The new me diary....

Hope u feel better soon hun. I had a sickness bug other week n it was gone within 24hrs so hope it's same for you x x

Ooo poor you :( Hope you feel better hon x

Still feeling a under the weather - only managed a bar yesterday could stomach a shake after being poorly...

I've taken another day off - just think I'm really run down my skin is awful and my psoriasis has flared up really bad :(

I'm also having trouble sleeping - I'm falling asleep ok but I'm waking up about 1 or 2am and my legs are aching and it's stopping me from sleeping - been doing this for a couple of weeks now.. I've not been exercising so don't know what it could be?

Oh no hope u feel better soon maybe get to docs about the aches n it stopping u sleeping x x

I agree with Lis hun. That doesn't sound very good. And also miss 1 bar a day is not going to help if your sick. Your health is more important than losing weight so even if you were to have some chicken and veg it is better than just having a bar!! Look after yourself x

Oh dear - hope you feel better soon hon xx

Back 2 work 2day - had a sneaky wi this morning and I've got lost a thing since Monday - bit pissed off but see what happens on my official WI on Monday..

Think I might add a low carb mean next week if I still haven't lost - seems like a lot of hard work with no benefit at the moment..

How are you feeling now chick? What happened to you doing ww? Sorry if I missed the post! Hope your doing better x

Im feeling better today just a bit fed up with exante - I want 2 follow ww but I thought I would do one last month of exante because my weight went back up over 10st after holidays etc...

I'm only fed up cos everyone in work had a McDonald breaky and a subway for lunch - seriously they don't stop eating in work lol..

Ahh ok that's cool hun. I'm not looking forward to working in an office purely for that fact! Opposite me there is a kebab shop, pizza and an indian!
Well done for staying strong xxx

I know I shouldn't weight every day but there is still no movement on the scales - I've been on exante for 12 days now and only lost 4lbs :(

You watch - one day there'll be a sudden drop!! Stick at it hon - it can't not work! x

Had an evening meal 2day cos I was I'm a foul mood - stressful day at work etc.. Had chicken, veg and mushrooms..

Back 2 plan for the rest of weekend and if there is no change Monday then I'll do 2 shakes and a meal..

Diets gone a bit pete tong the past couple of days - still had 2 meal replacements and an evening meal - but had carbs...

Need to get focused again cos I feel horrible, skin etc is bad at the moment so it all gets 2 me...

Anyway I have some news - I've got my own place - move in on the 28th.. Starting 2 get my life on track at last :)

Last edited:
Congrats on the new place .. you really are getting everything together aren't you!! :)

I'd love to know why we do this to ourselves, we know what we have to do to feel the way we want to feel and be the way we want to be, but still we can't resist nawtiness :eek::sigh: x

Congrats on your new place!! :)
I'm with Jan too - i'd love to know why we do it to ourselves!!! :giggle:

I know we are our own worst enemy - I think I'm always gonna have a battle with food/Wight etc... It's always on my mind - I'd love 2 be able 2 think like a thin person....

Me too :eek: x

Been crazy busy getting ready 2 move tomorrow... Diet not grate - didn't want 2 waist shakes etc when I'm not being 100%

Got a team building day in work tomorrow - it's at go ape, zip ropes etc and then out for a meal in the evening....

Gonna have a couple of bottles of wine on Saturday then back 2 diet on Monday and joining a fitness first by my new house :)

Catch up with everyone soon x

Back