ProPoints The next instalment

What are Warburton pancake?? Are you om facey? Iv just found a page and its excellent. Its just called filling and healthy but its a group. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Think im in that group already. The warburtons pancakes are chocolate chip pancakes you can eat cold or heat up in toaster. 2pp a pancake and they are nice. Just fancied trying something different plus I had a voucher for them!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hair looks lovely! Did you have a good night?

I find them pancakes don't fill me up, I feel hungry half an hour later. I tend to have one as a snack rather than a meal.

Enjoy your roast. I said to the hubby let's walk to the pub, which is about 2 miles away. For a roast dinner.
But the cup final is on :( booo so we have lamb.

Yeah last night was great fun. Thriller was amazing really good atmosphere and great singing. They didnt fill me up either but were nice for a change. Havjng said they dont fill me up I have had 3 and thats all I have eaten today so far.

I love lamb but noone else does so I never have it. We have plain boring chicken.

Wow shockingly bad today with chocolate amd treats. A whopping 52pp used today with 11 weeklies left for the week...However I will not be deterred.

Tomorrow we have a buffet at work but I have prepared my lunch to take in and I am just going to eat the salad stuff. I am going to do a f and h day tomorrow as my day will be quite carb heavy.

B - porridge and berries
L - tuna pasta salad
D - spaghetti bolognese

Snacks - will get salad bits and fruit from the buffet. Will also have a fruit salad, banana, pear and nectarine and have sugar free jelly and greek yoghurt.

That should keep me going. Going to be hard though with all the delicious food around but hoping if I have lots planned will keep me good.

Good luck for resisting the foods at thw buffet, if u can do that u should b very proud of ur self :-D

My buffet food:) 1393850140654.jpg

So my filling and healthy day is done and I have to say I struggled. As much as I love the idea unless I have loads of weeklies its not going to work for me.

B - porridge and berries
L - no buffet but tuna pasta salad and ham and salad bits
D - spaghetti bolognese
Fruit fruit and more fruit
Sugar free jelly and greek yoghurt (surprisingly nice)
Banana and greek yoghurt with the tinest bit of hot chocolate orange flavour (interesting)
More fruit and more tuna pasta

Feeling hungry which isnt the idea and want chocolate so bathing instead. Bck to points for me tomorrow

So tomorrow is my favourite day of the year - pancake day

B - porridge and berries - 3pp
L - small baked potato and left over bolognese - 8pp
D - not sure yet.....its if its night (if I have it you can eat it) but im thinking of having a warburtons pizza (either way alllowing 8pp for dinner)
And 3 pancakes - 3pp

Skimmed milk - 1pp
Ww bar - 2pp
Ww biscuits - 2pp
Ww hot chocolate - 1pp

28pp used

How do you make your pancakes for 3pp for 3? Not that I'm on points so its banana ones for me but will be goof to know xx

Its a recipe on esource. I will try and put it up later if I get chance.

ok no rush like i say im not having any tonight x

Ok so had an AWFUL week. Tomorrow starts a new week. Not sure what I will do. Love the idea of f and h so might give it one more try who knows

I love the idea of F&H but every time I have tried to do it without using any points, I have crashed and burned. I think I have to face the facts that full pp counting is the only thing that works for me.

Whatever you choose, hope it works for you and you get your mojo back.

Iv done simple start for 2 weeks to try and get me re thinking things xx

Well I have done 2 days and so far so good. Im going into the week with 24 weeklies as had a few treats this weekend. Im just worrying im eating too many carbs but will cut down about Thursday. Food for tomorrow is planned

B - probably crumpet first thing then a smoothie when I get to work. If I dont have time for that will be porridge at work.
L - jacket potato and coronation chicken (1pp for the curry paste)
D - my family have fishcakes but I think I will have haddock with new potatoes and peas

Snacks - apple and blueberry oat bars, tortilla crisps and sugar free jelly. I have a pack of ww mints to suck on (2pp)

The one thing I am eeally liking is as much milk as I like. Forgot how much I like drinking just milk :)

I always eat loads of carbs and wonder if I should cut down but I like them lol

I drank loads yest and git paranoid it was too muchx

I used to eat a tonne of carbs when I did it 2 years ago and I lost 35lb so I wouldn't let that worry u :-D I cant drink red milk like that :-(

I love all milk just had forgotten how much. Thays good re the carbs...hopefully if I cut doewn towards the end of the week it may help. My tummy hurts today and its not because im full as it hurt when I woke up and was hungry. Feels like im empty

im scared to drink so much milk like that iv had a glass today is that ok?? x

Im sure thats not too much milk :-D perhaps u have wind? I often find that if im really hungry then eat it traps air in my belly which can b quite painful, turn deeply massaging ur belly and see if the pain moves

Im not sure. I wonder if it was a sugar low as I was shaky and felt sick but all went when I had some diet coke. Feel better now but that's the end of smoothies for breakfast!!!

Hungry now and all food eaten cant wait for home time xxx

Back