The nutter who started LL 4 wks before Xmas!

Size10wannabe

Well hello everyone! What a friendly supportive place this is :D

After years and years of my weight yo-yoing and my eating addition pretty much ruling how I lead my life, I decided to join LL.

Having completely decided to do it right there, right then only to be told the next foundation class in my area was not until Jan, I decided that I couldn't wait. I bought some food packs from E bay (I know - not the done thing.. but heck i was desperate!) and at the same time signed up for the Jan class.

So here I am, 1 week in.. 1 stone lighter nearly, on my own for support until January when the class starts. Sooo I think you may be hearing alot from me !

Love this forum.. looking forward to getting to know you all better over the coming slog .. err months.

God knows how I am going to make it through xmas day eating milk shakes and soups..!!

Catch you later..

PS anyone know where you can buy those ketosis sticks that they use in class each week?

oo cool thanks very much.. ketosis sticks now ordered :)

Yeah definately would not recommend going down the e bay route to buy food packs.. it cost a bomb and no guarantee of how fresh etc. I was desperate and will be glad when the class starts in Jan!!

I bought a week's pack off Ebay before I started to keep as spares and paid £76 inc p&p, but recently I bought another week's pack as spares and swaps with a friend, and only paid £53 inc p&p. Two packs were near the end date (which I knew before I purchased), but the other 26 were fine.

I wouldn't recommend that people buy from Ebay as I think the classes are the key to changing how you thing about food once you have it again - but you can occasionally get some good deals. My friend is doing it totally alone, never pays more than £66 inc p&p and has about 6 months worth by now.

The only things that REALLY fetch ridiculous prices are the new bars and the water flavourings!!!

Size 10, good luck with your life-changing LL journey!

Back