The new me diary....

Thanks IM x

Lee has cooked my tea and said he's cooked a jacket spud 2 go with it... Not sure if I should have half or leave carbs put of my menu completely???
Also not had any milk yet today - I've usually had about 5 brews by now!

How nice of him. Your choice hun, your calories have been low though, so you should be okay. Will it start a carb craving though?

If your not sure about it then I'd say don't have it :p x

I had 1/2 lol - it was small but dinner was lovely x

....makes all the difference too when its made for you.

Glad you have some happiness in your life Sarah, you definitely deserve it :)

Thanks Mary :)

Weekend has not been the best - not stressing though as long as I'm good through the week I'm thinking I can relax a bit on the weekends?

Saturday:-
B - None (cup of tea)
L- Mushroom omelette
D- Chicken tikka starter with salad and 5 onion rings from take away
S - Mince pie :) and 2 glasses of Rose wine

Sunday:-

B - None (cup of tea)
L - Chicken breast burger, chips and a coke.
Went 2 Gourmet Burger Kitchen at Trafford Centre (met my best friend from home for lunch as she was on a shopping trip)
D - Small bowl of french onion soup
S- magnum ice cream

-----------------------------------------------

Monday

B- bar and cup of tea
L- vanilla shake
D- sausage casserole and veg (small bowl)

My plan this week is 2 reduce my portion sizes and Im having my evening meal from a desert bowl.

*Edit today's menu*

D - mushroom omelette
S - mince pie (shouldn't have bought them cos I can't resist lol - all gone now thank god)

Yes, agree with Mary, quit with the missing breakfasts missy!! :whoopass:

I don't usually skip breaky bit I woke up late and left the house as soon as I woke up lol

Hi honey how are you doing? You seem soooooo much happier its lovely :) xx

RetailChick said:
Hi honey how are you doing? You seem soooooo much happier its lovely :) xx

Im good thank u :) I feel happier... Bit stressed out at the moment and my skin is really awful - feel like not leaving the house lol

U ok? How's working away going xx

Work is a bit stressful but sure it keeps me on my toes :)

Awww that sucks babe!! One of my best friends suffers with her skin so I know how horrible it can be. Shes on really strong steriods for it the past 6 months, they are so strong she cant drink or atempt to get pregnant! Her skin looks amazing now but it got alot worse before it got better!!!

I've been on tablets for about 5 weeks now - they are supposed 2 take about 2 months 2 kick in... It's horrible - I'm feeling really down about it but Lee is so lovely and keeps telling me I'm beautiful lol..

Stick with them babe, they will work. Of course your beautiful hun, he's right!!! x

Tuesday :-

B - bar and a cup of tea
L - banana shake
D - sausage casserole and veg

WI tomorrow!

Been so naughty today - had my bar for breaky then.........

(I resisted the fish and chips that everyone had in work) however I had a small slice of chocolate birthday cake and a pack of mccoys :(

Not having my lunch shake - will just have my tea as planned

Thats the best bet, dont dwell on what you had, just continue as normal, I am sure your intake wont be over your daily limit anyway Sarah xx

Back