The new me diary....

Hope the move goes well .... enjoy the wine :) xx

Hope the move goes nicely :) x

Move went well thanks guys - love my new house :)
1st commute to work from home not gone so well - 7:17am bus didn't turn up and couldn't get on the next one until 7:50!! So I'm going 2 be late for work...

Anyway my WI was 10st 4lb!!! Really need 2 sort this out now... Im gonna have 2 shakes and a low carb mean for the next couple of weeks - I can't manage full TFR..
I'm more than a stone heavier than my lowest weight of 9st 2lb (think I got down 2 this weight in march?)

Menu today -
B- shake
L- shake
D- salmon and veg
S - milk in tea

Good luck in your new home. Now that you are settled you can focus on your diet. I'm sure you will do well!

Menu today

B- exante bar
L- exante shake
D- chicken, veg and a little bisto gravy
S - milk in tea and satsuma

I'm trying not 2 get into ketosis so gonna have a bit of fruit every day... Also might have a glass or 2 of wine on weekends if I fancy - I'm trying not 2 be 2 strict as I tend 2 mess up and go off the rails - at least this was my cals are still lower than usual so will hopefully lose weight...

Hope u are enjoying your new home.

Good idea not being too strict as I also find myself going off the rails if I'm too strict x x

Sounds like a good plan xx

Menu today

B - exante bar & cup of tea
L - shake
D - haddock and veg

Edit** had a small skinny hot chocolate

Last edited:
Congratulations on your house move Sarah, I am glad it has all gone well for you. You must miss the company of your Brother though eh!

Your meal plans are looking good chick, keep it up and you will soon be back at the weight you want.

The flavours I have had up to now on exante are nice, the choc shake was not just as nice as LT, but its nice to have new flavours to try and the bars are great.

I agree Mary I even like the banana shake and I hate banana flavour things lol..

I'm just enjoying having space - I was always stuck in my room watching tv - it's nice 2 sit in the living room lol..

--------

Menu today:-
B- Exante bar
L- shake
D- omelette with mushrooms and onions

S- milk in tea and a satsuma

Mine is Monday 2 Mary bit I'm not being overly strict - think I'm averaging 800-900 cals a day..

My losses are really slow of late - I done exante 100% for 12 days a couple of weeks ago and only losses 4lb :(

U might be right Mary but I feel like I could do with losing a stone and half - I can see in my face and tummy that I'm a lot bigger.

Menu today:-
B- exante bar
L- shake
D- salmon, veg and some couscous

Might have a glass of wine 2 night - I'm not in ketosis so should be ok.. If not 2night defo having a tipple tomorrow :)

Had 2 glasses of wine with lemonade yesterday.. Was hoping it would help me sleep - but still woke up with my leg problem..
I went 2 the Drs and they wasn't any help - it's been keeping me awake for about 6 weeks now.. I even slept on the sofa on Thursday night cos it was that bad..

Anyway menu today:

B - exante bar and a boiled egg :)
L - shake
D - sausage casserole with veg (not the healthiest - bur it's my fav and Lee is cooking for me) Not added 2 my fitness pal yet so not sure on cals

They said it's restless leg syndrome? But just told me 2 have a bath before bed and take pain killers - tried this it does not help!

Menu today
B - exante bar & boiled egg
L- shake
D- chicken and veg

Oh dear poor you :( ... Are you taking the painkillers when you get the pain? I think the trick is to take them before you get it . I often get it when I'm overtired (so usually during a night shift) if I wait till it's there it's a b*gger to get rid of. If I anticipate it (I sort of know now when it's gonna happen get a certain 'feeling' in my legs) I can usually ward it off with 2 paracetamol plusses - ordinary ones don't work so well.

Hope you can get it sorted hon x

Back