies remaining)

Last edited:
Still struggling to get back on track - I'm over my points already today so I'm using my weeklies......

Seriously don't know whats up with me - I'm fed up of feeling over weight and horrible but completely lost my mojo to do something about it!!!

I'm around a stone heavier now than I was in Oct - I would be quiet happy to get back to that weight as I remember wearing my Lipsy dress out for Lee's birthday - at the moment I cant even get it over my bum.....

I need a kick up the ass!!!!!

I've not been to the gym in a while etc either :(

*virtual kick up the butt*

Attachments

• image-4197981029.jpg
    image-4197981029.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 28
Yes kick up the butt from me too!

Although I haven't been the best this week! Keep thinking of summer, get a countdown up on the wall with how long to go to try and motivate u x x

Better find that mojo if you're not going to be kicking yourself all summer! ;) x

(not that I can talk at the mo :eek:) x

I've not officially counted points this weekend - but worked them out in my head and don't think I went over...

Back counting properly today.... Will update menu later....

Lee got me a puppy yesterday :) I'll try and attach a picture soon!

image-839744506.jpg

image-2793352142.jpg

Love the puppy. Is it a cocker spaniel? Lots of exercise walking him when he gets a bit bigger.

His name is Hugo - lots of walking planned - hes having his injections Saturday :)

Aw he's cute!! X

He IS cute ... I think you're a hero - it's like having a baby having a puppy. Hope he gives you lots of joy :). Where's he gonna go while you're at work? :) x

Lee's mum is looking after him during the day - she lives around the corner :)

Hi guys, diet not been the best - I've cancelled my WW membership and I'm just going to do it online... I only ever weigh as there is no class when I go at 8:30 - they have a meeting at lunch time that I can't get 2... So I'm going to weigh once a week at boots (no scales at home at the moment)

Feeling a down and stressed out today - I'm on a weeks course of antibiotics as I have an ear infection caused by my bad skin :(
I'm waiting to be referred to a dermatologist as I was on tablets for 4 months that didn't work..
My skin is really bad at the moment and make up is not helping so I feel embarrassed to go anywhere.
I've been taking pictures of when my skin is really bad so I can show them when I go to hospital. I've attached one that I took today - its taken a lot for me to post this but I've done it to see if anyone has any advice?

image-2957262761.jpg

Any advice???

Oh gosh you poor thing .... 2 of my kids had awful skin and were both on long term low dose antibiotics but they took a long time to kick in! My son was on them for years! Light treatment seems to be what they go for these days but you can only get it through a dermatologist I believe, so you're on the right track :). Sorry i can't be more help x

Thanks Jan - gets me down I've always suffered with bad skin seems to be getting worse as I'm getting older lol..

Had a bit of a wake up call about how much weight I've put on and was contemplating TFR again - I'm not doing that so back to contain points again and gym etc!!!

Menu today
B - Hot cross bun and flora - 6pp
L - None
D - WW Lemon chicken risotto - 9pp

S - Milk - 3pp
Lindt golden egg 100g - 15pp (my Easter treat)

Daily used - 33
Weeklies 42/49

I'm going to weigh at boots on Tuesday and that will be the start of week.

Last edited:
Menu today

B - 2 sausage - 5pp
Poached egg - 2pp
Mushrooms - 0pp

D/L - Baby potatoes (150g) - 3pp
Chicken breast - 4pp
BBQ sauce - 3pp
Coleslaw - 1pp

S - Skim milk (300ml) - 3pp
Magnum classic - 5pp

Daily 26/26
Weeklies remaining 42/49

Does tom affect your skin? Are you on the pill? That can help sometimes I believe (sorry of too personal - you don't need to answer :)) x

I'm on depo injection Jan so dint get tom and not sure when it would be during the month. I've always got bad skin - there's never one day that I've not got a brake out etc.

Back