ProPoints The next instalment

It doesn't say just 150ml pots of low dat custard. Tesco or ambrosia I suppose. Ww do custard but its not in pots

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

and is pants! !! x

I am proper grumpy today and don't know why. Really antsy.

Food yoday has been

B - shredded wheat
L - chicken salad

Snacks - fruit and fruit salad with greek yoghurt

So dinner today is pasta carbonara with ham and mushrooms and that will also be lunch tomorrow.

I have had a biscuit as one treat as thought my grumpiness was lack of sugar and will have a ww bar later. I have also had a crumpet with marmite.

Walked 3 miles today and drunk 2 and a half litres of water :) what a day

sounds good hun. im grumpy putting it down to pmt!! got my custard and apples for later xx

Here is dinner. Very filling and nice :) 1389214483944.jpg

how did you make tbe sauce?? x

100g quark, 2 eggs and 100ml water from the cooked pasta. I dry fried the mushrooms and ham and then added the pasta and sauce to warm through. Would have beeb better with parmesan but for a quick carbonara fix it was ok

Tomorrows menu:

B - porridge
L - pasta carbonara
D - chicken and potato rostis with a mushroom sauce

Snacks - fruit and fruit salad with greek yoghurt and no idea what else yet. Going swimming after work hopefully too

This was dinner. Chicken, mushrooms amd potato rostis. I enjoyed it. Hubby said it looked like sick and refused to eat it and SD said it was ok. 1389293437614.jpg

Not as filling as ny other meals though I have to say

Been so naughty tonight. Discovered cinnamon wraps and had 2 and also tried a salt and vinegar wrap so had 3 in total. Very nice though. One more day until weigh in so need to be excellent tomorrow.

Last edited:
are they 0??? its coz I haven't been on for you to keep you in tow xx

My spelling was shocking in the last message. I think it was Sarah I was home alone and cant be trusted. They are on the simole start list but still 3!!!! Very moorish and a nice treat.

I should say they are ww wraps sprinkled with sweetner and cinnamon and grilled amd the other was done with salt amd vinegar and grilled xx

Still 0 tho!!! don't beat yourself up your allowed them. trust the plan xxx

Back