ProPoints The next instalment

Thank you Maria. I hope so too. So far 2014 has been pretty pants. Dont quite know how I have managed to keep up with the non smoking in all honesty xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So today has been good. I have been a busy bee making things too.

B - breakfast biscuits - 5pp (needed something to eat while driving as wemt swimming first thing)
L - ham salad warburtons thins and special k crisps - 3pp
D - roast chicken - 2pp for gravy

Snacks - melon and simply filling flapjack

Pudding will either be fruit salad and greek yoghurt, pancakes or apple strudel and will allow myself 2pp For a ww bar.

34/49 weeklies remaining - 15 used

Going out for lunch with my friend tomorrow so either carvery or jacket potato which will mainly be free on filling and healthy.

Have snacks and things planned for work and have a moussaka for dinner that is free too....bonus is its all made and in tge fridge ready for cooking tomorrow.

1390154460085.jpg
Forgot to add picture of dinner

Yum im desperate for a dinner. Im making pies from hairy dieters x

I have had them before thry are nice. Sorry haven't had chance to catch up on everyone's diary yet. Hope you are doing well

I am thanks. Im the same how did you fo yesterday?? Xx

My week was terrible. Truly rubbish. I ate mountains of chocolate and cake and just generally struggled. Im an emotional eater and my week was spent trying to deal with personal crap - not an excuse though. Anyway end result was put 2 and a half pounds on.

Think that was the kick up the butt I needed though.

Ahhh no sorry to hear that. Hope you got a kick. You got a good week ahead?? Xx

All planned and shpuld be. Out for lunch tomorrow and thinking jacket potato and beans but othwr than that should be good. Am doing f and h woth my 49 weeklies and so far have been good

All planned and shpuld be. Out for lunch tomorrow and thinking jacket potato and beans but othwr than that should be good. Am doing f and h woth my 49 weeklies and so far have been good

Ahh thats good hun. Iv been doing both next week will be simple start again xx

Another good day - well all within my weeklies.

B - porridge and berries
L - met my friend, steak, jacket potato, peas, mushrooms and tomatoes. Followed by chocolate cake and ice cream (23pp)
D - awful moussaka. Had 3 mouthfuls but good job I wasnt hungry

Later on - pancakes and berries

Snacks - flapjack and fruit

10/49 weeklies remaining

So today was a brilliant day. Hungry but good.

B - porridge and berries
L - chicken salad warburton thins and leek amd potato soup
D - quorn grill steak, mash and veg

Points - ww biscuit, gravy and butter - 4pp

6/49 remaining

Snack flapjacks, fruit and greek yoghurt.

Tomorrow is bacon warburtons thin for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch and chicken casserole. 1pp for houmous amd will have a ww bar which will leave 3pp remaining. I did however remember I earned 5 swimming on sunday and will earn at leaat 2 tomorrow on my 3 mole walk so covered for my few weeklies :)

I can't decide if I like the w thins. I think it's cos I toasted them and they went all crispy and a bit burnt. I'm into my crumpets at the moment.

How's the restart? And when is your new weigh day?

I weigh on Sundays as that's my new week of pregnancy. I haven't gained any weight but the top button burst off my trousers this morning haha! I was like oh no.....a whole new set of clothes to buy before long.

I can't decide if I like the w thins. I think it's cos I toasted them and they went all crispy and a bit burnt. I'm into my crumpets at the moment.

How's the restart? And when is your new weigh day?

I weigh on Sundays as that's my new week of pregnancy. I haven't gained any weight but the top button burst off my trousers this morning haha! I was like oh no.....a whole new set of clothes to buy before long.

I didnt toast mine and I love them. Think they would make good pizza bases too :)

My weigh day is still saturday. Feel huge today as it's totm. Eating loads of free food as it was suggested I wasnt eating enough but its a lot of fruit. My scales aee rubbish so no idea what I have done weight wise by saturday will tell.

Going to try a carb free friday too....well apart from porridge anyway.

Ah won't be long till you start to show. How many weeks are you now? When is your first appointment? Xx

Good luck with carb free Friday. I struggle with no carbs, love fruit too much. Whenever I try to limit carbs all I want is an orange.

I'll try the fins again then, pizza sounds good actually. I love pizza on a wrap :)

Yeah I think carb free friday is going to fail. Been an ok week though but scales showing a gain....not that mine are reliable. Will see what saturday says. Think I am going back to pointing next week with maybe a few f amd h days....Seems to work much better for me although dont know what im doing wrong

Hope carb free friday works for u and the scales are kind to u on Saturday xx

What's going wrong? Eating the wrong stuff or just too much?

I haven't been overly impressed with SS/F&H because I always seem to STS. I had a few days off plan this week but am now on it again but I know that I need to feel full this week to stop myself eating rubbish so regardless of not really liking it, I have decided to fill up on the good stuff and do SS again.

I saw earlier on in your posts you were going to do a carb-free day but I find that if I chop and change plans, nothing ends up working and I end up craving. Perhaps you should sit back and look at why you are going wrong (not getting enough food, too restrictive etc) and then decide which plan will work best for you right now and then stick to it for a week. We are all different but I tend to find that usually works for me.

Hope you can get the motivation going again soon. x

Back