The new me diary....

Foo Fan

Gold Member
New me, new start, new diary.....

Thought I would start a new diary as I have closed a chapter in my life that my old diary mentioned a lot - so I want to move on now :D

I'm doing a month of Exante - this is my last attempt to lose this last stone... I've over indulged the past couple of weeks - I've gone out for lots of meals, drinks etc so I'm glad of the break….

My weight this morning was 10st 2.8lb (142.8) – my goal is 9st (126lb)

I had another date this weekend with Lee - it was his birthday so we went to Chester for a night out....Things are going really well, its a bit strange because I've known him for a couple of months so it feels like we have been going out for a while....

Anyway life is good at the moment - so here goes a month of TFR :angel09:

Best of luck Sarah :) x

You've done so well so far but I hope the latest part of your journey is as good for you honey x x x

Thanks for ur kind works guys :)

Hi shanny - how r u x
Fighting the fat Sarah, trying to keep it down so I'm not in a situation where I'm stones heavier..!!

I'm 14 lbs heavier happened so quickly lol but addressing it how before I get heavier, it's so hard these vlcd's but needs must.
Happy to read a new Sarah enjoying life more... That's the way forward hon.xx
Are u day 1 on exante ? X

Great idea to start a new diary, a new you and a new diary. Best of luck with everything!

Day 2 going well - off 2 have an early night though....

Great new diary babe!!! Best of luck, I'm sure you will have that stone off in no time!!! xx

Day 3 :) hopefully will be in ketosis tomorrow

So glad things are going well for you hun, fancy being my exante buddy?!

thomasinam said:
So glad things are going well for you hun, fancy being my exante buddy?!

Defo hunny :) x

Best of luck hun, I'm starting sat on exante for a month as I never lost the last stone x x

Yay :)

Just found this thread - great idea. Fresh start an all that. Good luck with exante :) x

Hi Guys,

Sorry not posted much - my phone is playing up...

Its day 4 now and going strong - really not bothering me at all at the moment... However I did have a weird dream about food lastnight lol

I'm spending the weekend with Lee and he is so supportive :)
Were having a DVD day Saturday and he's said that he wont eat in front of me (although this doesnt bother me at all - I'm used to being around food)

I guess you can say things are going really well with him - I am a bit scared to rush into anything but we both just want to spend our time together...

Just an update on Tom - I picked up my things from his flat last week and that was the 1st time I had seen him since the holiday. He has lost weight and looked a bit drained (said its my fault) - anyway all contact has been stopped with him now he's blocked on facebook, email and we dont have each others numbers. He was trying to get me back even last week after he went on a date he was messaging me saying "shes not u - just come home" - so thats why I've blocked him etc so he can move on.

Anyway I'd better get back to work now :)

Glad you feel like you have got a bit of closure on it all. Lee sounds nice and supportive :)
Nice to hear you so upbeat! What day is your wi hun?x

Back