The new me diary....

I'm not 2 stressed - could have been worse I could have had the chippy lol..

Still going 2 weigh tomorrow...

Wednesday - forgot 2 weigh this morning :( so will do it tomorrow..

B - bar
L - shake
D - chicken and veg

Good for you on staying in a positive frame of mind. It's half the battle!

Thanks guys...

Feeling fed up at the moment, keep feeling down about my weight and skin etc - I feel disgusting!!

So I'm going back 2 the gym tonight - got a 5 day free pass for fitness first - this will take me up to payday so I can join properly...

The works Christmas party has been confirmed today and the way I feel at the moment I couldn't think of anything worse than going... So I've got a couple of weeks 2 try and feel better about myself.

Thursday -

B - tesco bar
D - shake
L - not sure yet.....

I didn't go 2 the gym last night, because I'm going 2 a new gym they said I needed an induction - so I've booked in for Saturday instead...

No movement in the scales this week :(

Update on dinner:-

I've picked up a M&S meal deal - salmon and potatoes in garlic and herbs :)
Also got chocolate deserts and a bottle of Rose (I will keep these until tomorrow or Saturday)

kered said:
I am trying not to weigh every day now, and so far I have been really good and only had one sneaky peek.

I've not weighted so was a bit gutted that there had been no movement - even on bad days I've not gone over 900cals!

Sorry to hear your feeling a bit down hun. It is so hard when you have health issues that like. But so glad that things are going well with Lee and everything else x

Thanks Hun... I'm actually feeling a lot better - I was just feeling sorry for myself lol...
I went to boots yesterday and seen a clinique advisor to see if I can get some fashion wash etc to help with my skin instead of just trying from to treat it from the inside with the tablets.

Menu today:-
B - bar
L - might have some fruit instead of shake they are starting to make me feel a bit ill.
D - not sure - might have a treat as it's payday.

Will prob have a glass of wine or Malibu and coke zero :)

It's a great idea to look at some ideas for treating your skin from the outside too. A brand called Amazing Cosmetics do a very good concealer for scarring etc. you'll find it on sale on line.
Can any specific diets help with acne? Might be worth a bit of on line research.
The tablets will work, you just have to give it time, don't forget, any blemish looks worse to ourselves not so bad to those looking at us!!

Ps I meant to say Liz Earle does a fab wash off cleanser called Cleanse and Polish. It costs 10 pounds. It's won loads of awards and she is patron of the eczema society and has been made a Dame for it.

Thanks IM - I'll look into that x

Confession time - my weekend has been shocking!!!! Far 2 much naughty food to mention.

Weight this morning - 10st 7lb (heaviest I've been in a long time)

Was trying on some dresses yesterday ready for the party season and they were all 2 tight :(

So trying a bit of damage limitation for 2 weeks and I'm going to use up my shakes and do TFR - this will take me up to the weekend I go home, hopefully I will lose my bloated face and belly by then.

Sorry to hear that hun? What do you think caused it? Good luck with tfr x

No reason behind it really - it was pay day so went for a meal as a treat sat and had a take away last night as I was lazy and didn't do a big shop.
I've been good other than that - just don't seem 2 be losing anything - just want my clothes 2 fit lol

Oi girlie, you just said last week you are NOT doing TFR again :)

Just teasing Sarah, you need to do what is right for you chick xx

I tried and failed Mary - just can't do it... Had some chicken for tea...

Gonna go back to original plan and use shakes up (2 shakes and meal until they are gone)

Back