The official Pink Ladies :) - Week 3

Totally agree :D

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Well I have nil points to add for this week. I gained 1.5lbs. I am not worried though - I was quite pleased to be honest. It could have been worse lol!

Lea = 0 points

I hope the rest of you do well this week. Good luck :D

1.5lb gain is quite good, that will be off next week no problem. I will have gained for sure, but it will be more than you :break_diet:

2 points from me as I lost 3.5lb this week *polishes halo*. God it feels good to have a proper loss. First time in about 9 weeks I think!

Lea = 0 points
Jess = 2 Points

Total = 2 points

Last edited:
I lost 2.5lbs this week

Lea = 0 points
Jess = 2 Points
Deana (kdma) = 2 points

Total = 4 points

4 points! Well done girls :D

Are we starting pointing this week then rather than this week being starting weights?

Hiya
I've lost 2.5lbs this week, mainly gain from xmas just dropping off... oddly though i have not done very well on the diet, gone over my points everyday! :mad:

Lea - 9 hours housework that's amazing - i cannot seem to keep on top of mine at all - can you come over & done mine please?!! :)

Wow, well done Ames! That is brilliant :D Great start to 2009!

I thought it might be good to record the results like so (stole from another team lol). 6 points is FANTASTIC!

Sandy =
Lea = 0
Elegantriposte = 2
Kdma = 2
Mommyb = 0
Lydia
Ames = 2
SiobhanVon
suoon2bthinner

Total = 6 points

But sandy - that would suggest you had gained and we don't know that ;) Let's leave it blank! If anyone knows anyone elses results please amend it. I'm sure sue was weighing in tonight was she not?

Hi
Sorry did not get here to post last night- went out to dinner after class- I lost 2 :) so ok with that.
Good luck for the next week, girls,
Sue

Well done Sue! 2lbs is fab!

Sandy =
Lea = 0

Elegantriposte = 2
Kdma = 2
Mommyb = 0
Lydia
Ames = 2
SiobhanVon
suoon2bthinner = 2

Total = 8 points

Hi *waves*

I'm the newbie :)
I re-started WW today but my official WI is Monday so shall I use that as the start point and just point according to the difference from todays weight?

Good luck everyone :)
x

zero points for me I gained 4lbs, I did post (I think)

Back