The new me diary....

I know mary - if only I had goal then - I remember coming off years ago for christmas as TW - worst thing I ever done - I always wish that I stuck 2 it and think that I would eventually got 2 goal..

I think I'm about 10st 6 now and I just want 2 get 2 9st - I feel like I've been over 1 year trying 2 get there :(

You will get to your goal Sarah, you just need to wait until you are in the 100% right frame of mind to do TFR, otherwise its disasterous from the start.

Have you thought about joining a slimming club, WW or SW? I am contemplating something like that for after Xmas, depending on how much I want to lose. I have 3 weeks Exante, then about 12 LT shakes, and a few boxes of MRB's.

I have been thinking about ww - my office is moving in dec and it's close 2 where my friend goes to a ww meeting... I'm still gonna use up the shakes I have left some how but I've made a decision - I will not do a TFR in 2012!!!!
I've been on/off TFR since 2009!! I just need 2 wise up - eat better and get to the gym or find a class I enjoy....

I'm fed up of feeling fed up with my weight - but I really think TFR is not the answer for me anymore because I beat my self up so much when I can't stick 2 it....

Sorry another rant :(

Hi Babe, good idea about WW!! I loved it when I did it and still make decisions on food knowing how many points are in a certain thing. One thing you wont feel on ww is deprived, you can eat whatever you want..........once you count it :) xxxx

Thanks Hun, I'm doing the 2 shakes and a meal thing until my exante runs out then will move 2 WW... Gonna go and count my shakes now and work out my plan x

I'm glad you have made a firm decision about a way forward. Good luck with your new plan . WW and your friends support at the class will really help keep you on track!

HaHa .. fed up with being fed up ... I know exactly what you mean!!! Hope you find a way forward that inspires you! :D xx

Weight this morning 10st 6lb (146.2lb)

I have enough shakes/bars 2 follow the 2 shakes and a meal plan for 22days. Hopefully this will give me a boost before I start WW?

B- shake (had it before I left for work)
L- bar
D- 2 tinned hot dogs (no bread) and some onions and mushrooms - I know it's not much or very balanced but I wasn't hungry but I really enjoyed it :)

Last edited:
That will definitely give you a great start.
Just think:
In 22 days, if you stick to two shakes and a 500 cal meal you will lose 6-8 pounds.
In 22 days you can be back in the 9 stones!!!!
In 22 days if you add just 15 mins exercise a day you will boost your losses.
In 22 days some bad snacking habits can be broken!
In 22 days the taste for certain foods will have left you.
In 22 days you will be well on the road to your goal!!!
Some people have advent calendars at this time of year, you are going to have your 22 day calendar.
So, get counting girl and you'll be hot to trot for Christmas!!!

What a grate post thanks IM x

Woo!! Brilliant post Molly :) Alot can be achieved in 22 days, great motivation there :)

Great idea to have your plan for 2012 Sarah, and WW gives you plenty of choices, eat what you want as long as you count it.

I know what you mean about being fed up of being fed up :)

Day 2 of 22 :)

B- chocolate shake
L- bar
D- chicken and veg

S- skim milk for my brews

(I had edited my dinner on yesterday's post)

-----------------------------------------
Got the Drs tonight - going to see about my legs and not sleeping... It's really effected me this week - been down and crying etc and I think it's because I'm so tired.
Also I've been on antibiotics for a month for my bad skin and they have not help at all - in fact I don't think it's ever been so bad :(

kered said:
Great idea to have your plan for 2012 Sarah, and WW gives you plenty of choices, eat what you want as long as you count it.

I know what you mean about being fed up of being fed up :)

Thanks Mary :)

Oh dear - sorry to hear things are no better - let's know what the doc says x

What did the doc say chick?

Good food yesterday Sarah, well done on day 2/22, keep it up.
Hope the Docs appt went well and there is something he can advise you to help with the situation.

Hi guys,

I've got 2 go for blood test it might me something 2 do with iron? So they could really help until I get the results back.
Also I've got 2 stay in the antibiotics for at least 8 weeks before they help with my skin.

Another rubbish night sleep - I was sat on the sofa at 4am this morning... It's driving me crazy!

***Update on yesterdays food - I had a spoon full of cous cous with my chicken and veg***

Menu today - day 3 of 22

B- shake
L- bar
D- small bit of haddock pie and lots of veg

S - milk

You are doing really well in the food front . Well done !
If the antibiotics are for acne then it really takes ages for them to work. Just try to have patience with it. Remember the spots can't hide the beauty of your soul. So don't let them get you down.
The blood test will bring you a step nearer to sorting the leg problem.
Hang in there! Here's to another good day on your diet!

Back