The new me diary....

I'm going 2 WI Monday's I think? But I'm stopping TFR Friday 28th so might so a refeed from the Monday before cos I'm going out with work for food and drinks

Whoooooooo!! :happy036: you really have come on leaps and bounds with the whole Tom situation! :D :D It's so nice to hear that you are finally happy and getting on with your life and importantly, enjoying it!

Defo don't rush in to anything and just enjoy spending time with someone who is supportive etc :)

Thanks Tanya :)

Tanya took the words right out of my mouth! Well done you - you are so much stronger now. You must be able to see now what a negative effect Tom had on you. How lovely that you have someone really supportive now - you deserve it! :) x

Tanya also took the words out of my mouth too. So happy reading your latest words, so different from the past months. Enjoy life, you deserve to!!

Honey I have to say I am so pleased for and you really seem to be mirroring (is that even a word??) my life 5 years ago!! My ex was like Tom, an asshole. Thought he was gods gift cause he worked out a bit but in reality wasnt actually that goodlooking and was deeply insecure he took it out on me! After I broke up with him I very quickly began dating Stephen. I said I didnt want anything serious and assured friends I wouldnt rush into things but like you we just knew we wanted to spend all our rime together. Here we are now 5 years on with a beautiful son, a fantastic relationship built on trust, respect and friendship and trying for baby number 2! Bottom line is, follow your heart, do what makes you happy, there are no timelines for these things! Enjoy it xx

Thanks Hun - it was lovely 2 read that xx

WI tomorrow - defo feel less bloated.. I have had the odd can of coke zero (never more than one in a day)

Update u all tomorrow x

Looking forward to hearing your loss hun xx

Good luck with wi - you're allowed coke zero on exante. I never had more than about 500mls a day but I know others have had lots more and been okay :) xx

WI - lost 4.6lb (was hoping for a little more) but here goes another week ....

Weight Monday 10/10/11 - 9st 12.2lb

Well done on the loss hun, sorry it's not as much as u wanted but it's still a good loss.

Good luck for this week, I'm starting weds :) x x

Well done hun that is fab! Remember the less you have to lose the less you lose! Iykwim!
Have a good week :)

Well done :)

Well done on starting a new thread to reflect the "new you". You sound so much happier now that you have left that relationship. You just were not meant to be together. Well done on finding the courage to move on.

Thanks guys x

That's a fab loss hon :) x

Great loss babe :) x

Feeling poorly today - been vomiting through the night and got a migraine so spending the day in bed :(

Back