ProPoints The next instalment

So really wanted pudding so had a be good to yourself fruit crumble for 5pp....so swapped my rich toffee bar for this taking me iver byt still leaving me with 9 weeklies.

My house is full of lurgy so hoping I keep it away from me.

Tomorrow planned

B - grapefruit
L - chicken tandorri wrap - 7pp
D - pork, potatoes and veg and gravy - 11pp

10pp left for milk and snacks but will decide that later.

So plan is to stick to 28 for the next 4 days but thursday and friday cut down on the carbs and hope for the best!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think if u lost out on wages its important u at least get that back, its only fair.

Food sounds good, ur not eating much carbs anyway r u?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im trying to avoid pasta and rice and it makes me heavier but have potatoes and bread most days

Oh right, I dont tend to eat much pasta and rice anyway but I do have bread and potatoes daily :-D

Best laid plans...
Just been invited for a 3 course meal on Thursday. Menu is Bang hoi chow chicken, it has ginger and hoi sin sauce served in lettuce
Seriously garlic chicken crushed new potatoes and creamed processed peas
Millionaire chocolate cheesecake
How bad is that!!! Zero points on thursday. Only 9 weeklies left xxx

Have fun.....

Food was outstanding last night but way over points. Only got pictures of starter.
1393596192275.jpg
Anyway Today is as folliws...not strictly as intended as woke up late and as it was a late night didnt have anything ready. ..

Anyway
B - porridge and berries - 3pp
L - coronation chicken salad - 8pp
D - will be chicken salad - 4pp

Snacks - french fries - 2pp, ww bar - 2pp, cookies - 2pp, ww yoghurt - 2pp, rice cake - 2pp, hot chocolate 1pp and milk 1pp

27/28pp

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com

Lettuce wrap things look tasty. I love that idea. I had burger in lettuce wraps the other night :)

Glad you had a nice meal.
Enjoy today's food!!

Hey how you doing?? Xx

Dreading weigh in. Millionaires cheesecake was immense but at least 12pp a slice let alone the rest of dinner but was a good night :)

So I lost a pound. Happy with tgat. Hairdresser just been and am out tgis adternoon abd tonight watching thriller and then an evening out with my hubby. Love my hair1393684541545.jpg1393684553050.jpg1393684583041.jpg

Twit twoo perdy lady. Hair is lush....lovely colour too xx

Hair looks pretty

Was gutted to take it out last night.

So yesterday I had a cereal bar for breakfast - 2pp
Lunch - chicken salad warburtons thins - 4pp
Dinner - sirloin steak amd wedges with tomatoes amd mushrooms - 23pp

Had a corona - 4pp, bounty 7pp and a bg of crisps - 2pp

42pp

Have 35 weeklies left.

Today is a roast for dinner. Have had 2 warburtons pancakes for breakfast - 4pp and no idea for the rest of the day yet - know what im having for dinner but not pp and no lunch planned. Planning a chilled day listening to Michael Jackson

What are Warburton pancake?? Are you om facey? Iv just found a page and its excellent. Its just called filling and healthy but its a group. X

Hair looks lovely! Did you have a good night?

I find them pancakes don't fill me up, I feel hungry half an hour later. I tend to have one as a snack rather than a meal.

Enjoy your roast. I said to the hubby let's walk to the pub, which is about 2 miles away. For a roast dinner.
But the cup final is on :( booo so we have lamb.

Back